少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest fara_diggory

hahaha..

its cute that she like, "Thanks to Kangin opp n MBC".. then she laugh a little..

then at the end, she just said "Thanx to all the SNSD member, and (look at the fan up there that scream her nam) Soone, our fans"

cute...love her

and CYHM performance is just soooo awesome..

huhu

congrats umma

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

OMG when i saw tae yeon win that award when i was at school i was like jumping :)

very glad that she won she deserves it wow luv her !!! <3 :)

and wow kangin and tae yeon on chin chin radio

lol he looks good in that fur coat

Guest Kikyo91

CONGRATULATION TAEYEON FOR THE AWARD! <3

She has worked so hard for this important prize!

I'm so happy for her!<3!!

She was so beautiful at red Carpet! T^T *i love her shoesXD*

*coff coff*

She was sit near Junsu XD

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol that is a pretty funny picture super pretty tae yeon with the 5 Dong Bang Shin Ki members :)

lol taeyeon's perf on mnet was good too forgot to mention that :)

Guest lolly88

myevery's fan account from Golden Disk Awards 12/09/2008

30wv41x.jpg

At the second part of the ceremony, she was seated with the Wonder Girls..

And at the first part, as you probably saw, she was seated with Jang Yoonjung and Son Hoyoung and DBSK.

Our Taengoo become friendly with another one of her unnies.. haha Yoonjung..

It seemed like their personalities match well together keke

At first when Taeyeon came in, she wasn't with Wonder Girls, so it was a bit sad..

The Wonder Girls came in first and immediately went to sit at their back table

But right after Taeyeon arrived, she turned her eyes towards the Wonder Girls table and..

Sunmi greeted her and bowed 90 degrees to her and Taeyeon started to bow as well, and then she decided to shake hands with her instead.. I guess they got closer;; haha

But with Yoobin, she was even holding hands with her as she greeted her.

The more I think of it.. the Taengoo-Yoobin-Younha line seems to to be decided.. lol she matches so well with her unnies.

And then she said a few words of greeting to Son Hoyoung, who was there early as well..

And then she turned her whole body to the right 90 degrees and had some deep conversations with Sunmi and Yoobin.. ^^;

It seemed like the main conversation was with Yoobin but Sunmi would come in at times during the talk and say a few words as well haha

But as soon as the ceremony started, the Wonder Girls had to leave to receive their award.. so their conversations didn't last long..;;

During MC Mong's performance, there was firecrackers that exploded near her section and her and Jang Yoonjung had such a fright.. it was so cute hahah

You know when singers do their performance, they go out on the stage~

And when they do, the other singers just watch the performance on the big screen..

But this kid, she turns her head around to watch the backs of the singers as they perform.. hahah

Taengoo.. when the ShiNee boys went to receive their award, she smacked the waist of Minho. Ah.. I almost cried.. I'm jealous of Minho.

And also.. Bi came in towards the end of the first half (right before he received an award) and sat on a table to th left of Taengoo

Although she was a bit far away from him, she got up immediately and met his eyes and bowed to him ^^;

And then the first half ended and Taeyeon got up and walked away '-'

The second half started and she still didn't come back!!

I was looking around for her with my eyes open wide but come to know it, she had changed into a new outfit and had let loose her hair..

And she was seated at the Wonder Girls table .... hahahahaha

I have no idea when she sat down there... and right next to Sohee too hahahaha what a cute little girl

As the Popularity Awards were given out, she went up and received her.

(She said hi to the Shinee kids alot haha)

When she was saying her thank yous..

At that moment.. I felt so sorry..

At the end, she was looking around for her "sones"..

My lips were stuck together and I couldn't say anything..

I couldn't even say "Congratulations"...

I guess it was because I was by myself without any other fans..

I felt so bad inside T_T

I wanted to yell out... Inside my heart, I was yelling for her a thousand times, a million times..

To congratulate her on her award.. I wanted to say it to her..

I was so proud of Taeyeon.. but I'm not a fan to be proud of...

It kept sticking in my head as I was going home... even now..

I think this will stay in my heart..

I'm such an embarassing sone.. T_T

16sygh.jpg

As DBSK was winning the last Popularity Award.. Taeyeon was standing there like this waiting to perform

If you've been a fan for a long time..

You can tell when Taeyeon's nervous, can't you?

Right at this moment, she was standing close to where I was sitting.. so I was watching her closely +_+

Since I couldn't yell for her, I was sending her support with my eyes.. T_T

I don't know if our Taeyeon received it though.. ^_T

After her performance, she left again.. and then she didn't come out until the very endddddd

I guess she was doing interviews and such.. but still, you took so long Taengoo.. unnie waited a long time for you..

Anyways.. with perfect timing, she came out for the grand prize and congratulated them.

And watched the ending performance as well.

And then the broadcast ended... and she said her congratulations to the other singers there..

But..... With Jonghyun from Shinee.... She kept giving him a high five ^^ Kept on smacking his hands...

At least for five seconds she was high fiving him..... I was so jealous I thought I was gonna die... T_T

The other Shinee kids all bowed courteously.. but only with Onew... she greeted him comfortably.

I guess how they greet each other on broadcast and how they do it when it ends is .. different haha

Onew looked at Taeyeon and gave her a thumbs up... ah it was so cool.

All the prize winners went up to take a picture together.. haha

And our Taengoo trailed up there with the Wonder Girls.. hahahahaha

It was so cute.. haha

erfpch.jpg

if you can spot Taeyeon in this picture, you're a true sone ^^

At first, Taeyeon was standing in the front, way on the left.. next to Sunye.

But since Taengoo is short.. and since she was by herself and looked lonely, I guess..

After a bit, Yoobin came and stood to the left of Taeyeon..

So it was Yoobin to the left and Sunye to the right... haha

But ... since DBSK won the big award, they had to come stand in the middle.

So the Wonder Girls kept on being pushed off to the side haha

They kept being pushed off and off.. until I couldn't see them anymore T_T

Eventually it happened that our ggoggoma Taengoo was cut out of the picture.

So.... she moved back to the second row hahahahahhaa

So the end result was.. Taeyeon's right was Onew and to her left was Hoyoung.. haha

A worker asked for a picture with the trophies so her manager brought her the trophy

And Taengoo smiled and giggled as she got her trophy.. and took her picture like that.

And then she left.

And I went home too.

The end :)

credits to myevery @ sosiz +boxclub at soshified

SORRY its late i cant post comments till morning

After with dbsk in that picture then BAM BAM BAM Wonder ♥ Taeyeon in action LOL XD

Oh Dear God Taeyeon-Yoobin there they go again after sending text msg to each other now they talk alot too

aaawww sunmi also wanna join ^_^ wow these 3 so close to each other now, dont tell me after this they will have PJ's party lol XD

LOL Taeyeon-Shinee love kekeke i can see them as great buddies LOL XD XD XD i wanna be shinee too being smacked by Taengoo lol XD

oooh i can see taeyeon in that white dress among WG gals lol XD she's the shortest being sandwiched by Yoobin-Sunye ROFL XD XD

hmmm i think this is the one when Taengoo has a deep convos with Yoobin and Sunmi LOL

ere4r8.jpg

credits:seoju+lolly88

Guest shasha92

CONGRATS TO TAEYEON FOR WINNING AN AWARD!~

she totally deserved it!

she so pretty on the red carpet,

i just love her outfit <333

her perf was awesome,

her voice just perfect^_^

Guest love4dbsk&suju

^last time i checked soshified were doing some orders for them

BUT HURRY THEIR GOING QUICK!

CONGRATULATIONS TO LEADER!

NOT ONNLY DID SHE LOOK STUNNING BUT WEL SHE RECEIVED HER AWARD SHE SPOKE WITH SUCH CONFIDENCE AND ELEGANCE

I BET SHE DAZZLED EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE!

the rest of SNSD must be happy for her :)

Guest jingaling.

OMG *spazz* congratulations taengoo T_T<3

she looks so gorgeous in her dress & furry shrug.

and her performance was great as usual.

i kinda wished she would also preform if.

i found this look funny lol XD XD XD

http://i38.tinypic.com/24njrdt.jpg

a Cute gal among Hot Guys rofl XD

credits : yougotthepower+ baidu changmin+lolly88

lol, i love this pic.

a pretty little lady among 5 handsome guys :lol:

Guest &anita_*

YAYYY congrats to Taeyeon for winning an award! She looked soo pretty on the carpet, but even prettier when she changed and let her hair down! Seems like she cut it ne? But she still looked gorgeous +_+ thanks for sharing pictures everyone! AND OMG loved the picture with DBSK! She looked so cute rofl <3 And also wondergeneration <3

And thanks for sharing MyEvery's fan account! reaally love the shinee-tae interactions <3 you can also see SHINee bowing and congratulating tae when she went up for her award~ :)

and man another CF? they are seriously raking up those CF's lol! First the 2pm-snsd cf, then the gubne chicken, and now maple? now i really want them to comeback also! seems like they are starting to get more and more active (:

Guest kangeroo

I'm so very happy that our Taengoo Umma (or as in Snsd's words) that Snsd has won another award.

They have yet another award added to their list of achievements!! Taeyeon is an amazing leader, and unnie, she truly represents SNSD well!

I'm so proud of what her/snsd have achieved so far. It definitely reminds me of last year's GDA, when the girls had won best new girl group!

i bet all the girls were at home watching it live..and supporting her all the way!!

oh and her perf, was once again flawless, although it was cut short. Wow..what a beauty she was!

and one more thing, i couldn't help but laugh at how Go Ah Ra towered over taeyeon...i bet someone's envious.

i'm suprise..tae isn't immune to the mentality of being a shortie...i mean wasn't go ah ra one of her roomates before debut??

because if ah ra was my roomate..i'd be like, "It's is obvious that god is not fair" lol

Archived