少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenster

Taeyeon looks healthy on Chin Chin today. :)

Sunny and Taeyeon being dorky together is so cute. It was so cute when Sunny hugged Taeyeon.

Hopefully there will be videos of their performance on E!

...still sad about Music Bank.

Guest asdfhjkl;

hey i heard yoona been accepted to a university, does that mean she is leaving SNSD? =(

Lol no, she's not leaving SNSD.

Ahh.. so disappointed they don't get to perform on Music Bank, I was really anticipating it. I just can't get enough of Gee! And like everyone said, Gee is REALLY popular right now and it'd be the best to not lose momentum and keep promoting like crazy. But since whats done is done, hopefully the girls will recover and rest more, and then do amazing at the next performance. One Music Bank isn't enough to hurt them.

Guest wowkpop

so they performed Gee today in the E! show? have you seen it Citra unni? There's no sched for that in Soshified but I've seen pics from Sosiz posted january 15. So I was wondering.

can someone give a youtube/other video link? I can't seem to find it!

AND OMG what happened to music bank? I really don't understand...I mean, I see that maybe there's an issue with SME, but I"m sure it isn't exactly good for their ratings to get rid of SNSD and SHINee, two of the few groups still promoting and they're both so popular...

UGHHHHHH there's something fishy here...

Guest Jenster

^I don't know, it's a bit frustrating because you'd think SM would aim for better relations with Music Bank and Mnet after SNSD's long hiatus. Instead, they come back to only perform on two stages. Their song is doing so well and all so it's really bad timing to have problems. I may sound selfish but they've been gone for so long, so it's more than a bit disappointing to see this happen.

Guest &anita_*

From Bug at soshified

ooo aw i wanted Yuri to be there haha

but none the less excited to see HyoYeon and Tiffany interactions

since they know some members of 2pm personally

Cant wait for it to air

oooo thanks so much for sharing that news! aww maknae and yoona will be there <33 and also fany, hyo, and sunny! cant wait to watch thisss <3

and thanks for sharing those sponsered pics karen, and also lisha for those HOT sunny pics! I loved what sunny was wearing for himnae perf. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

news~

SNSD “We learned the importance of performing together”

[NoCutNews] Female Idol Group SNSD, Comeback After 9 Months with Mini-Album 'Gee'

SNSD is finally back.

SNSD, who has changed from inexperienced girls to girls growing slightly into womanhood, has started their group activities on the 7th with their mini-album 'Gee'. The interest in them was reflected as soon as they had their comeback as they swept all the online and offline charts, showing their popularity.

“We are happy that the response has been positive, as we prepared really hard. Since in our debut we could only show our cute side, this time we want to show a different image. We put all our efforts to give our fans a more comfortable and familiar side.” (Taeyeon)

Made by E-TRIBE, author of Lee hyori's U-Go-Girl, the title song, “Gee”, is a fast and lively dance song about the cute circumstances of a girl in love for the first time.

In the mini-album we can find 5 different songs, each one with their own color and style. 'Way to Go” is a punk-rock song with a cheerful meaning. 'Dear Mom” is a pop-ballad song about the feelings of a daughter towards her mother.

“We wanted to return with a perfect album. Unfortunately it took more time than expected. I think that through these five songs we are able to show you a diversity of colors and genres. Music that give a SNSD vibe, just like our songs.” (Tiffany)

“I cried while singing 'Dear Mom'. I started thinking about my mom, who worries and takes care me. Thinking about those times when I couldn't talk properly to her because of my busy schedule, I felt really sorry. Not only us, but daughters all over the world would feel the same.” (Sunny)

Last April SNSD stopped their group performances and started their individual activities. Taeyeon was active as a solo singer and as a DJ, and Yoona met the audience as an actress. Last fall, all members worked as fashion magazine editors in the cable channel Mnet reality show 'Factory Girl'. At that time, the girls were really excited to be chosen. Sooyoung ,who has a lot of interest in fashion, worked specially hard.

“Really, if I didn't turn into a singer this would be the kind of job I would want to do. I was really happy to have the chance to experience it.” (Sooyoung)

“The pages we edited as 'Elle Girls' were actually published. As a result, we developed a strong sense of responsibility.” (Sunny)

The members' experience as intern editors was shown in their new album. With colorful skinny jeans and body-fitting t-shirts, this fresh image is becoming a trend with people in their late teens and early twenties. This style was the result of all members' opinions and ideas.

"We saw many fashion shows while working as fashion magazine editors. Therefore we had the chance to see the items that would become popular the next season. It seemed that many people were using clothes with a simple style. This album is inspired by the many ideas we learned while working there.”(Tiffany)

It's been so long since we performed as a group, and everyone is overflowing with energy. Without doubt, our plan this year is to perform all year together."After the promotions for this album ends, we have plans for another mini-album. This year all members are going to be together. During the long wait for our comeback we learned the importance of being together in the same stage. Please look forward to our performance.” (SNSD)

omj@cbs.co.kr

Trans: Cph@soshified forums

Source: http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1036024

wow, so they really are coming back with another minialbum later on! yay! and theyre going to do promotions all year waaah so happy ^^

Guest XiahxTiffany

taeyeon was so pretty on band of brother!!!

and nope yoona is not leaving SNSD

SNSD is like her family now she cant leave@!!!! :(

then it wont be called SNSD !!!! :)

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

ok got info from bug @ ssf

sigh no M!Countdown and no Mubank WTH =_=

are bloody serious?? mr. lsm, you need to stop pissing producers off. even if it wasnt your fault, you can still mend it! kbs..i have idea. mnet- i havent seen shinee on in AGES and snsd hasnt had their comeback either which means something fishy is also going on.

you are depriving us fans of some VERY talented and amzing groups on 2 stations! thats cutting my dose in half!

aiyaaa, only inki and mucore again. snsd actually had a VERY high chance at winning at mubank this time.

btw, rumor in SSF says couple of the girls will be on 2PM's idol show. that will cheer me up VERY much

Guest Jenster

Well... at least the girls will be promoting all year with the announcement of the second mini-album. That kinda makes up for Music Bank. Hopefully SM can work out the problems with Mnet/MB sometime soon.

By the way, is there a link to their performance on E! yet?

Guys chill for a bit .. we really don't know what's going on between all this relation crap.. and it's a pity the girls can't perform, but I wouldn't necessarily blame it all on LSM, he's just another producer...

Anyways we're upping to youtube soon, but those that want to download ASAP. The chinchin with the girls is up on Soshified for Download and it's amazing.

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Taeyeon's Chinchin Radio - SNSD [01.13.09]

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12723

Project 184! The first of many radios we're about to sub. The first radio with all 9 girls together since ... well a long time. I watched this and was able to witness every single emotion available. Perhaps one of the best if not the best radio I've seen with the girls. I know a lot of emphasis was put on the girls and them revealing messages to each other and that part was indeed cry-worthy, the highlight of the whole thing for me was the fact that Chinchin was able to get audio clips from people that have worked/seen SNSD in action and talked about the girls honestly. The girls themselves were cracking up at the secrets that were revealed and I was surprised. They all have an amazing sense of humor and like Sunny says pretty hearts. You can really feel the SoShi bond throughout this video, even with our kid leader being so sick. I hope you guys watch this well and look forward to more releases. Remember leave tons of comments ^^

Translators: jstn , ak6c, & boxclub

Editor: Soy

Timer: kayaro & bug

Encoder: sekshi

so they performed Gee today in the E! show? have you seen it Citra unni? There's no sched for that in Soshified but I've seen pics from Sosiz posted january 15. So I was wondering.

ow nooo lol i mean i watched the american one not korean one

but i know Korea will launched E! tv maybe they're perf there for that

can someone give a youtube/other video link? I can't seem to find it!

AND OMG what happened to music bank? I really don't understand...I mean, I see that maybe there's an issue with SME, but I"m sure it isn't exactly good for their ratings to get rid of SNSD and SHINee, two of the few groups still promoting and they're both so popular...

UGHHHHHH there's something fishy here...

that's what i thought too, but more from Mubank part -_-

yah i wont blame it all on LSM tho, some music programs lately also being ridiculous with their silly rules

some even disappointing so yah let's just wait and see what happen

im just sad on their comeback the gals must deal with another obstacle sigh

maybe this is the road they have take before they becoming the best group ever, fighting to their success with hard time but later they will get all the best things^^

something that hard to get or achieve will be more worth it once they get it

Guest XiahxTiffany

oo mann love their gee performances nowadays

i watch it during school all the time :)

my teachers never notice except one teacher

but shes too lazy now to tell me to stop .. so yea

well saw the perf. of Gee of E. :) loved it!!!

Guest jingaling.

hey soy what is the youtube account that its gonna be upped on so i can subscribe.

soshisub's yt account;

http://www.youtube.com/user/soshisubs2

aww man, no mubank or mnet? :[

but at least they get some more rest.

can't wait for idol army with 2pm & star king also.

Band of Brothers; Jay&Jungmo singing Manyage

nice cover of taeyeon's song ^^

i wanna hear her sing manyage again

Guest nightmare.

Guys i just read about SNSD's cancelled performance at MuBank

2009011612004873553_1.jpg

Popular Girl group SNSD's KBS 2TV "Music Bank" appearance has been cancelled.

SNSD was supposed to appear in the live KBS 2TV music program "Music Bank" on the 16th. However, just like what happened on the 9th, SNSD won't be able to appear on "Music Bank"

KBS 2TV "Music Bank"'s staff informed Moneytoday StarNews that "As per KBS's rules, it will be hard to see SNSD on Music Bank for a while."

Rumors rose up that other SM Entertainment artists will have a hard time appearing on "Music Bank" as well due to arguments concerning the last year's December 30th "2008 KBS Gayo Celebration"

After SNSD didn't appear on the 9th, however, both sides (SM Ent. and MuBank) said that there are no hard feelings and that "SNSD delayed their stage on MuBank to prepare so they can have a better performance on the 16th."

In reality, SM artist SHINee appeared on MuBank on the 2nd and the 9th, thus proving the hard feeling between SM and KBS wrong.

But since SNSD's appearance was cancelled for two weeks, many in the music industry are saying that KBS still has hard feelings against SM for not letting some of their artists perform in the "2008 KBS Gayo Celebration" and is therefore not letting SNSD perform on MuBank for a while.

Original: StarNews + http://www.sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=14475

Translations: dongie@soshified.com/forums

Credits : Dong@soshified.com/forums

A little bit sad

they can't perform at MNEt and MUBank

Archived