少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

woah the allkpop streaming is so freaking fast! its even faster than my tvants rofl~ and its lag free :o yeah..if you guys can't download tvants, i would suggest going there, cause the streaming is really good! (hopefully itll stay good lol!) thanks for sharing the link tempydoo ^^

Anyways, an hour left until mucore ^^ i wonder if they will use their skates on stage..? it doesn't look like it when i look at the stage, but who knows ._. caaan't wait!

Guest ningmeng

woah. 800 sones.

i wonder how many can actually enter the studio.

if all enter the studio, it will be jampacked!

cant wait for the performance.

with skates!

and the cheers!!!

come spazz with us on soshified sbox!

another 30 mins left!

and just a reminder!

DO NOT SPAM (with one liner/talk about unrelated stuffs-esp the number of users)/QUOTE PICS!

i noe everyone's excited but we still want this thread to be opened!

dont even think of bringing other artists into the thread!

Guest Senorita_

ak6c - over 800 sone waiting outside at mbc for music core performance

From SSF's sbox.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/222/55554491mz1.jpg

From ¦J-Æ-J¦ & SSF's sbox

I was expecting many fans to show up but not this much. I wonder if they'll all fit in there. SOnes are definitely awesome.

Wow. So many Sone's waiting! I never thought the numbers were going to be this high. Can they even fit in the studio? lol

Anyways, the girls' comeback performance will be amazing! Just 25 minutes left!

Guest hellosally

i downloaded tvants and opened it to mbc.. but its the news.

it starts at 11:20 pacific time on the MBC channel, correct? ^^

please help me~ haha

i'm so excited to see the girls' comeback!!

SNSD IS LAST TONIGHT~

For Music Core they don't do a ranking chart like Mubank but the rumor is the more down the schedule list you are the higher up you on the list. Being the last performance = number 1 basically. I believe that 'Gee' is the first every comeback stage to perform last on MuCore. That means .... our girls are number 1........ Congrats .. Gee is doing soo frigging well

Guest squattingduck23

AHH I'm watching now, even though its RIDICULOUSLY laggy -_-'

I missed most of it.. haha stayed up till 3:15 for a couple seconds of the girls, but it was worth it!

they look GORGEOUS! ahhh lol its was GREAT! :)

I'm surprised there was choreography for their second song haha

can't wait till its on youtube LOL

I'll be up later to search for it~~

SNSD FIGHTING!!

that was awesome! loved both songs..... they had soo many shots at Yoona... heh well at least she's back... the girls looked so pretty.... especially Yuri! hah

Guest xnightmare697

OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE!

Their Heemnae outfits were so cute i loved it! So glad the girls are finally back!

Gee performances need to keep cooooming~!!

Guest DLEE5191

so i was watching the whole music bank streaming and right when snsd came up it lagged like crazy and i basically missed the whole thing T.T .............................................so sad...............................................................

Guest fara_diggory

yeah....they sound great...

n something is not good with Yul's health....

gee gee gee gee baby baby baby...

n the himnae outfit n dance is cute too...

n yeah, i cant get enough...

they perf last...huhu,...proved that gee's the best...

tomorrow is inkigayo...

huhu...i want more snsd~!!

I watched it and was lagging like crazy as well. But I did see some very nice dancing. I think they'll stay at their top spot for a long while. The song is so catchy! I could sing "Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee" all day xD. I liked their outfits for the second song, very shiny. :) I would say it was worth staying up for!

Guest kevykevvv

i also just finished ! amazinggg performance. a lot of times when there are comeback stages, the performances aren't as strong, but SNSD's comeback performance tonight absolutely looked like it was performed and practiced to perfection! soo cute too ;), i was scared though, because 15 minutes leading up to them was hectic, laggy and disconnecting, but it was like meant to be when they came on, because the video stream was smooooth and flawless. go snsd!

the sound and vocals sounded soo good, it gave me chills down my spine listening to every word.

they're back, and the wait was worth every second and every tease.

Guest drew221

both performances were really good!!! too bad it was that great of quality but it didnt lag for me, but i must watch it again when its posted!!!

I was able to watch the comeback perf using TVants. It was quite laggy but I was still able to watch the whole Gee performance. TVants lagged on me when Himnae's last few second T.T.

They wore the outfits they wore in the Gee MV - the skinny jeans + shirt during Gee perf.

They wore a new outfit on Himnae perf.

About the performance. I can say that the did very great with their first comeback perf. Their voices are stable.

Guest baby-swts

SNSD's comeback was amajjing.told ya. hehe.

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....c&no=107301

hope this link works for u all.

EDIT;;;

Oh freak 191 users.but Soshified broke the record for most ppl online together.480+ ? or 490+...^^

omg thanks so much for the link!!! :)

im so excited to watch it heh

-roar- i couldnt watch it live T__T

how depressing <3

Guest maryxsweets

Comeback was great! I can't believe they danced and sang so smoothly. Shows they've been practicing really hard.

By the way, who ended up winning?

Archived