少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

sigh Maknae definitely becoming a stunning woman and beautiful and womanly aaaccckk just name all the beautiful thing in this world she fits all lol XD

i love maknae more and more T__________T she's like the most "normal" one lol XD but her talent just countless

huwahuwahuwa everyone seems missing yoona alot yeah

glad they visited her she must be feeling a bit lonely T_T but i can see her having such a fun time with the other cast but still =/

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumblossoms

^ I forgot to tell you~ Thank you for answering my question a couple pages back! ^^

Ah~ It's not a full album? Mini albums are nice too so I can't wait for that! I'm sad factory girl is finished, but I can finally catch up LOL Thanks for all the pictures and information, there's so much to take in @_@

Hahah it looks like Kangin is going to kidnap Taeyeon :o

v

v

v

Guest Lishathestain

Yesterday Yoona had another visitor on YAMD set~

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7449/20...39259351zz9.jpg

cr:Sosiz

awwweh taengoo visied her :D who's the kid?

lol at first i thought his jacket says "north S<3ne" ROFL.

sigh Maknae definitely becoming a stunning woman and beautiful and womanly aaaccckk just name all the beautiful thing in this world she fits all lol XD

i love maknae more and more T__________T she's like the most "normal" one lol XD but her talent just countless

huwahuwahuwa everyone seems missing yoona alot yeah

glad they visited her she must be feeling a bit lonely T_T but i can see her having such a fun time with the other cast but still =/

i knooow~ i'm liking her more and more now k'citra! she's in the top 3 w/ sica & taeyeon now hahah :D :D

edit;

Chinchin update HOMGKANGYEONHOMGKANGYEON *DIESSSSS* GUHHH SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE! :wub: :wub:

f00224354949fb72760efsu5.jpg

lol so cute xP

f00224354949fb721eacfyl3.jpg

f00224354949fb72d7418hd3.jpg

and another AWESOME FG Fanart :)

allcheng2factorygirlfe7.jpg

c;as tagged+올챙이@sosiz

plumblossom ow me? :unsure: if you mean me well ur welcome kekeke ;)

lisa yes gosh i was like "WTH maknae!!!!" the more i look at her the more she's so beautiful i mean she's like becoming this timeless beauty, and her face soooo not a face of a singer lol XD you get what i mean? she has a face of an actress or socialite or even just an ordinary woman with GREAT personality that just shown through her face and manner and else

and WTH am i talking bout @_@ nevertheless Maknae Stunning!!!!

lol kangin took advantage before he's being "attached/married" lol XD

Guest Mira004

January 9th?

gah i'm so excited tat its NEAR

but january reminds me of sch which im dreading to go back too..

the girls are having a SPECIAL stage at mubank?!

wonder what song they are perfing..

"nobody"? hahaha kiddin..

i think they are going to do a cutesy concept

haish not wat i was expecting

but i juts wish all the best for their song

and hopefully its catchy..

i notice klisteners like catchy songs?

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Yay comeback on the 9th :]

this thread going to move like hell when the 9th is comming xD so much spazz and spam.

it would be really funny if the girls release something on 090909.

200708261025200340.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

who's that lucky kid to be taengoo & yoona?

Taeyeon visits Yoona!! I think she's visits her after Chin Chin DJing right?

I notice she wear the same outfit at Chin Chin!!

thnx zippomaru for the link & pics..

Finally Seohyun talk! maybe they let her coz all this time maybe she's a bit quiet one..

I think she mention smething about their album coz I heard the word "album"!!

OMG! Taengoo so cute when all of them doing the "cute" pose!!

Leadah takes the front pic!! Yoona is there!~

Sunny does her aegyo again!! everyone just "urghhh~"

so cute <3!

Chin Chin with 2PM again?

I wish Big Bang was the guest but I know they won't but its ok!!

loll~

Guest part09box

^

What's with all this sudden rush of SNSD activity? Well no one's complaining here! :D

About the Happy Sunday show, Rain stars in this show and teaches his song and dance to the panel that includes Taeyeon. It will air this Sunday.

quick translation of Taeyeon part of the Happy Sunday article

Throughout the shooting SNSD's Taeyeon was Rain's favorite pupil, making the announcer KyungRan envious.

Taeyeon took Rain's dance and put her own colors on it, and Rain was pleased.

Rain praised her: "Taeyeon is a great singer, and also knows how to take a dance and change it into her own. She did the Glove Dance with aegyo and the "It's Raining" dance she made it sexy. She is a multitalented hoobae"

16thDaycopy.jpg

The show was recorded on the 16th so that means she shot this show, then went to Yoona's YAMD set, then went to ChinChin bora with that cute hair~

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx for the pics Karen !!

First time I called ur real name! right?

haha~

anyway, Rain was there?

btw, this show is airing at KBS right?

so, that means that I gotta watch this show even though I don't know when is it airing here in Malaysia!

I have to keep tuning this channel everytime..

weee~

pity her.. Taengoo has to go 3 place on one day!! that's pretty tough!!

but anyway, Taengoo is strong!

I love her hair!!

pretty cute hah!

thnx part09box for the translation!!

I hope to watch her dance that song!! That song is too hott!

Guest part09box

So we now have a bunch of SNSD activity

21st Happy Sunday with Taeyeon

25th Radio Star with Taeyeon

26th Music Bank special stage SNSD - Supposedly they will sing Kissing You and another song.

In addition from many accounts these seem likely, altho not confirmed yet

* 30th MBC Drama Awards w Taeyeon performing CYHM

* 31st KBS Drama Awards w Yoona up for awards + Taeyeon performing IF

Happy news but hmm... with practice for new album, these are tight schedules especially for Taeng... I hope it doesn't affect her health...

------------------

Also I'm listening to ChinChin right now and this is funny. Legendary singer Lee SeungChul is the guest and another singer Yoo Miran is with him. They sing their new duet song. Now Taeyeon could be a little embarassed because....

Yoo Miran was one of her high school teachers! Hahaha. In fact, she graded Taeyeon's singing test in music class! She said she remembers Taeyeon's singing as outstanding~

Guest &anita_*

^

What's with all this sudden rush of SNSD activity? Well no one's complaining here! :D

About the Happy Sunday show, Rain stars in this show and teaches his song and dance to the panel that includes Taeyeon. It will air this Sunday.

quick translation of Taeyeon part of the Happy Sunday article

Throughout the shooting SNSD's Taeyeon was Rain's favorite pupil, making the announcer KyungRan envious.

Taeyeon took Rain's dance and put her own colors on it, and Rain was pleased.

Rain praised her: "Taeyeon is a great singer, and also knows how to take a dance and change it into her own. She did the Glove Dance with aegyo and the "It's Raining" dance she made it sexy. She is a multitalented hoobae"

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/i...16thDaycopy.jpg

The show was recorded on the 16th so that means she shot this show, then went to Yoona's YAMD set, then went to ChinChin bora with that cute hair~

omonaaa~ Rain is there too? Taengoo really likes Rain too! Remember when he came on chinchin and tablo's radio, she was all in her fangirl mode rofl~ and omo, she made the dance sexy! probably in a dorky way rofl! Anyways, nice to see that Rain praised Taeyeon :) thanks for sharing!

Aww and YoonTae so cuuute! thanks for sharing <333

i can't wait until their comeback! but dang, theyre already getting active! well..when have they not been active keke, but yeah its great to see taeyeon on more variety shows! yay!

It's great to know that they finally released a specific date of the comeback. Mini album or Full length I don't care... they're coming back!!

Yeah actually the reason for the mini-album/delay was that SM used a sample for their previous old song before they got the rights to it and everything fell apart so they had to get rid of the song/music video and even the album shoot pictures they took. Everything old was thrown out last week. That's why that they were still recording.

i thought they were going to use that song for their 2nd album..T-T Im definitely not disappointed with the mini album thing cos its like after 8-9 months of not seeing the girls(all nine) promoting their songs, im just glad their comeback is coming. But im a lil disappointed with the cute concept( i know the girls wont disappoint), but the same concept might bring more criticism.

Oh and Yuri is going to be in Joo Hyunmi's MV.

wonder if its something fun or ballad type of song. So its trot...haha :D Thanks for the news.

OHOHOHOHOHOH, I just realized...January 9th is my one year with Donghae xD

I only fell in love with him because of SNSD's "Kissing You" MV <3 roflmao.

oh LOL that is so cute. ;)

Yesterday Yoona had another visitor on YAMD set~

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7449/20...39259351zz9.jpg

cr:Sosiz

thank you. Taengoo~ and a lil kid? haha is he one of the actors or? so cute.

more chinchin

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2110/20...30718367gv9.jpg

credits to 휘야@sosiz&imbc

thank you Karen.if its the latest chinchin, *off to download* :lol:

thank you zippomaru for the Bubble fighter BTS YT link, and thank you parts09box for Happy Sunday translations.haha our Umma leader sure is multi-talented..natural aegyo.xDD. cant wait to watch that episode!

V Nope i dont think so..kbsworld is always at least a week or 2 later than the KBS in korea.

Guest Mira004

omg taeyeon on Happy Sunday?!

tat is AMAJJING with rain?

hoho

im so excited to see her dance

rain's songs right?

WOW

exciting

uh one qns, is the happy sunday going to be aired on the same day on kbsworld?

Guest fara_diggory

omo, there will be a rap?

haha...make me cannot wait for more...

yul will rap?

ah, please january come here soon...

oh, i also hope the

MV will be more WOW!!..

huhu

Archived