少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

soo the taeyeon and wonder girls perf. has been released ?? :)

yeaa~!!!!! finally lol after seeing the pics i wanted to see it really bad

thx for the christmas gifts and the chin chin gifts they all look super pretty!!!:)

Guest Kui~Xian

Im just wondering, does anyone know when the new album is actually released? I've tried google and various SNSD communities but they're all different dates, October, November, December, January. D: I'm ordering a bunch of stuff from Yesasia but I REALLY want to buy SNSD's album as well. I have to be able to recieve my order before Christmas so i can wrap some stuff up for friends, but does anyone know if the album will be released before then?

^^ The only new SNSD releases out right now are "La La La" from Yoonsang's "Song Book" album and "Oppa Nappa" off of the Roommate's mini-album.

You're going to have to wait until January for SNSD Vol 2. January has been hinted by SNSD's stylist, Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany, and so forth and the girls said they were recording their title track on Friday, so everything should hopefully go as scheduled. But yeah the album won't release in time for X-mas.

^^ Sooyoung told the fans that their album will drop early next year and Yoona told a fan to wait one more month until they really come back, so I guess it will be on January and it's soon ! :)

^^ Sooyoung told the fans that their album will drop early next year and Yoona told a fan to wait one more month until they really come back, so I guess it will be on January and it's soon ! :)

OMG, I'm soo excited :) I can't wait to see their new concept and see them perform all together :D

Thanks for telling~

Guest chizuuu_chan

ooohh it's like that

thanks for the information~

I always confused with that

so, they're just singing one song in that album?

I'm newbie snsd fan so i don't know much about them, thanks before~

hi all!

im pretty new to snsd but i love them!

its my first time posting here ><

btw can someone tell me about the tracks in the new mini album by jessica tiffany and seohyun?

i'd love to buy the album but any info on the tracks?

cos i've only seen/heard oppa nappa so far o.o

thanks alot!

Hi!!! yeah its only Oppa Nappa that they sang for the mini album.

the song for the Christmas that Taeng and WG sang isnt my type..lol. but Taeng's voice was the loudest.

RAiiNii3 There's really alot over @ the Soshified artwork section. :D

Thanks Miya for the beautiful pictures of Taeng. She looked gorjess in that performance.

so, they're just singing one song in that album?

I'm newbie snsd fan so i don't know much about them, thanks before~

Welcome to the thread.

As what jaefan said, the song is Oppa Nappa ^^

If you haven't seen the MV, you should watch ^^

I love the MV.

JeTiHyun - Oppa Nappa Mv (en)

credit: soshisubs2

You can join also SNSD international forums:

www.soshified.com/forums

www.soshihoney.net

Guest plumblossoms

^

^

I love Tiffany's dress! The sleeves are awesome.

Well, even though the CD isn't released in time for Christmas, it'll be coming out in January so it's fine neh? :)

^

^

I love Tiffany's dress! The sleeves are awesome.

Well, even though the CD isn't released in time for Christmas, it'll be coming out in January so it's fine neh? :)

I have Jetihyun in that event ^^

and about the album, SNSD fans waited for almost 8months for another album

so waiting for January is definitely ok ^^

You can find Tae Yeon's performance and the performance with WG here! 1080i, .ts... --> Open Concert Clips

dang. I can't download pics in Megaupload. I don't want to install it in my PC ^^

but I want the pics! LOL

Guest Senorita_

http://i35.tinypic.com/4lm4af.jpg

SooYoung looks great! I love her Smurf T-Shirt <3 :)

Thanks for the pics Miya!

Makes me miss the girls in their Christmas outfits. Time flies by quickly, cos it only felt like yesterday that the girls performed at GDA -_-

Archived