少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest xdaisiesx3

THESE GIRLS ARE AMAZINGGG!

Holy crap, I was even more impressed today with the Music Bank performance.

This song is sooo freaking high and I didn't even expect SM to let them sing live at first.

I thought that the girls would never sing live with this song, seriously, but omggg.

They sang live AND they're GREAT! For their second performance, this was AMAZING.

I don't know why this group gets so much more criticism when they're so much better than other girl groups. (opinion)

I personally thought SeoHyun, Jessica, TaeYeon, & Sunny were the best. I love them all! :wub:

Thanks for the pictures & info (you know who you are!) :D

Tiffany looks adorable with her A&F sweatshirt. (I cut the collar too!)

Does anyone know what it says on Jessica's page in their album scans?

She wrote so small that I can't read it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raiseplus

i didnt think i'd ever say this.. but SNSD is my favorite girl group...ahah n i hate girl groups...besides wonder girls..and SNSD... i think i like SNSD more...cuz less sexii hoochi mamaness.but i still like wonder girls too...but SNSD more lol and the are getting hellzza popular n im rooting fot them too..

I was going through the previous picture thread and I dont think anyone posted the links here

so for the new snsd-ers (lol I cant think of a better name)

its the old/new stuff

Their short interview with brian

credit:daum

hyoyeon dance

credit:mizzqtpnai

first ever introduction loud cheers already!!!

snsd1

snsd2

snsd3

snsd4

snsd5

credit: swtxl0ve@soompi

*fansigning daum

Guest love4dbsk&suju

the girls are getting better and better whilst performing!

im rlly taken away by Taeyeon's voice everytime

The Music Bank perf was better than the other one.

Hehehe, tiffany soo cute.. lol She covered her mistakes very well.

Love the outfits! <33 Hyo yeon socks are long!! 0.0

Hahaha, anyone notice the ones with long necklaces has to pinned it to their shirts?

Anyways, Thanks for all the new pictures! Soo pretty!

Guest heygingersnap

zomg, their music bank perf was amazing. *___*

they really improved since their first live one... lol.

i think the weakest this time was yuri,

but i'm always impressed by taeyeon, jessica, and seohyun.

they seem like the best singers out of the group imo.

fighting... ^^

Guest jaeners

Thanks for the pictures! YoonA looks like a mommy in there. Lol. But it's all good. I think she'll be a great mother in the future. ^__^

Anyway, I really think SM should let the girls continue to sing live so they can improve and prove to those anti-fans and all that their 5-7 years of training did not go to waste (Sunny, Tiffany, etc. included as well even if they trained for a little time ^^). If all they do is dance, then netizens and stuff will judge them saying all they can do is dance and not sing, you know? So I hope SM lets them continue singing live. T_T <3

Guest vietgurlhelen

just offering my two cents XD

just watched both perfs

i think they did really good actually

Am i the only one always think Yuri has some problem with her singing live.

I really like her voice in audio but when she sang live, at both 2 live performances, she sounded tuneless/off-key, it was like she couldn't control her voice.

Tiffany was the most nervous, she held the micro in the wrong hand. I hate the way they let her always behind others.

I always think Jessica did best, so did Taeyeon. i didn't like Jessica's voice in CD, but her singing live was great.

i agree with everything u said

i dont mean to make anyone mad, but i also think yuri has some problems singing live also...she sounded offkey

i also didnt really like jessica's voice on the recorded version but i think shes one of the best live singers in there along with taeyeon; taeyeon was amazing in both perfs of course

also, i think sunny ans seohyun did very well too

Guest kangeroo

finally get to reply about their latest performance.

i'm even more impressed than i was with their first live performance!!

i mean they all did really excetionally well..

a lot of people improved from their first time.

all the girls can sing live really well and still maintain their choreography for the song...i'm so proud of them!!

i hope they continue to do well..and then people won't say "sm is only all looks and no talent"

well hwaiting to the girls...they deserve a lot of recognition!!

hmm..about yuri. i don't think she's perfect live..but i'm not bothered at all about her live singing. It sounds similar enough to the audio cd...she's still one of my fave singers...i think i adore her voice because it's so distinctive and mature.

wow... their last two performances are REALLY good

the live ones. At Music Bank and Music Core~

Live was great~

VERY VERY VERY impressed with TaeYeon

Jessica was pretty good considering the high notes at the end

Sunny was pretty goooood ^^

they only performed 3 times right?

-Rebecca

^ Yep, only 3 times (officially) so far (:

Does anyone know what it says on Jessica's page in their album scans?

She wrote so small that I can't read it.

Jessica wrote

What is it that a good friend gives us??

Maybe .... everything <3"

Life hands us many different things,

good and bad

One of the greatest gifts we receive

is the love of a good friend <3"

& in cursive, she wrote

follow my heart ... <3"

She has really gorgeous handwriting (: & I noticed that she tends to put a " after her hearts.

Guest haeaznboiyoung

Man I can't get enough of Taeyeon's voice! She sings the hardest parts and makes it look effortless and smooth, amazing :)

Guest KuYA II

THEIR LATEST PERFORMANCE WAS OFF THE HOOK!! one of the best!! ^^

everyone did a good job maintainning and synchronizing the dance routine, singing very well live, and still maintain to be really energetic.

they all improved a lot which i'm very happy for!! this group is very promising to become popular!! ^^

i think the only ones that need to improve MORE are soo young, yuri, and tiffany. other then that everyone did a great job!!

GOOD JOB SNSD!!! =)

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

omg wow. just one day, and they already improved tremendously. some of them were still quite pitchy but overall a really good performance.

ok sm seriously needs to stop making its artist lipsynch. all them are amazing at it

plus i finally figured out taeyeons my favorite. awesome singing plus great goofy personality.

Aiensya: thanks for all the scans ! they're soo pretty <3 I haven't seen this before ;D

and for the DAUM link of the fansigning people is all crazy about them o_o LOL . I want to get the signature too ! :P

still downloading Music Banck :D , sounds like they're better in this one ?

there is eng sub for episode 2 of snsd go to school ? =X

I want to watch it soo baddd =O

Archived