少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else thought this moment between Hyoyeon and Yoona was hilarious and cute at the same time?

http://i43.-/2rpr4ax.gif

cr: sosiz

Hyoyeon deliberately angles her body so that it'll collide with Yoona, and Yoona's reaction is LOL. They're so playful. ^____^

LOL XD so funny XD this is what i love bou the gals sooo dorky and hilarious hahaha

rofl the light effect makes it even funnier lol XD

edit: Oops, topped a page. Be back with something.

http://i42.-/5jxoy0.gif

Hyper Sunny XD with SooNa love in the background.

http://i41.-/257m0kn.gif

SUNNY XD XD XD gone crazy hahaha and LOL SooNa XD gosh they're just so hilarious so comical XD

wow Yoona really know how to make herself fit in with every couple lol XD

Usually i'm jus a silent reader and only post once in a while(cos i'm not good enough in searching 1st hand information like people here :P), but i really have oways observing the girls and concern about their latest news....

So now i'll share something, while we're waiting ahead for SSF's subbed for chinchin to come out, here's brief translation about the girls' confessions to each others at the end on chinchin yesterday from SNSDChina, it's translated to chinese so i'll try my best to translate it into english(please bear with my poor english.... >.<)

Yoona

When SNSD was on hiatus for 9 months, I was involved in drama shooting by myself, so as i work alone i've oways miss the other members more. I was so busy everyday that we don't have the time to spend and train together, but the thing that i really really feel sorry about is the last day of last year when i won the best new actress award, i'd mentioned all other people in my speech except the members of SNSD, when i met with them during the MBC Gayo only i remember that: "Ah! the members...", "i'm really sorry", that's what i've want to say all these time.

Tiffany

9 months wasn't a long period and it was not short either, i'd experienced a lot of things and feelings, i've understand that how the stage is precious to us, and how precious are we to each other and i'm very thankful. We've put in our greatest passions and sincerity when we're preparing for this album, we'll try hard to show better performance, and we'll try hard to be a better group.

Jessica

I'm not very good in consider for other people as well as take good care of other people, and i'm lack in expressing. I'd spent 9 months with the members during the hiatus, we know each other better, somemore we went through a lot of hardship during the preparation of the album and work harder than anyone else, we've matured a lot and learned to appreciate each other, so we have a good time. I hope we can keep growing to become more mature and prettier SNSD.

Sunny

Every member of SNSD is like a flesh to me, whoever that come and tell me that she's hurt or someone says something bad to her, i'll feel more sad. There won't be jus good things around us, sometimes there're difficulties and sadness, at that time being we'll be the strength for each other, i'm thankful for that. Hope that we can keep support and be the strength to each other in the future.

Soo Young

I want to say sorry to Tiffany and Tae Yeon, cos their home is very far away thus they can't oways go back home. Both of them are those who'll keep the sadness and hide deep inside them, when i was sad i can tell my mother but they can't, so i've oways feel sorry to them, and i hope that when they're sad they can tell me, lean against and talk to me, they are delicate, don't act like you're strong, talk more, cos we're family.

Hyo Yeon

I'm not good in expressing myself, every member is precious to me, like a family, but i'm not knowing well nor close to everyone, there're certain members that i talked a lot with, but more of them are less. Becos of my awkwardness, i couldn't tell the truth in my heart, but i've been thinking of every member in my heart, hope you know that.

Yuri

My 9 family members, we've been helping and supporting each other for 9 months, it's a very precious time to me, and happy. Let's work hard, I love you.

Seo Hyun

Very thankful to unnies, i can't say anything else except for thank you, yoona unni, tiffany unni, jessica unni, sunny unni, tae yeon unni, soo young unni, hyo yeon unni, yuri unni, thank you, i love you.

Tae Yeon

Although i'm the leader, but it seems like i never say anything or act like a leader, sometimes all 9 of us have become leaders, hoping to lead and take good care of the members. There are times that a lot of hardships and sadness that other people, close oppa, manager doesn't even know except for us, so it'll be good if there would be no more sadness that bring tears, don't we have the style - energetic and bright, hope the tears will end here on chinchin today, this is still the beginning, and hope that we'll grab on tight to each other's hand, I love you, SNSD.

Credits: SNSDChina 千瑷元絮

These girls are jus sentimental, and they're thinking in a mature way that u'll never expect them to be think like this for their age...

Anyways good to c they have such a bond among each other, SNSD Fighting!!!

edit:

ps: the show was really touching, watch it when the subs out, or u can watch the ending part 1st referring to these translation, i think that's high possibility u'll shed ur tears, at least i did >.<(and i'm a boy... :P)

WOW thank's for the translation there

yah Taeyeon is a person who love to keeps all her problem inside rather than talk bout it T_T

hyoyeon aaawww you need to be more open dear that way you will be more and more closer to other members

the other gals sounds so mature wow maknae so innocent ^_^

Here is Mnet 2nd weekly chart of January

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL809/88696...3/351140315.jpg

Congratulation with the girls ^^

Credit pic: Mnet, Pingbook

Wah glad to know they're still a #1 at Mnet

but i doubt they will perf at M!Countdown anytime soon =/

anyway got this from SSF

Apparently the girls are filming Idol Army with 2PM and Sooyoung is going to be on "Star's Friend" (she's not introducing her friend though, it's for some kind of special episode) show or whatever ^^

c. soy@ssf

aww. Thanks for the translation. It made me feel sad seeing them cry last night. Especially Seohyun... I think she's the most fragile since she's the youngest. Everyone wanted to make her feel better by giving her tissues and a pat on the shoulder and a hug (Yuri). ^__^ I'm gonna love this 9 girls more.

Guest Karina_S

^

congratz for the girls... getting the number 1 at Mnet Chart!!..

kekekek.....

i cant wait to see chin2 with subb... reading all the comments make me really want to see it...

anyways.... HOW ABOUT THE ALBUM SALES?? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Reading from the news (in my native language) Mnet staff said that "After the mini album Gee released only 2 days, It can mank new record replacing "Nodody" from WG which released on September while "Him Nae" is on no. 42 on the chart and also no. 9 of Download Chart .

Guest yukinOrave

anyway got this from SSF

c. soy@ssf

what's idol army about?

ohh~ a show with 2pm.. <3 i only know chansung since her was with yuri on kkokko~ XD

i'm currently waiting for snsd's appearance on sbs et~ o_o

that's why i'm missing chin chin right now. u__u

zane87:

thanks for the translation..

i'm reading this and felt teary when dear mom played.. so yeah~ tears came down from my eyes like there's no tomorrow~

especially when i read sooyoung, seohyun, and taeng's lines.. TT__TT

leader taeng.. TT__TT

Guest shasha92

Yesterday Chin chin was so touching and emotional.

zane87 , thank for translated it.

* cried now * :(

felt sorry to taeyeon & yuri.

hope they get better soon :)

CONGRATS FOR THE GIRLS COZ GETTING 1st AT MNET CHART!

Guest james18

Tiffany looked the tallest in that Nocut TV interview. Was she standing on books or something? XD

Too bad Yuri wasn't there but it seems like she feels a lot better in the radio interviews.

Hope the rest of the girls are healthy for Music Bank.

edit: Oops, topped a page. Be back with something.

http://i42.-/5jxoy0.gif

Hyper Sunny XD with SooNa love in the background.

http://i41.-/257m0kn.gif

^ hyper sunny ^^

and soona interaction in the bg scene is <3

Usually i'm jus a silent reader and only post once in a while(cos i'm not good enough in searching 1st hand information like people here :P), but i really have oways observing the girls and concern about their latest news....

So now i'll share something, while we're waiting ahead for SSF's subbed for chinchin to come out, here's brief translation about the girls' confessions to each others at the end on chinchin yesterday from SNSDChina, it's translated to chinese so i'll try my best to translate it into english(please bear with my poor english.... >.<)

Yoona

When SNSD was on hiatus for 9 months, I was involved in drama shooting by myself, so as i work alone i've oways miss the other members more. I was so busy everyday that we don't have the time to spend and train together, but the thing that i really really feel sorry about is the last day of last year when i won the best new actress award, i'd mentioned all other people in my speech except the members of SNSD, when i met with them during the MBC Gayo only i remember that: "Ah! the members...", "i'm really sorry", that's what i've want to say all these time.

Tiffany

9 months wasn't a long period and it was not short either, i'd experienced a lot of things and feelings, i've understand that how the stage is precious to us, and how precious are we to each other and i'm very thankful. We've put in our greatest passions and sincerity when we're preparing for this album, we'll try hard to show better performance, and we'll try hard to be a better group.

Jessica

I'm not very good in consider for other people as well as take good care of other people, and i'm lack in expressing. I'd spent 9 months with the members during the hiatus, we know each other better, somemore we went through a lot of hardship during the preparation of the album and work harder than anyone else, we've matured a lot and learned to appreciate each other, so we have a good time. I hope we can keep growing to become more mature and prettier SNSD.

Sunny

Every member of SNSD is like a flesh to me, whoever that come and tell me that she's hurt or someone says something bad to her, i'll feel more sad. There won't be jus good things around us, sometimes there're difficulties and sadness, at that time being we'll be the strength for each other, i'm thankful for that. Hope that we can keep support and be the strength to each other in the future.

Soo Young

I want to say sorry to Tiffany and Tae Yeon, cos their home is very far away thus they can't oways go back home. Both of them are those who'll keep the sadness and hide deep inside them, when i was sad i can tell my mother but they can't, so i've oways feel sorry to them, and i hope that when they're sad they can tell me, lean against and talk to me, they are delicate, don't act like you're strong, talk more, cos we're family.

Hyo Yeon

I'm not good in expressing myself, every member is precious to me, like a family, but i'm not knowing well nor close to everyone, there're certain members that i talked a lot with, but more of them are less. Becos of my awkwardness, i couldn't tell the truth in my heart, but i've been thinking of every member in my heart, hope you know that.

Yuri

My 9 family members, we've been helping and supporting each other for 9 months, it's a very precious time to me, and happy. Let's work hard, I love you.

Seo Hyun

Very thankful to unnies, i can't say anything else except for thank you, yoona unni, tiffany unni, jessica unni, sunny unni, tae yeon unni, soo young unni, hyo yeon unni, yuri unni, thank you, i love you.

Tae Yeon

Although i'm the leader, but it seems like i never say anything or act like a leader, sometimes all 9 of us have become leaders, hoping to lead and take good care of the members. There are times that a lot of hardships and sadness that other people, close oppa, manager doesn't even know except for us, so it'll be good if there would be no more sadness that bring tears, don't we have the style - energetic and bright, hope the tears will end here on chinchin today, this is still the beginning, and hope that we'll grab on tight to each other's hand, I love you, SNSD.

Credits: SNSDChina 千瑷元絮

^ thanks for translating it dude.. ^^

i feel like i want to hug them.. :)

and i think its cute how Hara mentioned SNSD at her ufo

deptfajh0.jpg

c: astagged

Reading from the news (in my native language) Mnet staff said that "After the mini album Gee released only 2 days, It can mank new record replacing "Nodody" from WG which released on September while "Him Nae" is on no. 42 on the chart and also no. 9 of Download Chart .

ow i'm happy to see good new about the girls

S♥ne definitely supporting the gals with all the best they can

supporting by buying their album online and offline even with digital sales^^

anyway another Pic GEE HOT YO!!!

2e4lnjn.jpg

c.tamatron

I want them to perform in that outfit LOL XD

ugh i wish yuri not cut her hair again >.<

Yoona and baby boy

ejsewk.jpg

c.bug@ssf

^

i totally can imagine her as a young mother ^_^

Guest nightmare.

^ wow.. Yoona and the boy are so cute...hehe

Thanks for the Sunny hyper's gif

Sunny hyper + Soona love are love

2PM and SNSD.. nice.. this is really a-must-watch-show then... because both are my favourite group

Hara mention SNSD is the best thing ever.. hehe

Congratz to our girls for being no.1 at MNet

So, How is the sales doing?? hehe

Guest Lishathestain

^thanks for the pics k'citra! the GEE one is hawt! and then Yoona&the baby made me go awwww xP

zane87, thanks for the translation! T-T soo touching~

anyway, i hope all the girls that are sick would get better soon :( it hurts to see them like this *cries*

i miss Yul's smile!

12319302092jd1.jpg

12319302093ee0.jpg

so pretty <3

12319302094pk7.jpg

image_readtop_2009_26455_1231901006129755.jpg

c;astagged&Orphic@sosiz.

Guest roseseraphix

wow~ yoona is sooooo motherly~

the baby looks cute too~ xD

once again.. i hope our girls will recover faster.. dont wan them to suffer.. T.T

aww T-T and ^-^....

first of all...kara and snsd ^-^ did you noticed kara for their christmas special w/shinee they wore the same shorts/skirts they were red and black checkered like how our girls did for the free christmas concert..but anyways....

2 PM and SNSd- OMGee I cannot wait...i wonder how it's going to work since there are two more girls then boys???

and now....

thanks you soooo much for the translations of what they said...

they're so thoughtful and so heartfelt...

i loved what everyone said but i loved what sooyoung said about tiffany and taeyeon

I can't wait for the subs of the whole radio show!!!

Thank you Zane.For the translations. aww i was streaming until i had to eat dinner and i missed the emotional part~ will download it with subs when soshisubs finished it. :D Thank you Soshisubs! ^^

Thanks Lisa for the pics. Yul and Yoong looks so delicious pretty. *___* Yul's smile is eihrjksdnaslkdn.

What pictures are they from btw? ^_^

and thanks drew for notifying that the Gee mv surpassed the 2 million mark in GomTV...:) Yay!

and happy that Gee is still currently no.1 on MNet chart. as well as the other charts.lol.

and yes im going "Mi chuh seo~" with happiness and anticipation for the Idol Show. :wub::w00t:

ohh Hara did the same thing as Yoong.Yoong mentioned Kara's comeback in a UFO too and now it's Hara's turn. ;) We all know they have great friendship with the other girl groups now.

btw thank you Cecil for the live Gee on Sukira. ^^

Guest epique.

omg, i feel like crying after watching chin chin radio.

seohyun <3

yoona <3

sooyoung <3

yuri <3

hyoyeon <3

tiffany <3

sunny <3

jessica <3

taeyeon <3

:w00t:

SOONA !

i see SOONA !

my favourite couple blossomed <3

ahaha.

random link - > tiffany singing StickWitU.

but i always play it like every month. >.< because i love her singing.

most of you might've seen it. it's old.

Guest CphirMaig

wow thanks zippomaru for the videos, you are really fast! o.o

sukira was so chaotic! it's nice to see that the girls are having fun in their radio appearances.

they look great in the fancam~

aznlad33 the answer is simple, 7 mixed couples + JeNy <3

so many radio shows, so little time to watch them... :(

meanwhile you wait for more soshi news and goodies, some snacks for you...

soshisnacks.jpg

credits: Mist

http://dangsim.tistory.com/

Archived