少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Senorita_

More news and suprises for us :) I think i'm in love with their jeans lol, it just makes all the girls' legs look longer, therefore look taller. Their MV looks exciting - so colorful and pretty! OMGee...and only 2 days before the preview is out! =D Can't wait!

Talk about their outfits, the girls are so expensive lol. Well, at least SM can afford their clothes etc. =P

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Allison

So excited for their comeback !!! (:

C h i n C h i n 0 8 1 2 3 0

Thanks for these <3 Haha, Sunny & Taeyeon were adorable.

Sooyoung (like always) was her dorky self (:

Since we all have a day until the new years.

Let's all post our favorite picture from SNSD in the year 2008 and why.

It can be a single girl or the whole group or just a few, doesn't matter ^^

http://pds9.egloos.com/pmf/200808/08/99/f0...9bffab37f64.jpg

Although old this is my favorite reminder of how our girls will be girls no matter how old they are. And it also reminds me of their bond (rofl even if Yoong is psed in) with not only each other but the fans through using both the international fans' and korean fans' gifts together. I don't know my favorite picture of 08 by far is this one. I'll never forget the moment I opened up Yuri's blog and saw this picture. ^^

Soy, I love your picture & reason ^^

I chose this picture from when the girls arrived at the Dream Concert.

20frj29.jpg

I think we all remember what had happened during DC, but one thing we should never forget was how strong that incident made them as individuals and as a whole group. I'm one big time E.L.F so when I heard about the events that had taken place, I was confused and wanted to cry. I love Super Junior with all my heart, but I love SNSD the same as well. I was going to take sides but when I saw how strong SNSD stayed and how they were not giving up, I knew that I could never go against them. After watching the DC, my love for SNSD has grown and I swear, it's not going to get any smaller <3

Guest zahieyjunki

wow!! The thread going so fast!!!

Yahoooo~

My posting full of great news!!! :lol:

yeay, Yoona doing Nobody? So its true right?

I might can watch KBS tonight but I want to watch MBC Gayo too!!

Anyone know what the girls preparing tonight? :huh:

For those who are curious, if you look at the top 20 of Applemusic

#1 - SNSD Mini-Album 'Gee'

#6 - Mini-Album 'Roommate'

#14 - SNSD single 'Into the New World'

#16 - SNSD repackage album 'Baby Baby'

#18 - SNSD 1st album 'Girls' Generation'

#20 - YoonSang's SongBook 'Play With Him!'

^^

No 1 in the chart? The girls get more attention due to their new album!!!

All the previous album & mini one also in the chart!! That so impressive!!! :D

Tracklist for Gee Mini Album

1. way to go <---composed by Kenzie

2. let's talk about <------by Young H.Kim ( who also composed My prayer (BoA), Whatever They Say, 세단마, 크레이지럽 (DBSK) etc)

3. dear mom <-----by Kim Tae Sung

4. gee <------ by E-Tribe

credits to bug@soshified.com/forums

4 songs? ouhh!! not that bad.. I was hoping more songs!! haha~

never mind!! can't wait to hear the songs..

Expect Way To Go was the 2nd single after GEE!!

yay!! Yoona is done filming YAMD!!

She can focused more on the album!!!

thnx Mellerz for the gifs!!

Taeng so dork wear the baenie!! that's her image!!! I'm prefer her like that!!

So, maybe all the artists were celebrate new year at MBC Gayo right? since the show is ended almost 12!!!

Guest svisual

like everyone said, 2008 has been a rollercoaster ride for both SNSD and S♥NEs. we know some of them made mistakes but that's only because they're humans. and this is the exact reason why i love SNSD. they're not perfect. they don't act all idol-like. they laugh whenever they want to laugh. they will jump and hop around whenever they feel like they want to. the carefree way that they behave tells us that they're just teenagers/young adults too, just like you and me.

i've said it before that i don't see SNSD as my idol. rather, the SNSD girls are like the 9 sisters i wish i had. they're all so much much younger than me but the adversity that they have faced through especially throughout this year makes me admire them so much more. for them to still stand strong even when it feels like the whole world was ganging up on them is laudable. i know even i will never have that kind of strength to face what they had to.

which is why i chose this pic.

wkbp5.jpg

people say there's just too many girls in SNSD. people question how SNSD can remain united even when there are just so many girls. now let me tell them this. this picture represents SNSD. the strength they give to each other and the deep bond that they share. everyone gets along with each other, frm the youngest to the oldest. they love each other so much that they'll take time to visit each other at her own workplace, call each other up and video call each other too. (: they're not just group members. they're sisters. SNSD is their second family.

and i know that if it's even possible to do, all S♥NEs be it Korean S♥NEs or the international S♥NEs, will physically come together and put our hands and hearts together too for SNSD.

the power of 9. believe it. because it's true. ;)

Happy New Year everyone :)

Guest nightmare.

This 2008 is awesome

Many things happen to our girls

and So1 as well

i don't know what to say when Cassiopeia and E.L.F attack the girls. I'm a SM Towner (look at my account name)

But our girls are strong...

They keep cheerful as usual...

And i know they will always be like that forever

I personally love this gif... i know it's not a picture but it's OK, right?

http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jp97xsky4.gif

this gif really shows us THE POWER OF 9

How strong their bond

From Taeyeon to Seohyun

They care for each other

They are not just friends or group. They are family, right?

And us, the S♥NEs are one.

International S♥NEs and Korean S♥NEs are one

Us and SNSD are one...

I think 2008 is the most awesome year. After i know SNSD, my life seems so different

SNSD is ♥

Guest bagia123

I chose this picture from when the girls arrived at the Dream Concert.

I think we all remember what had happened during DC, but one thing we should never forget was how strong that incident made them as individuals and as a whole group. I'm one big time E.L.F so when I heard about the events that had taken place, I was confused and wanted to cry. I love Super Junior with all my heart, but I love SNSD the same as well. I was going to take sides but when I saw how strong SNSD stayed and how they were not giving up, I knew that I could never go against them. After watching the DC, my love for SNSD has grown and I swear, it's not going to get any smaller <3

thank allisonbeezy, i still remember that event... it's wonderful when i realize that our girls are so strong.

i wish the sale of mini album will "bop to the top" & all 9 girls will stay healthy... Happy 2009everyone... thanks again for the post, allison :blush:

Guest &anita_*

wow..love the pictures you guys posted, allison, svisual, soy! I really loved yours svisual, because thats also one of my favorite pictures. It really shows the close bond they have, and nobody can take that away from them (: Gosh.. these pictures remind me of how much we have waited for SNSD and how much we missed them! Seriously..i miss them like crazy T_T BUt we have.. 1 day, 19 hours, 0 minutes, and 09 seconds until the album releases! lol..yes i got that from SSF :)

btw, the clothes that theyre wearing is really expensive! $100 dollars for the tee? dang.. Syoung and Hyo are ballin lol.. and c. louboutin shoes?! holy crap! SM always goes all out on our girls <3 btw, the MV looks so fun and colorful! im seriously anticipating for this album <3 thanks for sharing pics and info guys!

tae-1.jpg

^OMGEE so cute >_<

credit; bug@soshified

edit; yeah jinggg., sosiz is not working for me either! seems like its down? does anyone know why? :/

^in my opinion our girls had already bopped to the top for being the first girl group since SES to sell the most copies..haha don't you think?

yes i'm a forever s<3ne and elf, cassieopian too! heck...i'm a smtowner..haha

but yes our girls are going to back to bring back the charm only they can bring and have!!

svisual: One of my favorite pictures from 08 as well. Amazing performance. I still get giddy at the fact that the girls always do the hand thing before everyone performance they do. They really are like sisters now and they always stress how they're like each other's second families now. Their bond is like incredible to me, they're so close to the point where even when they're on break they HAVE to call each other just to listen to each other's voices or see each other's faces. Gosh, that's one of my favorite reasons for loving this group, it's their bond with each other. It makes you really want to support them. These girls have been through so much pre-debut but they've always been there for each other and I always want to be there for them as a fan. I don't know it's probably because we've watched them so much through shows and broadcast that we understand this bond they have ... but I wish everyone could realize how beautiful it is.

Like I still remember cute moments about how attached they are to one another and help each other out.

- Yoona saying that the members visit her on the set of YAMD all the time. Yoona saying that sometimes she has to turn off her phone because Yuri calls her soooo much on set. Yuri says that sometimes she just wants to listen to Yoona's voice.

- Yulsic video-calling each other during their like 3 day break last.

- Maknae gets help from JeNy when it comes to english hwk & help from Sooyoung when it comes to Japanese.

- Them going out around town together, eating together, watching movies, shopping.

- Yuri watches/monitored Chunji nightly to see/hear her roommate on air.

- Taeng's first IF performance with the girls in the BG shouting "fighting" when she made the mistake.

- Them agreeing to run to Mubank together to be able to perform on time for their first Mubank win.

- Hyoyeon and Sunny used to watch SSGB all the time. The girls like to watch YAMD and are big fans and always asking Yoona for spoilers.

- Every single time the girls compliment or talk about how cute Maknae is ... because they think she needs to be more confident

- They have "5-minute" talks about their days together

To me they're not really just a group anymore but a family.

Like a lot of people would think with these many girls there would be tons of jealous of one another, but like Tiffany says instead of getting jealous they know what their strengths & weaknesses are and use each other to learn how to improve.

Some of my favorite quotes from the girls ...

Taeyeon:

"However, the number of antis decreased after we performed on stage. I think it was because we didn't approach the fans with a calm, quiet image but an active, bright, early teen image. We also hear that they have a feeling of closeness like people their age with SNSD. (What we show) is not fake but nothing but the real us. When we meet up, we chit-chat a lot and go wild over spicy rice cake just like a normal teenage girl."

"There are not enough washrooms ... and since we have 9 members, the dining table is too small. We have to set different times for each group. Everyday it feels like we're on a field trip, so it's really fun."

"While experiencing dorm life for a year since before our debut up until now, all of our 9 members, including myself, dorm life has given us a lot of time and opportunities to help us know each other better. While dorming, we talked a lot about music and going on stage, which was of big help when we went on a real stage. Oh, by the way, even though our promotions for the first album is over, I'll still keep in touch as a DJ and the rest of our members will keep in touch by being actresses or MC's. Of course the most important thing is promoting 'SNSD,' so please stay tuned for our new music and stage performances."

"I cried so much when we won first for 'Into the New World,' and the rookie award at the yearly music awards, but these tears that I had were different from the tears I had when I was tired and lonely from preparing for our debut. These tears were 'tears of joy' that were the result of the strength from our fans' love. The period of promoting our first album could be described as a 'chain of inspiration.'"

"I want to keep on doing 'Girls' Generation' forever. Please let me do so. (Laughs) I don't think SNSD as a group will ever be broken apart.... even after many years have gone by.... even after we have married.... I don't think it'll be broken apart. Even if we do our own individual activities, our group as a whole won't be broken apart."

Jessica:

"The nickname (Ice Princess) is just based on my looks on the outside, once you get to know me, you'll get to like me."

"SNSD is a group of 9 girl female students. We're pretty one by one as well, but its when we're all together that we can really shine."

"Let's protect Girls' Generation forever"

Sunny:

"You feel secure having just one close friend, but having 8 close friends is even better."

"Although, you might not think you're the best offstage, when you're on stage you have to think that you're the best."

"I'm thankful and I love you guys with all my heart, but I'm not a person that expresses that really well. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry .. and I'm happy because the 9 of us are like 1. Because we've become busier, our time together has shrunk and I think that's really unlucky but even so, our love for each other doesn't change. I'm very thankful."

"And then, of course, I have another family. I can't leave out those 9 girls, who really are like nine sisters.. SNSD.I don't know how they may appear on the outside but on the inside, they're all so open and pure and bright. They're like little children at times but many other times, I really feel like they're so mature and strong.Sometimes, they're like eight unnies and other times, like 8 dongsengs, or 8 friends, and at times, like my mom and dad too. Taeyeon, whose laughter is so cute yet is like a mother to us. And Sooyoung, whose like the dad or like the oppa. Shikshin Sooyoung. And then Jessica, who is like our unnie but her heart is so young and open and then there's the one who listens to all my worries and talks me through them together like I'm her child, Miyoung.. hehe Tiffany! And then although it seems like she wouldn't, she actually does take care of me so well and she's so considerate and caring of me, Hyoyeon. And then, the one who shares a room with me and despite how messy and disorderly I am, she always understands me. And although we may spend the whole night up chatting, she always gets up early and wakes me up, our Yuri! And then there's Yoona, although she's so young, the way she thinks is so mature and respectful. And then despite the fact that she's the maknae, she really doesn't seem like it. She's so young and pure to the point that she still loves children stories but without her, we cannot be SNSD. Our Seohyun. Friends who are all so lovable and always make me so happy. They're my family now. They always protect me and care for me so well."

"For Sunny.... um.... there's a motto that we SNSD always say. "Right Now, It's Girls' Generation, Girls' Generation forever." Even after 10 years, if we can perform on stage as SNSD and meet with our fans... I hope it can be like that. I'll try and make that happen too."

"There was a time when we had a difficult time making it onto our performance stage. We ended up being late because of our schedule.... but on that day, we ended up winning 1st place. We felt both thankful and apologetic. That performance stage was really precious to us. And seeing our fans in front of the stage cheering us on, we were thinking again about how that was the reason we came running and all. We all cried very much that day."

Tiffany:

"In a family, we encounter happiness but also sadness, or good things but also bad things. However, let's be together forever until the end."

"None of our members are jealous of each other. Instead, we like seeing each other succeed and learning from each other. For example, I learn a lot from Sooyoung's radio and I always listen well to how Taeyeon speaks. I learn from Yoona's facial expressions and Hyoyeon's dancing as well. We all learn from each other."

"All the girls (SNSD) are at an age where they want to decorate themselves and look pretty. It's like a war-zone in the morning when everyone is going to take a shower and change of clothes at once. Positive side is that you're never bored or lonely."

"There were a lot of times when people misunderstood me because I am poor in Korean. That's why I feel comfortable around my SNSD members. We've been together for so long. If I'm having trouble with the language, they notice it first and they help me."

"It wasn’t actually like it has to be 9 girls. It was actually about like 9 different girls that are extremely talented and all very, very like good in their own special way or specialties."

Hyoyeon:

"For 2008, I have a small wish, to conquer Asia"

Yuri:

"These outfits have our scent from happiness, sweat from our efforts and our tears all over it... These things are so valuable that we can't exchange them for a $1 million dress... $500 shoes.. or $100 accessories.."

"So Nyuh Shi Dae represents Korea's new generation, and we hope to become Asia's new sensation."

Sooyoung:

"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

"But if at least one person doesn't high five, then we don't go on. If one person doesn't say 'fighting~' before we go on, then it feels a little weird, should I say?"

Yoona:

"It’s not a lie to say that they are my second family. It’s like I got 7 unnies and one dongsaeng? Since we saw each other for about 5 years, I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes."

"We want our performance to be perfect, so even if I have to stay up to practice with my unnies, even if it's really tiring, I know it is worth it."

"People think that the company trained us from head to toe. Even when we go and say thanks to the staff we worked with, they would think that we've been trained well. Everyone thinks that the company harshly train us like a Military School. In truth, the company only teaches us for 1~2 hours and the rest of the time, we practice/train on our own. We just try to do our best one step at a time in whatever given situation."

"The first family is my kin. The other family is my SNSD family."

Seohyun:

"Monitoring each other on tv is a given. More than just that, we confide in each other and we really spend time together like a family. And since I'm the maknae, my unnies take care of me even more. I don't think we will be broken apart very easily."

SNSD:

"Replies that pinpoint your weak spots sometimes drive you to work even harder. If someone talks about our live singing being insufficient after a stage, we would rush to practice it next early morning."

"Can they even write their own names? That’s just a stereotype that the people have against celebrities. Our dream is to be a singer. Singers may not be able to solve math problems as well as someone who is studying to become a professor. But our goals are different. We study how to get better at dancing and singing. Everyone studies to achieve their goals."

"That time will come sometime. Even now, our roles have changed due to our talent. Who knows? Some of us might grow out of our innocent girl image and take on a sexy woman concept. Maybe one of us will leave to further pursuit their acting goals. And one of us could leave for other reasons. We can’t say that ‘We’re Girls’ Generation!’ then."

"I don’t think I will leave. Because that’s a deal/contract that has been offered to me as a member of Girls’ Generation. I don’t think they will offer based on myself alone. We are not at that level yet. I am here because of Girl’s Generation but Girls’ Generation isn’t here because of me."

"We are not the fragile or the girls that needs to be protected. We are the girls that can entertain our fans and shout “Cheer up!” We don’t want to give off the fragile-girl image. We want to be the girls that are cheerful, pure and most importantly, girls that can be your friend."

"We think it’s true although it may sound awkward for us to say that about ourselves. We expose ourselves to other people whether we like it or not. Whatever we do or show, it’s shared with everyone. Whether we like it or not, our acts can potentially cause a big scene. It has an affect. So I guess that is kind of like a public figure."

"It’s not important who gets to ride shotgun. We are all going to the same destination after all."

Watch them .. understand them and you'll grow to love them.

Sosiz had a DOS attack so they're currently down.

Guest haradays

omg need to read soy post after this xD

C h i n C h i n 0 8 1 2 3 0

yahhhh taeng looking cute last night! i love her hat lol (do we call it hat?) xD

and sooyoung bullied the girls cuz she were the tallest among them

haha. thats really cute. thanks for sharing!

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/anitahabib/tae-1.jpg

^OMGEE so cute >_<

credit; bug@soshified

haha. yup agree with u! thats why the guys fall in love with her. haha :D

poor yul~

omg gah i really cant wait for the girls comeback after seeing the new mv gee pic!

plus minho are filming the mv with the girls. yeahhh~ another sm loves for sure

for 2008, i personally choose this picture, it was the recent one but i feel the joy of loves. looking at the girls waving us with lollipop is really making me happy. dont need the reason though why we should love them cuz we really need to love them! the girls are growing now, more matured. i just love the new concept.

SNSD1.jpg

seeing all 9 together at stage really make me happy because yoong was there :)

and of course when the girls were in kissing u outfits (:

kissingu.png

Guest ningmeng

too many favorite pictures for me. (:

but i feel happiest when i see ALL 9 on stage.

remember kissing you at music bank and music core last friday?

how yoona smiled so widely made me realise, i miss ALL 9 on stage! (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMF50CEI_lU

cr.qiann

not a picture but a video of last week's music bank kissing you.

just see how yoona smiled so widely, just because she noes shes on stage with the other 8, performing for sones.

Guest Vivskies

6x8m5x2.gif

o_o Just curious, but does anyone know which pref this gif. came from?

i know its from one of the big award shows last year, i just can't remember which.

:P wonder generation for the win!

^

^

YEAY me love JeNy and YoonYul hahahahaha now that's the perfect pair i love kekekeke

thanks for sharing ^^

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii240/I...erz/6x8m5x2.gif

o_o Just curious, but does anyone know which pref this gif. came from?

i know its from one of the big award shows last year, i just can't remember which.

:P wonder generation for the win!

ow that's from KBS Gayo Festival 2007 hahahaha

that's so funny sunye couldnt stop laughing seeing Tiffany and Sooyoung fighting over her lol XD

Guest &anita_*

081229 Minho cracking up at 'Mini Drama' @ Gayo Daejun

credit; randy19972

OMGGGG lol look at the SHINee boys enjoying the drama! They started laughing at the part when 'U Go Girl' starts and Taeyeon comes in, and also at the part where Seungri's like 'noona youre pretty' LOL so cuuuute <333

ohh love the pictures and gifs zahiey! love yoonyul and jeny keke! :]

and wow Soy's post is amajjing! gosh..love the quotes <3

Only one more day left until the teaser guys!

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ No prob dear!!

thnx for the link!!

My Key dearie also caought in the fancam too!!!

they're cracking up during the skit!!

They laughing when comes to Seungri said "Noona you're so pretty"!!!

Hella cute <3!!

13!enchanted. aka fika I loved that one too!!

reminds me of their cute & lollipopish image!!

ningmeng thnx for the link!!

Really missed KY days!!

yeay, can't wait for tonight!!

2 shows to watch!! MBC Gayo & Kbs Drama Award!!!

Which one I should watch?

Thnk god I can watch live from kbs world!! probably can see Yoona there!!!

Yoongie fighting~!!!

^

^

HAHAHAHA minho and other shinee boys cant stop laughing when Taeyeon appeared with the U GO Girl Song rofl XD

it is hilarious XD even i cant stop laughing watching that part hahaha taeyeon is such a dork hahahaha

hope there will be other artists fancam when they showed the Skit kekeke

Archived