Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yooniceland

#17 at over 1000 copies sold??

thats pretty good.

i think the single's been released for a week now??

im thinking that their fanbase numbers will keep rising and rising like some dough for a bread.

EDIT:

e00240450508209ep8.jpg

this is a screencap of a message that yuri left for sunye of wonder girls.

shes talking about how she see her on tv,

and that shes a trainee training to debut as a singer.

and she told her that theyre the same age and to come by her cyworld sometime.

then sunye replied, keke~ yes, thanks for coming by.

its been said that hyoyeon is friendly with sunye and theyre really good friends.

so im assuming that yuri went to hyoyeon's cy and got to sunyes cy.

Guest jaeners

Woo~ Thanks for the pictures! I haven't seen them yet so I don't think it's posted yet. I think. Hahah. XD The last one is Tiffany, right? She looks so different. @_@ At first I was like, Tiffany?! O_O And yeah, I'm guessing it's her. XD

^ I am up for a bday project. lol I feel like sending them stuff too! talking about christmas makes me excited for the sm winter album. Last year's was huge and with the new addition to the sm family I am anticipating snsd participation for an extra special winter album. :D *jumps around*

lol jaeny, I remember heechul 'promoting' sica as the female heechul. I guess I'm with you with sica among the first members to be appearing on variety shows. though I think sometimes she seem very quiet and shy in front of the camera compared to yuri and taeyeon so I'm not sure they will show much of her. You know how it works the pds tend to edit out and cut "boring" parts.

I'm still waiting for more interview clips, there's not many yet because they've only started their promotion.

Hahaha yeah. To me, I somehow get the feeling that either Jessica or Tae Yeon will be the first to go on variety shows. YoonA, well, I wouldn't be surprise if she was on it. XD Soo Young, I'm not so sure. She seems shy too. Well, they're all shy especially Tiffany. Hahah. But I still go with Jessica or Tae Yeon being on variety shows first. ^^

As for the bday project, fjghkf the only thing I'm wondering is where and how can we send it to the girls and make sure they get it? 0: I'd be glad to help organize the bday projects and stuff though. ^^ And yeah zjkdfghxdjkh christmas, I can't wait for the SM Winter Album as well. Hopefully SM will have new songs and not do a remake album like this summer's album. 0: I wanna hear SNSD yo! <3

Btw, what's your name? I'm bad with names...sort of. XD

#17 at over 1000 copies sold??

thats pretty good.

i think the single's been released for a week now??

im thinking that their fanbase numbers will keep rising and rising like some dough for a bread.

EDIT:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5901/e0...50508209ep8.jpg[/

this is a screencap of a message that yuri left for sunye of wonder girls.

shes talking about how she see her on tv,

and that shes a trainee training to debut as a singer.

and she told her that theyre the same age and to come by her cyworld sometime.

then sunye replied, keke~ yes, thanks for coming by.

its been said that hyoyeon is friendly with sunye and theyre really good friends.

so im assuming that yuri went to hyoyeon's cy and got to sunyes cy.

i think she knows sunye homepage from another JYP trainee Maeng Ji Na

i can see her name on it

Guest talksound

seohyun in a way reminds me of changmin. O_o (dbsk) they're both the youngest, and their voices are pretty strong. maybe it's just me though. O_o lol

i think she knows sunye homepage from another JYP trainee Maeng Ji Na

i can see her name on it

Yeah, I think so too.

Yuri sure is friendly (: Haha. I guess she's really outgoing ? I would be really shy to do what she did XD

Guest twilightproxy

i'm completely awestruck about how well they did in their performances.. especially TaeYeon<3333

i hope we get to see alot more of them :blush:

Hahaha yeah. To me, I somehow get the feeling that either Jessica or Tae Yeon will be the first to go on variety shows. YoonA, well, I wouldn't be surprise if she was on it. XD Soo Young, I'm not so sure. She seems shy too. Well, they're all shy especially Tiffany. Hahah. But I still go with Jessica or Tae Yeon being on variety shows first. ^^

As for the bday project, fjghkf the only thing I'm wondering is where and how can we send it to the girls and make sure they get it? 0: I'd be glad to help organize the bday projects and stuff though. ^^ And yeah zjkdfghxdjkh christmas, I can't wait for the SM Winter Album as well. Hopefully SM will have new songs and not do a remake album like this summer's album. 0: I wanna hear SNSD yo! <3

Btw, what's your name? I'm bad with names...sort of. XD

usually its the leader who'll be first on variety shows, right. I anticipate hyoyeon's participation more though. I cant wait to watch her freestyle and spontaneous short dance. well, we know she's a dancing queen and I wanna see more dance so it'd be interesting to watch a request for her short dance especially if it wasnt choreographed beforehand. :D

I am sure though for the first few times on shows they will be extremely shy but they'll soon show their true bubbly self when 3-4 of them together. lol. the suju oppas will surely help them out if they appear together.

I personally think the shyest will be seohyun (like kyuhyun suju's magnae) she was kinda shy when they asked her to do the imitation at sukira. soo young is kinda experienced since she's djing with sungmin so I dont see her and the others will have any shyness problems at all. lol

bday project we can send to sm headoffice? I'm sure they'll receive it.

lol I am looking forward to snsd's winter song and the sm family song. can you imagine the mv? lol wonder how they'll fit all sm artistes for the screen. lol

I'm diana :)

Guest jaeners

^ Hm..I'm not actually sure about who goes on first. I guess it's leaders first. But yeah, I'm anticipating Hyo Yeon's appearance as well. I love her dancing. <3 Suju's always helping others out. That's what I love about them. XD They've helped out Battle too so I'm sure they'll help out SNSD. ^^ Hahah Seo Hyun, yeah, she is shy. But she will soon open up and show her true evil self like Kyu Hyun did. Lol.

Bday projects, I'm just afraid they won't get it since like, I'm SURE there's already a lot of stuff from fans to them and yeah. x: But we can always give it a try. ^^

I think for SM to be able to fit everyone in, they probably won't show The TRAX, Blackbeat, Hyun Jin, Heebon, or Isak. :3 But that's just my guess though. I'm sure they will show Ayumi. But nonetheless, I'm really looking forward to their participation in SM's winter album. ^__^

I will keep your name in mind. :D

Guest alainachen_604

thanks for the caps i always ADORE their outfits!! <33

whos the one in the pink shirt and hat? lols xDD

and i loveee jessica in white shorts :)

Guest Pink Cherry

^haha I think Tiffany will also be very shy o.O she seems quite shy haha

I really hope they go to some variety shows! esp. Hyoyeon and Jessica haha

Hyoyeon doing some freestyle would be great ^^

lovable93, thanks for sharing that! it's cool to see that the members from 2 of my fave groups are friendly with eachother haha

and if the friendship between Hyoyeon and Sunye it's true, that's also great!!

^ Hm..I'm not actually sure about who goes on first. I guess it's leaders first. But yeah, I'm anticipating Hyo Yeon's appearance as well. I love her dancing. <3 Suju's always helping others out. That's what I love about them. XD They've helped out Battle too so I'm sure they'll help out SNSD. ^^ Hahah Seo Hyun, yeah, she is shy. But she will soon open up and show her true evil self like Kyu Hyun did. Lol.

Bday projects, I'm just afraid they won't get it since like, I'm SURE there's already a lot of stuff from fans to them and yeah. x: But we can always give it a try. ^^

I think for SM to be able to fit everyone in, they probably won't show The TRAX, Blackbeat, Hyun Jin, Heebon, or Isak. :3 But that's just my guess though. I'm sure they will show Ayumi. But nonetheless, I'm really looking forward to their participation in SM's winter album. ^__^

I will keep your name in mind. :D

Hmm the else are opening themselves up faster than her. lol. You can see theres like 5-6 members with the potential to be like kangin/eunhyuk/eeteuk on air (sorry i have to compare/use suju again) I cant think of other comparison/example. lol kyuhyun is still not showing much of his evil side yet or he gets edited so much so chances are maybe seo hyun will mostly get edited out too. :)

lol have you watch their clip when they introduced themselves and their first single? they were really relax and cool very natural especially yuri. lol

hmm.. i know some other fanclub gave theirs by hand so if we can find someone who'll be able to give the stuff to them I guess that would be great.

alainachen_604, i think its yuri since may (minjae21) mentioned in her older posts in previous page only taeyeon, sooyoung, tiffany, sica and yuri were there.

(i love using 'sica' instead of jessica) lol

Miss_amane, I think tiffany will be shy too but judging from how crazy she'll get with the others I think she'll be able to show her fun side compared to say seohyun.

hmm.. I wish the GTS documentary actually includes the girls playing a game or a mission so we'll get to see more of their off-camera self doing more spontaneous stuff. :ph34r:

Guest jaeners

Hmm the else are opening themselves up faster than her. lol. You can see theres like 5-6 members with the potential to be like kangin/eunhyuk/eeteuk on air (sorry i have to compare/use suju again) I cant think of other comparison/example. lol kyuhyun is still not showing much of his evil side yet or he gets edited so much so chances are maybe seo hyun will mostly get edited out too. :)

lol have you watch their clip when they introduced themselves and their first single? they were really relax and cool very natural especially yuri. lol

hmm.. i know some other fanclub gave theirs by hand so if we can find someone who'll be able to give the stuff to them I guess that would be great.

Lol. I see what you mean though. XD I think Kyu Hyun shows it, but he just gets edited out a lot bc of the others, I guess? *points at KangTeuk, EunHae and HeeChul for hogging the cameras* Lol. So hopefully when we see SNSD more, Seo Hyun won't get edited out like Kyu Hyun does. ):

I think I've watched the clip, but I'm not sure. I watch too many videos to remember. O_O Yuri, I can see her as like the next Kang In. Lol.

Yeah, if we could find someone who will be able to give the stuff to them, it'd be awesome. Hopefully we can find someone. I so wanna do the bday projects and stuff. ^^

chunji cliplol the way yoona introduced herself is like ryeowook she kinda stressed the "ibnida".. hyoyeon introduced herself as "snsd cutie" lol@sunny!! the girls are sooo cute!

chunji clip 2

ITW lipsynch

more hyper compared to when they were on sukira

credit:frostsg

jaeny, lol yuri is like the female version of kangin. i think she's the goofiest even when she's on her own in front of the camera. haha i wonder who'll be among them to be hogging the camera most. :D

Guest alainachen_604

alainachen_604, i think its yuri since may (minjae21) mentioned in her older posts in previous page only taeyeon, sooyoung, tiffany, sica and yuri were there.

(i love using 'sica' instead of jessica) lol

ohh isee lols xDD

i thought it might be taeyeon or imyoonah o well

i like using sica too but sometimes ppl ask me who is sica? jeez xD

I finally got the FM Inkigayo clips on youtube xD

Into the New World LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Xf8vLXuIc

Nuhreul Saranghae LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ssdkwP7Pjw

Perfect For You FM Inkigayo Logo song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLI91bG7DQc

They impressed me even more with these singing clips, especially Tiffany. I loved her adlibs in Nuhreul Saranghae! They all sound really good live. Too bad Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung weren't there. I noticed Jessica kept telling Seohyun to lower her mic during Into the New World cause she was singing really loudly xD lol.

topped a page :x

nisi200708130004969056wxq9.jpg

Archived