少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

That yul pic is sooooooo......OMGee

I cannot stop looking at it, and I'm a girl lol xDDD

hey, when did that happen, the stickers thing?? I wanna see it T_T

and I'm a fan of both groups too, I think Minhwan will start acting so...

Mnet Wide News Star in V-Day ^_^

Credit:http://www.loveft-i.co.

no sub though sorry :sweatingbullets: but u can tell how happy Minhwan was when Yoona picked him :P

lol she could never stop being a dork could she <3

1264DE0A4965F82964A9AD.gif

1564DE0A4965F828634A5E.gif

c;삐리삘롱@sosiz.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait for both live performances!! that's what i got to look forward too haha...

now about minhwan and yoona...yes memories about the mnet valentine..haha cute...and i personally think it's cute hearing another idol star calling yoona noona..haha

Have you guys seen this

GEE MV FUN PARODY

credit : aienbest

LOL so funny XD XD XD

LOL that was so cute and funny.

Those lyrics actually fit the video pretty well too haha

@albumsales--Gee is killing...

it's almost positive they're gonna break all the records for 1st week sales..

I don't think I'd be surprised if they topped like up to 20k in the 1st week.

&I'm so proud of these girls that I'm starting to feel like a mom or something... and I'm their dongsaeng!

Haha, I guess that's what being soshified does to you.

Just because Maknae Seohyun so Beautiful & Talented & I LOVE HER!!!! LOL

feels like posting this again ROFL XD

Seohyun Playing Piano by Chopin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikUw7tPFIo

c.luvuknowyunho

Anyway if you guys never watch this then WATCH!!!!

bout FEEDING the girls by Buying their album

Feed SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89U2MgqBHI...feature=related

c.xxlollinarypopzx

[MV-Parody] Oppa Nappa (Feed SNSD)

c.bboydrew711

SNSD - Gee Teaser "Feed the girls" [fanmade]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjoKemNtx_g...feature=related

c.Nightspells

S♥ne Definitely sooooo CREATIVE and HILARIOUS LOL XD XD XD

Guest goldenGAZE

So glad the CD is selling so well. I heard the Korean CD comes with a poster (lucky).

The cheers look great, i can't wait to hear it, Sones sre gonna be super loud ^^.

That gif of Yuri was hot! i wanna watch the video of the making of gee now, want to see more of the dance.

BTW, i just couldn't help myself when i was Youtube kekeke http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii23/mohaab789/OMGEE.jpg

Issue is that all the International orders placed on Yesasia goes towards MIAK .. and MIAK is still in 2008 T-T That's how slow their update is atm. The girls will hopefully be able to break the 100,000 mark, I remember the sales for their first album skyrocketed after KY released. When you think about it, people have only seen the MV for like barely a day and listened to just 'Gee' and they're still buying the album. As long as the girls promote the whole thing as strong as they did for their first album through radios and shows, then I'm almost positive there's no way they're not going to break 100,000. Impressive numbers nonetheless ^^

T-T http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6612/45535189nt1.gif

Yuri-ah ... T-T ...

Guest Jenster

The JeNy moment was definitely the highlight of that ETN news segment.

I can't wait for the performance on MuCore. The MV made me like the song a hundred times more than before.

The MV is actually on the first page of the most viewed on Youtube ^^

Hope they can break 100k in album sales.

Guest XiahxTiffany

THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK A RECORD!!!!

already 10000 sold!!!! wow im so happy for them

they are probably not able to sleep rite now even though they are tired!! :)

cant wait till i see the performance :)

maybe it isnt live but its still pre recorded live

and then finally music core wil be live:)

really expecting to see this performance

going to somehow watch it with sounds at school when it is airing :)

gosh was thinking at school how im going to watch their perfs rite when they are aired

was so stressed at school until i saw that the girls have already gotten 10200 albums sold

in like a day !!!

well really hoping they break 100k mark or maybe even 250k which is hard but possible!!!!

Guest XiahxTiffany

ohh and i would like to rate the songs a lot :)

Gee-very catchy song that u would love to sing along to. already trying to learn the dance

thats how addicting it is !!! if u watch the mv and u listen to the audio u would give it just like wat i did

a 5/5 !!!!!

Destiny-this song is also a very awesome song it isnt as good as Gee but is probably a song that

everyone would like . i love the way they sing the song its like a bumpy feeling lol this song i would give

a 4.7/5 !!!!

Way to Go-himnae!!!! well i like the vocals in this song very much it has a rock feeling to it

its like a american song that slows down at pre chorus .. the chorus is very addicting!!!! love it would give this

a 5/5!!!!

Dear Mom-did u like previous songs like 7989? or If by taeyeon? well if u did i would pick this song :)

it is a slow r and b typish song vocals are very smooth and very soothing its a song u would listen to when ur crowded by people

or ur in stress :) (like me) i would give this a 4.5/5

Let's Talk about love- this song is probably my second favorite of this album :) it has a feel like girl's generation

the chorus is very awesome too me i would recommend this song to everyone if u like the first albums song girl's generation

i give this song a 5/5

Guest litt0piggy

Soy, if you said Yesasia is still in the 2008, then will our preorder of the album will go to the 2008 or 2009? I know for a fact the yesasia is pact with the girls' album order. I order mine and have to wait for more than a week to get mine to get SHIP OUT.

I know I saw the JeNy moment and it was so cute. Jessica called out to Tiffany, who was at the other end of the line and did a heart shape to Fany. SNSD love how cute.

Guest jingaling.

omg i so happy that the album is selling well.

i hope it breaks records.

i can't wait for their comeback performance on music core.

gee + himnae, my favorite songs :]

edit; topped ;_;

nothing much to share but taengoo's butt shake

35k7io6.gif

Guest emotionalteaspoon22

Request

Hey, you guys. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy one of the shirts that the girls wore in the Girls' Generation music video??? I think they're so adorable, and I've been wanting one for a long time. My sister visits this thread and said that someone posted a link (she thinks) to where you could buy one, but she couldn't find it when she backtracked. If anyone can help me out, that'd be great. :)

Oh, and I LOVE the MV!! It's amazing, and so is the song. I wish Sooyoung had more parts though, lol. *biased*

^record for 1st weeks sales for female artist is 16000

As of 9:40pm on 8th, sales is 8600.

Total sales is more than 11100.

Sales for 7th is 2,524

-----------------------------------------------

More News Pics

Sports Korea

2009010907062916207_070906_1.jpg

Sports Donga

2009010907154435610_080317_0.jpg

2009010907232636010_080318_0.jpg

2009010907183735710_080317_0.jpg