少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

haa saw taeyeon on we got married luv it when i see her on a show :)

and that pose was awkward lol and she almost kissed sunny 0_0 lol

snsd love <3

Guest part09box

Little SeoTae pic from an article about SM's Everysing Noraebang business

20081222102309314199.jpg

Interesting thing about this noraebang is that after you sing, if you think you did good, you can press the <send> button. Then the machine will send it directly to SM to be auditioned~

I love the show with Rain lol XD she's so funny there and Rain seems sooo impressed by her^^ who's not lol XD

and Taeyeon gosh she must be really2 like Rain coz she's seducing him LOL XD

ACCCCKKKK Taeyeon and Bigbang that's AWESOME!!!! hahahaha TAESUNG MEET AGAIN!!!!!! LOL XD

oooh she looks so cute from that caps hohoho cant wait to see this

OOOOH i want the HQ pic of that Noraebang pic!!!!!

they look so cute there and WOW auditioned???? i won't pass anyway @_@

Guest Mellerz

just saw the Happy Sunday clip and all i can say is oh em gee

taeyeon was surely sexy and i can honestly say that and MEAN it

taeyeon ah! where did this side of you suddenly pop out from under?!

haha, i forgot everything else i looked at in the last pages or so after that

ou yeah, i remember the chin chin pic of her in the cow costume or something

now THAT was cute <3 from cute to sexy. aigooo, taeyeon ah, you're killing me ♥

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx for the WGM link!!

Taengoo visits Kangin!

need the subbing anyway..

Taengoo an her idol Lee Sung Chul !!

Taengoo again with BB members!!!

What they're filming?

Only Daesung & Seungri?

haha..

thnx for the gifs mimiirin !!

Guest roseseraphix

Dont know this is posted anot.. and i dont know whether it's true.. But decided to share it here!

2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN

Released: 11/1/2009

01 수 샤인(So Shine) - SM TOWN

02 사랑일 뿐이야 - 동방신기

03 Future Of You - 슈퍼주니어

04 널 아주 좋아해 - 소녀시대

05 Crazily - 보아

06 Baby House - SHINee

07 Beautiful - 천상지희

08 포기하지 - 장리인

10 Thanks! - 동방신기

11 사랑의 천사 - 소녀시대

11 수 샤인(So Shine) Inst.

Credits: Kikaaa@BoAthread

Guest zahieyjunki

^ ouhh haha~

my mistake!!

Now I got it!!

There was an error to playing YT link so I thought Taeyeon visits Kangin at WGM sets!!

so, SME are releasing SM Winter album?

weeee~

Howcome I've never heard about it!!!

What song they're singing? 2 songs right?

I can't read korean!!

Guest melody9.

I was wondering, is soshisubs going to sub the Happy Sunday ep with Taeyeon on it? O_O like full episode?

^

^

^

Omg, SM Town is actually having a winter album this year? cause I remeber someone saying that the SM Town winter album was replaced with the SM concert tours. I guess not! XD I'm excited! Soshi gets two song? Awsome. I hope it gets realised soon..

Guest toomuchsmiling

Ok, I caught up like 25 pages...

Guys, I'm so sad! :( Factory Girl ended! I really liked that show.

And the girls really liked it too.~ aw well...

Is Taeyeon going to attend SBS Gayo Daejun? I believe so, right?

:huh: b/c everyone knows that's such a big deal of a show.

Guest Lishathestain

Dont know this is posted anot.. and i dont know whether it's true.. But decided to share it here!

2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN

Released: 11/1/2009

lol i took me a while to realize that means Jan 11th not Nov 1st :lol:

hmm i'm not sure whether it's true or not, but if it is, dang 2 songs? *_*

orqdfr.jpg

n4fwnr.jpg

YoonSic :D

28bqgi1.jpg

c;봉쥬르수영@sosiz

part09box thanks for the trans of that jess fan account! wow ok now i know their salon is called red carpet omg i must go there when i visit kr! wow i didnt know that everysing had that special function! lol they must receive tons of entries every day hahha

roseseraphix really? an sm winter album? i dont think so right? its kinda late now and besides, i thought there wasnt gonna be 1 this yr?

Lishathestain thanks for the lovely pics! awwww i love yoona in that pic! she looks sooo pretty! and that pose, lol everyone's doing it, and hyoyeonnie too!

Guest zahieyjunki

10 days before SNSD Comeback!!!

I think we should counting days right now!!!

YoonSic just too adorable!!

thnx Lisha !!!

I want to know what's soshisubs next project?

haha~

So, Taeyeon will be at SBS & MBC Gayo Daejun?

Why with not the rest?

loll~

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

^ No shouldn't we start the countdown tomorrow? from 9 days? :)

thanks for sharing all the dorky taeng gifs they're jjang. she's so dorky when she's "sexy" xD lol

TaeSica

05-1.jpg

credit me

dt58.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest Sushii-P

Hi Guys~

I wanna to know when Yoona will stop filming YAMD? Please!!

Taeyeon and BigBang :

Ah I remember the mini-story of BB and WG last year! It's funny!! And this year it's Taegoo, I will wait with impatience!!

And BB must be really glad to film with her!! Daesung... (remeber to FO ^^)

nvpd2g.jpg

SOSHIFIED BIRTHDAY PROJECT FOR Sooyoung

I got the go head from Wenting to create this thread. This will complete Soshified's goal of giving a birthday package for each of the girls. We're delivering this project when the girls stop at Thailand in 2009 for the SM Concert so that's why this thread has to be opened early.This is audio based. We're going for quality over quantity for this project because we don't want to overload the girl with gifts to take back home to Korea. We're going to customize the Ipod Touch so you can tell it was given by us a mile away as well give it a nice wallpaper, case, and a nice pair of headphones. Pre-debut Sooyoung said the gift she wanted the most was an Ipod, she probably gets tons of them, but we're going to personalize this Ipod to the max with pre-loaded music & movies & e-books for her to enjoy while she has free time.

Our goal is at least 210 messages (her birthday). Audio messages need to be emailed to soy@soshified.com with the title "Sooyoung Birthday Message - username". The audio clip MUST be in mp3 and must not be longer than around 1 minute and 30 seconds. You must say your name/username and what country you're representing. You can wish her a Happy Birthday in any other language but also mention that ".. that means Happy Birthday in -insert language here-". The rest of the message must either be in Korean or Japanese or English. Don't worry no one will hear your messages but SNSD & me. Don't say inappropriate things and do not mention other sites .. you can mention Soshified though ^^ And then add your own personal flair to the message and have fun with it. Also name the clip as [soshified] Username/Name (country) IF YOU WANT TO MENTION AN AGE SAY 20 (korean years old) but I prefer if you didn't so she can listen to these whenever.

Messages are due January 10, 2009

To record your clip you obviously need a microphone and well I suggest using audacity. Make sure to speak clearly and loud enough. Don't be shy ^^

If you want to give input/suggestions on gift choices please discuss them here: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11447

Donations both monetary & audio are needed, so please donate ^^

Guest heelsoverheads

SELLING!SM CONCERT 2008 IN BANGKOK!

Ground 3

Level 1, Zone C3, Row CK, Seat No. 62

Price: 4500 baht

STATE YOUR PRICE!

Email: dbjuniorsg18@gmail.com

Guest annacelup

Pre-debut Sooyoung said the gift she wanted the most was an Ipod, she probably gets tons of them, but we're going to personalize this Ipod to the max with pre-loaded music & movies & e-books for her to enjoy while she has free time.

Pre-loading the iPod, wouldn't that mean that SooYoung herself can't update the iPod should she want to?

I mean yes, she can update the player but then whatever contents (music, movies, e-books) would then be erased since the player isn't sync to her comp/laptop but the uploaders.

It'll be like a fresh iPod outta the box.

Unless, erm, maybe a DVD of the contents could be burnt so that she has a back-up?

But i'm thinking it'll be a lot of dvds since the player's gonna be pimped to the max.

Archived