少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

yeah the cheering was really great! could hear the fans going wild, which is a greeat sign! but my TVants connection was bad, so the perf was choppy and blur for me :( but i think its so cool that SBS even bothered to put their names with the faces when they were singing.

STAR_x did they cut out a part?! lol i didnt notice. maybe its cos i was too busy screaming hahaa.

Well, since no one complained about the skipping besides me, I'm not so sure now ._____.

Haha, I didn't even noticed the screams kus I was so focused on their perf XD haha

Debut perf on Youtube ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2LVDl9XfAY

I liked the performance, but i didn't like the effects during each member's solo. It kind of distracted from the whole performance itself. I can't wait to see their future performances though! I'm proud of them! I loved how the the crowd was cheering for them<3

WOW, it's already out *-* will watch it again ^^!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smile-jw

You don't have to live in Korea .. I think all you need is to pay SM about 40-50 USD$$ and then you get all those free things they give out.
Yeah i know. XD

I said even if i joined, i would need moolah to live through it.

It says you need to pay for transportation, and i am not paying for plane ticket. XD

So thats why i said i might as well live in korea. Much more simple. (and you pay less too x_x)

Thanks for the youbtube links!

I hope to see their live.

It would be hard though...

Since their dance is so....hand movement-y.

Oh well. I guess they can use those mics that they put on their ear.

wow!so fast..youtube rocks!who's the user?i want to thank him for uploading it..hehe.

the perf is alright but bonus for the fans though.and their cheering is so uited during hyo yeon's solo..

i dun mind the LS perf cos im sure they will perform it live.and is it only me who thinks that taeyeon looks a bit in pain during her last sentence before the last chorus?she looked pained..haha.maybe she will look like that when she sings it live.

cant wait to dl the HQ perf today..wonder when will the HQ perf come?cos its my last day using the internet,my prelims are here and i have to improve on my studies..><

Guest l33mimi

They performance was great. They don't look nervous at all.

but i wonder if they can ever sing live with this kind of choreography. LOL +_=

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

Well, since no one complained about the skipping besides me, I'm not so sure now ._____.

Haha, I didn't even noticed the screams kus I was so focused on their perf XD haha

WOW, it's already out *-* will watch it again ^^!

nah.. i noticed it too.. it was kinda sudden and yeah.. i didnt like it very much either..

the effects made me focus on the girls as an individual more..

i guess because there are so much complaints about the girls looking alike, SM need to pull this trick...

as many had stated, i wish this was live better.. live perf. always have that excitement and "it" factor compare to lipsynch... but they were alright for their debut..

Guest hyuksu

They are going to have to if they are going to perform on Music Bank or Music Core. :)

Guest agnes.

finally! <33 the girls did great. :D

hyoyeon did a new dance during her solo and i think it was better than the one on mnet countdown previously. xD;

the effects during the solo parts were annoying though. :x

and they cut out a part too. T_T;

nevertheless it was a great performace. ^^ i'm so proud of them, teehee.

can't wait to hear them sing live. it might be hard since they're dancing around a lot.

but i'm sure they'll do well. :] and i'll still love them even if they don't.

jaefan - i don't think it'll take long for an hq version to come out. korean fans are always so fast in uploading these things. ^^;

The dancing was very powerful!

Geez! Sm didn't even bother with a mic! Or I just can't see it.

I can't wait for a live perf!

With all that dancing, I wonder how it's going to turn out.

When's their first live anyway? First Music Core or Music Bank perf?

EDIT

What was the crownd shouting when Hyoyeon was doing her solo dance?

Their names? or SNSD?

Guest crazyfrog

I liked the performance, but i didn't like the effects during each member's solo. It kind of distracted from the whole performance itself. I can't wait to see their future performances though! I'm proud of them! I loved how the the crowd was cheering for them<3

i agree, the special effects were a bit distracting, but altogether, they gave a good performance, i just wish that it was live... well, next time, maybe... :blush:

yeah, it was cool how the crowd cheered for them. it must mean so much to them since its their debut perf.

Guest talksound

They performance was great. They don't look nervous at all.

aha, yes i totally agree with you. :]

i really liked hyoyeon's solo a lot more. xDD

Guest smile-jw

i dont like it how they cut the chorus after hyeyeon and go straight to seo hyun

it's just not right

Many artists cut parts off too.

For example Kim Ji Eun.

Its kinda disapointing that they did though =/

Oh well..at least they didnt cut off solos, that would of been more sad. x_x

And i think they were chanting "KIM HYO YEON!" during her solo?

no wonder they cried after the inka gayo performance! all the training they had really paid off! it was very good! they already have the FAN CHEERS! nyahaha! i love how HY changes her dance every now and then! i just hated the fact that they cut the second chorus! they focused on each girl for us to know them which is good coz now i can tell whos who! kekeke! but hopefully next time they'll show the dancing of the girls.. i really love SY part where YR and TY is kneeling!

Haha yeah, I love love her acting in 9 End 2 Outs.

I agree with her being so sweet looking here and she's like, crazy stalker status in the drama. xD

Here's clips of it, for people who don't feel like waiting haha.

haha, she's gonna be on this week and next week too =)

thanks for the clips. since her first scene, I had to wait and skip to search for her scene only haha then I had to replay to watch the whole episode clip. Her acting is soo cute! I agree. :)

its funny when you are not keen with hyeyeon because she was linked to eunhyuk but you are willing to give jessica a chance. lol. haha.. its understandable for you to not be so keen about hyeyeon but its just a rumour without any solid proof. I think they are only good friends but hey you have the right to like and dislike whoever you want. :)

Whao, lucky~ I doubt they sing live too. All sm artists lipsync during their debut performance (except for the rnb singers, that is).

The perf wasnt the best but its thier first perf so its okay. I really wished that they wont lyp synched it. I am hopefully looking on thier next perf.

But damn. So Nyuh Shi Dae already has lots of fans, you can even hear them chanting on the perf. Goodluck to them however =]

yeah.. i have a feeling they will lipsync for almost all their performance especially since into the world is an upbeat soong with quite fast dance moves. They'll be breathless. I hope they wil break away from the typical though. maybe after several more performance. once they gained more confidence in singing live. I'm sure since they are still newbies many ppl are observing them and the antis especially will be finding faults (especially them lipsyncing most of the time) If they make small mistakes esp with their singing the antis will make a big deal out of it. I cant wait for their live performance too!

I noticed the fans chanting and cheering too. I'm soo happy they have lots of fans and you can hear they are females. lol. :)

ahhh. and yup! their dancing is powerful. Its like they are giving their max effort to dance really well.

Debut perf on Youtube ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2LVDl9XfAY

thanks for link! :)

I think the zoom in and introduction for each member is alright. I think its just so that people will be able to recognize them more. so they are not only introducing their group name and song but also each of the members. if you get what i mean.

Guest Senorita_

I was hoping for them to sing live though, since

it was their first debut. But since it was their first

performance, they will feel nervous, but hopefully

they will sing live in the future! :)

I like Tiffany and YoonA!

Though i'm still trying to remember their names though~ ^^

Guest CKcrossover

The perf is great I really like it

I like that Inkigayo have the little introduction for every girl

because there are so many member its a good way for fans to recognize them

Im pretty sure they have no problem perf live