少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

I've never know the concert before..

Taeyeon so sweet beside Kang In!! :)

Are both of they are MC or what?

Looking forward for the vid!! :lol:

So, is it confirm that SNSD will attend MKMF??

I hoping that they will come.

I wonder how is their outfit was..

What is the theme this year?

I can't find on MKMF thread!

I saw Jessica fancam at the KEA,

& in love with fany wearing simple outfit and tied her hair & wearing glasses..

so cute <333!!!

I haven't watch FG ep 6 yet coz I'm waiting for the sub coz I can't understand korean so well..

Yeay, more Yoona on next episode!!!

since she was not being with the girl 4 the past few episodes!!

lalalala~~

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually really like their outfits on the 15th annual music korean awards. It's a really unique look. It's daring, but still nice. I would actually wear it to school. It's so totally nerdy looking, in a good way, and I will say, mostly, only asians can pull that look off.

But for that performance with Taeyeon and seohyun, oh em gee. What the hell is SeoHyun wearing? it's like a rag that just got dumped in a well full of rainbow. seriously, WTH were the stylists thinking!. And the vest that Yuri was wearing was very very hideous, like...we're back at the cavemen era.

Now that I've got THAT off my chest...I'm still kind of disappointed that SNSD might not go to MKMF. It's THE celeb award show to go to. Oh well, at least they will stay away from anti's comments?

I'm thinking Yoona is almost finished with her drama. I believe that she's probably filming the last few episodes.

Because their new styles are appearing, I'm getting the impression that their comeback is nearing.

-orangesmartie92

Guest Hazuki86

Congratulations to the girls for winning the Korean Entertainment Award. So proud of them.

Jessica's hair looks refreshing. Could this mean that her new hairstyle will also be in the MV? hmm..

Taeyeon is so adorable when she sang with with Kangin. I hope there will another fancam on this.

blu_smiley, thanks for posting up the MCD photos. They look great!!

Here is a link to the trailer Happily Ever After, which SooYoung is in. There are several scenes of her. Here are also screencaps too.

happilyeveraftermh2.jpg

w960.png

credit: me

Here's the link: http://video.cyworld.com/204062873

Credit: Sosiz for the link

She appears on 0:44, 0:56, 2:00 and 2:11

actually their style is good at that award show but yeah well lol XD XD some just not that fit but it's great to see some changing in their outfit i kinda bored seeing their high school style so this is a good change makes them look more mature and i love Fany's style so much and taeyeon so cute makane just too gorgeous!!! sunny and yuri hyoyeon soooo pretty jessica hmmm i think i just need to get used with the hair if it is her real hair

anyway OOOOOOOOOH i want to see that film so bad sooyoung and yeon hee <333333333 kekeke

i always want to see the gals in one film with yeon hee ^^ not to mention she alsmost in SNSD hehe

I lvoe Ep 6 of FG so much fun hahaha

Guest nightmare.

blu_smiley : thanks for posting the BTS, Sooyoung looks cute there and fany as always look pretty...

Hazuki86 : thanks for the caps.. Nice to see Sooyoung and Yeon Hee.. haha

Guest Senorita_

15th Korean Entertainment Awards

credit as tagged

Omg. The girls look stunning in their new outfits. I'm really lovin their style <3. I love Yul's vest. The clothes make the girls look tom-boyish in a way =P. Tiffany and her glasses are loved. Jessica...is that her really hair? I hope not...>0< but Jess looks really different, mainly her face - looks like she lost weight. It's good to see the girls with real lollipops this time lol. And Congratulations to the girls for winning best female group <3 :)

Guest mika.16

omgsh i LOVE all their outfits in Factory Girl!

esp yuri @ the burger place (ep 5?)

and SooYoung's JillStuart outfit!

are there more hq pics of their outfits?

Guest amanda101

i really like what SNSD wore for the 15th Korean Entertainment Awards :D

its so edgy and 'manly' LOL still this proves that SNSD can not only pull off mini skirts but also look hot in a guy's outfit woooot!

and i'm loving sica's new hair kekeke she looks so happy in it i bet she wanted it :3

oh and btw this is my first time posting hey everyone! i've been a lurker for toooo looong ><

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR SNSD AS BEST FEMALE GROUP!

they are down by 4% which is ALOT O.O

Guest zahieyjunki

Thnx for the pics..

Really heart Taeyeon dress up on the concert!!

So chicky..

cute <33!!

The girls are really improved their dress up style..

haha~!!

Hi you guy my name is Judy

I very love Soshi and I'm a SONE too

I'm a Thai-China girl but now I live in Seattle

I 15 years old

Nice to meet you all guy.

hi Judy.^^ hope you stay here and keep on spazzing with us abt the girls.:)

Because their new styles are appearing, I'm getting the impression that their comeback is nearing.

-orangesmartie92

Yes,i've always thought so when their bangs get trimmed a week ago(?)...

I seriously doubt Jessica's hair will be in the mv.because i thought they filmed it quite some time ago?so maybe she will e using that new hair to promote instead..and i still neither like nor hates her hair.xDD. One thing i know is that i miss her long luxurious hair. :(

is the Korean Entertainment Awards more recognized than the MKMF's? wow. :blink: i didn't know this.

Guest &anita_*

I loved the Taeyeon-Kangin fancam! Taeyeon looked extra cute that day! And KangYeon is just cute anyways x] and thanks for sharing pictures everyone!

And yup, i also thought that the clothes snsd wore were really cute/classy at the awards! Tiffany looked so cute in her glasses haha~ i do hope they're coming back soon..i mean sica cutting her hair, different styles of clothes..maybe its soon?

And welcome Judy and Amanda!

Guest ningmeng

credit:eugene035+Iceyzx@youtube

gyaaaa... Dance Battle! the girls look cool!

sorry but that's so cute!

the outfit didnt look that hideous when i first saw the picture.

and i LOL @ sooyoung&seohyun vs sunny&taeyeon.

long legs vs the short legs huh.

thanks for sharing!

credit:eugene035+Iceyzx@youtube

gyaaaa... Dance Battle! the girls look cool!

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THE CF LOL XD XD XD The outfit suddenly look sooo COOL!!! XD XD XD the dance change everything hahahahaha

OMG great hahahah i have no idea what's the connection with the Chicken but maybe after you eat it you can dance like that LOL XD XD XD

the song suddenly sounds good lol XD XD XD

Archived