少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

SNSD's comeback was amajjing.told ya. hehe.

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....c&no=107301

hope this link works for u all.

EDIT;;;

Oh freak 191 users.but Soshified broke the record for most ppl online together.480+ ? or 490+...^^

omg thank you for the link! i was so mad at myself when i decided to refresh the stream during SS501's performance and then it wouldn't work anymore! SNSD was RIGHT after them too! T_T

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ningmeng

im proud.

that the girls gave their 100%.

im proud.

that i've seen the girls improve.

im proud.

because the fans are there for the girls.

TIFFANY IMPROVED A LOT!

i loved her voice in himnae!

the whole dance for himnae was very energetic.

fits the song.

i need to watch gee' performance before i can comment again.

V yes. we noe there's a lot of users reading this topic.

yes. we noe snsd rocks.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT SPAM!

Guest lolly88

SOSHI ROCK THE STAGE

WITH HIMNAE ,they sang and dance pretty good

the stage was full of energy ,not really liking the Gee stage as much as himnae

cos of the weird pants,i know its in fashion but it still looks weird

i cant stop re watching both performance

the girls really improved greatly over the months

i am so proud of them

will wait to dl HQ now

Guest &anita_*

Comeback was great! I can't believe they danced and sang so smoothly. Shows they've been practicing really hard.

By the way, who ended up winning?

Well..Music Core doesn't really have 'winners' but whoever performs last is Number 1, and SNSD performed last..therefore..

SNSD IS NUMBER ONE ON MUSIC CORE! omg what a great way to comeback..seriously T_T and their performance was soo good~ i especially liked Himnae! their outfits really fitted the syle of the song, and their singing and dancing was impressive! ahh, now i just need HQ -.- but thanks for sharing caps sammyboi and also for the link supeng!

edit; hi jaesica welcome to the thread! it seems youre new..but you cannot JUST write that in your post..please post more or you will get warned! Write something about SNSD or their comeback! :]

edit; HQ link on Sosiz http://sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=14116

Guest fara_diggory

^

dont spam.....

oh sammyboi...

thanx for the caps...

lets wait for the soshified team..

i really want to dl the hq one...

huhu...

i love sica's little curly hair

^ Please don't post the number of readers in this thread. It's considered spamming!

Anywho, i saw the perf on live, but it lagged so much that i saw so little. grrrr. Himnae was really good though. Their outfits were cute, plus you can tell they practiced super hard since the perf was almost perfect, like their voices almost matched their cd voices!

OMG I totally love the comeback

stage perf of both! they did great and

I love the colors!!!!They all did very good.

Now I can't wait for tomorrow's perf.lol.

and the HQ dl for todays perf.hahaha.

Well..Music Core doesn't really have 'winners' but whoever performs last is Number 1, and SNSD performed last..therefore..

SNSD IS NUMBER ONE ON MUSIC CORE! omg what a great way to comeback..seriously T_T and their performance was soo good~ i especially liked Himnae! their outfits really fitted the syle of the song, and their singing and dancing was impressive! ahh, now i just need HQ -.- but thanks for sharing caps sammyboi and also for the link supeng!

WOAH! really? so SNSD is basically number 1 on music core and it was there comeback performance too!?!? that is pretty darn IMPRESSIVE!

omg, the girls never fail to amaze me! : ]

anyways i just finished watching there performance and it was AMAIJING! the girls definately gave it their all. you can also tell that they where practicing hard for the comeback.

Guest litt0piggy

omg i just watch the performance live and love it!!! They did great!! Tiffany looks so pretty, especially in the himnae costume. I just watched it live and want to watch it again!!! so addicting!!! the girls did great!!! Live while dancing and flawless. Keep it up soshi! Can't wait to see tiffany and yuri tomorrow on good daddy.

btw, so glad to see Sunny is back again with the girls again. She is well!!!

wow that sucks... you guys watched it on stream? i got to watch it HD on TV haha.... soo lucky me.... i agree that Tiffany improved... she had a lot of parts to sing... and what about Yuri's health?

Guest noriebanzai

omg i wasn able to watch the Himnae's performance

my internet died!!! oh no!

but Gee was great. It was a great start for them. they must have practiced a lot. Soshi jjang!

i cant wait for someone to post the HQ on youtube. hopefully ill be able to watch it when i wake up tmr.

thanks all in advance!!!!!!!

Guest ♥jae♥sica♥

wow

their performance

was absolutely great......

and i like their

outfit on the himnae perf.

i cant wait for the hq..

i believe in the power of 9

Guest ningmeng

WOAH! really? so SNSD is basically number 1 on music core and it was there comeback performance too!?!? that is pretty darn IMPRESSIVE!

omg, the girls never fail to amaze me! : ]

anyways i just finished watching there performance and it was AMAIJING! the girls definately gave it their all. you can also tell that they where practicing hard for the comeback.

thats what ppl said.

there's no awards for mcore.

but ppl says that those who perform last are usually the winners.

wow that sucks... you guys watched it on stream? i got to watch it HD on TV haha.... soo lucky me.... i agree that Tiffany improved... she had a lot of parts to sing... and what about Yuri's health?

what you mean by yuri health?

i only noe that she's a little sick during MCORE...

omg i wasn able to watch the Himnae's performance

my internet died!!! oh no!

but Gee was great. It was a great start for them. they must have practiced a lot. Soshi jjang!

i cant wait for someone to post the HQ on youtube. hopefully ill be able to watch it when i wake up tmr.

thanks all in advance!!!!!!!

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....c&no=107301

can you watch this link?

Guest Lishathestain

ugh i haven't watched it yet -_-

but anyway i'm glad the girls did great for their first '09 performance xP (judging by people's comments lol)

PS09011000001.JPG

2009011016221444787_1.jpg

200901101736261130_1.jpg

c;astagged&naver.

Guest shinhdeplol

I have a question :lol:

Are there any people who have the rehearsal vid of Soshi doing their T.O.P special stage last year…or fancam will do…I so need one of those kinds of vids…it’s an urgent so please help

I’d like to get an pm :lol: since this thread is hell fast now, so it’s hard for me to catch up hehe

Guest cjwcorp

SNSD - Gee @ MBC Music Core 090109

thumbs20090110004835.jpg

or Click Here for YouTube

Note: The below clip is a live recording of MBC Live. It is not high quality and the video and audio may be out of sync. CJWTown will upload a higher quality video as soon as it is available.

Download at http://cjwforums.co.nr Sign up to be a member of the CJW Subbing team! For more details, visit http://cjwforums.co.nr (Especially in need of Translators/Timers)

Archived