少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Spazmatik

I have never seen a group dance so in sync with one another.

OMG...these girls are incredible!!!

Not to mention Into The New World is so dang addicting!!!

Taeyeon and Tiffany are my faves also o_o Looks like I'm going for the cute quiet ones XD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agnes.

Here you go, allhertears (what's your name? I'm Jaeny. :D)

thank youuuuu! <33 -loves you- haha.

i'm agnes. xD the same agnes over at ambition lol. hi jaeny. ;D

they all look really pretty. i love seeing them in casual clothes and poses.

tiffany's hair is adorable. x3 and jessica looks pretty with a cap on. ^^

Guest haeaznboiyoung

This thread is moving really FAST hahah

Thanks for the caps jaenars, Of course the 4th pic is my fav hahahah XD Yuri is so dark and Taeyeon is so pale, you can see the contrast so well when they're next to each other but they both look adorable hahah

Tiffany's really cute too, she looks really really really camera shy lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest jelly_pudding

there always missing a member or 2 :(

hahaa MC MONG <3

edit;;

the dress jessica's wearing is pretty (: i thought i saw it from somewhere.. and its from hollister lol.. cutee..

Guest lolly88

krazyxdreamer: Thanks for the clip , wow he sang very well

Alexiel: I cant see the pic of MC Mong's radio show. but i saw it on baidu , i will upload it again hope u dont mind ^^

iwatchmovie:Thanks for the photo shoot clip , they look amazing

130445_519606361_bdezebid.jpg

Guest sassydork_.

It couldn't have been on Music Bank, since that records on Fridays. It must've been another show.. though I can't think of any show that would've been on, since there's nothing indicating a performance in their schedule. o_o

They already recorded Music Bank Last Friday and it was suppose to be aired last Sunday the same day their official debut on Inkigayo was aired and as you said before SBS seems like they want the bids of their official debut so their Music Bank performance was moved this week.

Guest love<3changmin

ah.. i finished the 40 pages finally..ive seen some b*karoompi-ers about

that time when i came here it was still closed.. suddenly when i came back it was opened and it has ALOOOT of posts already! *claps

i turned a SNSD fan after hearing their single, then their mv,

although their rumours on debutting and unofficial debut video doesnt leave a really good impression on me

but now i can say im happy tht they are suju's girl version, because theyre really alike.. even the album kind of looks like suju's album design, all cute n artsy

i got too addicted in watching their mv.. i watched like 485873453 times because it was so good

theyre vocals impressed me esp taeyeon.. like most of you, i didnt know her voice was so mature n strong, she's so cute!

besides that i really like seohyun, yuri and tiffany's voice

my fave member is Seohyun, she has the innocence n beautiful look

i share the same birthday with Taeyeon

Guest aya_Cute

my fave member is Seohyun, she has the innocence n beautiful look

i share the same birthday with Taeyeon

hehehe ur have the same taste with me, Seohyun innocent face remembering me to Seung Yeon even she have a similar name

but i just realized that SNSD the girls version of SUJU...

yeah maybe u rigth... they look similar...

Guest jaeners

thank youuuuu! <33 -loves you- haha.

i'm agnes. xD the same agnes over at ambition lol. hi jaeny. ;D

they all look really pretty. i love seeing them in casual clothes and poses.

tiffany's hair is adorable. x3 and jessica looks pretty with a cap on. ^^

Hahah oh!! The one who made those beautiful bsets and icons!! *dies* XD Thank you for those though. Hahah. ^^

Hm..it kind of makes me wonder if Tiffany's hair will keep her hair short or not for their second single. 0: Although it's a little early to wonder about that, but hey, curiousity kicks in. Lol. XD

Guest Senorita_

Wahh!!! This thread is moving very quickly! faster than the DBSK thread! lol!

Anywayz, those new pics of them are pretty!

they all look very cute!

And the cute GIFs of them doing the hearts!

ahhh so cute! ^^

Guest jaeners

correct me if im wrong but i think soo young was trying to say that tiffany gave her an english name, Summer :ph34r:
Hahah yeah, I think that's what she was trying saying to. x: Although my korean is limited sooooo...I could be wrong too. :3

But yeah, I JUST watched that clip and hahaha. Soo Young sounds like a girl from america who doesn't understand a word of korean and all she says is "yep yep..yeah..nooooo"...hahaha so cute. She's so cute. XD <3

Guest sassydork_.

[HQ] 070727 M.net Girls...Going to School Episode 1 [640x480][LuvSauce].wmv(294.9 MB)

SNSD Photoshoot [200x304][sNSD].avi (12.8 MB)

http://clubbox.co.kr/snsd

Btw, they'll be on FM Inkigayo nest week..it was added on their schedule

2007-08-13 【라디오】KBS 박준형의 FM 인기가요(PM10:00 / 해피FM 106.1MHz)

2007-08-13 【Radio】 KBS Park Jun Hyung's FM Inkigayo (10:00 PM/Happy FM 106.1MHz)

correct me if im wrong but i think soo young was trying to say that tiffany gave her an english name, Summer :ph34r:

Hahah yeah, I think that's what she was trying saying to. x: Although my korean is limited sooooo...I could be wrong too. :3

She just randomly said Tiffany since she's getting all fobby and stuff speaking in English. She didn't say that Tiffany gave her English name, Summer ^^

Guest jaeners

^ Ah, okay. See, I told you I could be wrong. Hahaha. XD

I seriously can't wait for their live performance although I won't be able to watch it since I'll be at work. D: But lfkgxf I'll download it as soon as I get back and watch it later. Hahah. T_T So close to the performance and yet so farrrrrrrr. *falls*

Guest Ivana

Wow this thread is so fast! haha. I've been a lurker here for quite some time.

I'm getting addicted to them :D

My favorites are Seo Hyun, Hyo Yeon and Tiffany :P

the pics from mc mongs radio show are so cute

tiffany's hair looks good like that...tied up in piggytails

and im falling more and more in love with tae yeon..

shes so cute.. but yet shes the oldest and has the strongest voice

and seohyun is cute as always..

thanks for the pics..

Archived