少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dream3rx0

I really like them:]

I think my favorite right now is SeoHyun cause she reminds me alot of my best friend back in Mongolia. And she's cute when she smiles. And plus, she's the magnae:] But i like alot of them too.

Tiffany's gorgeous with that haircut. I thought she looked way better in the MV and was glad she got it cut but after watching the first episode of their show, she's cute with her long hair too. I saw some of her myspace pictures, and she's definately a natural beauty. Her phone talk with her dad was cute:] It kinda must be hard for her too, i would miss my parents terribly.

I didn't really care for HyeYeon cause i heard she went out with my EunHyuk [ i know, typical fangirl <_< ] But she's def. working that hairstyle. And i heard she got some dancing lessons from ChunMoo Stephanie. Hope she won't dissapoint;]

SooYoung, I love<3 she's so cute with Sungmin:]

YoonAh. I kinda made a decision that she was gonna be my favorite when i first saw pictures of the group cause i thought she was pretty in CSJH's My Everything MV. And i still like her, i hope she improves with her singing.

Yuri. I like her voice alot. And just something about her, maybe her smile? She seems sweet.

Jessica. ayaya. I've heard all the rumours and saw all the pictures and gotta admit that i was very jealous but i told myself i wasnt gonna judge her until she debuts and i got to see her personality. She's still kinda eh to me. But she seems to get along with the girls and her talking voice is high pitched and really cute. I dont like her bangs=[

Sunny. Maybe cause i've never heard or seen her before, but when i saw her intro video, i really liked her [ i guess i just liked all the girls?] She reminded me alot of Hyunah from WG.

TaeYeon. I thought she would be the young cutesy one when i saw her pictures, but i was totally wrong. I was surprised when i heard her sing in the MV. iexpected her voice to not be that strong. And i don't think she's that photogentic cause she's way prettier in the MV and on videos.

forgive me if i mixed up any part of their names. I'm still trying to figure them out. Who knows how long it will take me to recognize voices, it took me almost a month with SuJu=X

wow, that felt like an essay

Guest 13!hyukjae

gah... so many of my friends all lucky~

they went to middle school and high school with tiffany... and each of them is starting to tell me. haha

im excited... about 5 hrs till the inki gayo starts...

---i doubt theyll sing live tho--- =/

Whao, lucky~ I doubt they sing live too. All sm artists lipsync during their debut performance (except for the rnb singers, that is).

Guest Freshh

^that's what attracted me to wonder girls

they are so much younger but they sang live & done really well for their debut

^ They're not performing in Music Bank. They cancelled it & moved it to next week ^^

hmm, I was just looking over SNSD's album scans and I noticed, THERE'S GUYS THERE! O_O

Not just the ones with Sunny. There's also this one picture with 2 guys+Jessica&Hyo Yeon. And they were with Yuri and Yoon Ah too o_____o

Who are all these guys ? ._.

Guest -300-3L355

YOona's acting. omgosh, her facial expressions gave me the chills! which is a good thing, cuz it means she acts good!:) cant wait 'til sukiraaaa! can't wait 'til these girls go on variety shows too!!!!!!! hope to see them more :D

i know right!?! give her more parts people lol

she's one of the oldest so she needs more parts.

i demand more parts for her now lmao

is it me or does she seem like she isn't

close with anyone from the group that much?

she's usually alone playing by herself lol

I hope in the album Tiffany will have more parts, she has a good vocal SM need to show her talents

but Im glad she got many scenes in the MV tho

mmm I think she closed with everyone but she kinda quite hahaha

gah... so many of my friends all lucky~

they went to middle school and high school with tiffany... and each of them is starting to tell me. haha

im excited... about 5 hrs till the inki gayo starts...

---i doubt theyll sing live tho--- =/

OoO. topped a page.. yay^^

Whoaaaaaa Lucky Lucky!!! I want to be frens with Tiff too

so what did ur frens tell bout her?^^

Guest pencilcasee.

^ yep i also wish tiffany had more lines. jessica & taeyeon have the most i believe. jessica's voice is okay, but i personally prefer tiffany's more. i love tiffany's "oh hurry hurry now" in beginning :D

inkigayo tonight ^_^

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

I read off of Wiki. that TaeYeon is leader and lead vocal. While SeoHyun is 2nd lead vocal. And Jessica is supporting vocal.

Shouldn't Jessica be the 2nd lead vocal?Because I feel like she sang more than SeoHyun.

And I thought YoonA was leader because she was always in the middle in pictures.

Guest smile-jw

hmm, I was just looking over SNSD's album scans and I noticed, THERE'S GUYS THERE! O_O

Not just the ones with Sunny. There's also this one picture with 2 guys+Jessica&Hyo Yeon. And they were with Yuri and Yoon Ah too o_____o

Who are all these guys ? ._.

I noticed too.

ahh...SNSD's prettiness and the guys good looking. XD

I seriously need that single.

I like the idea/concept/design of the Single..

Actually one of the best from SM. ^^

(I think ive said that about 5 times. :ph34r:)

i cant wait for inkigayo tonight!

1 hour and 15 more minutes!

haha.

For those who want to watch go on tvsbox.com

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

listening to their single right now

"into the new world" sounds so JAPANESE doesn't it?

when i'm not paying attention it almost sounds like they're singing in japanese...

when i pay attention obviously its korean

but i think the style of the song, and the way they're singing seems so japanese haha

I read off of Wiki. that TaeYeon is leader and lead vocal. While SeoHyun is 2nd lead vocal. And Jessica is supporting vocal.

Shouldn't Jessica be the 2nd lead vocal?Because I feel like she sang more than SeoHyun.

And I thought YoonA was leader because she was always in the middle in pictures.

I agree since Jessica had more parts than SeoHyun. Although maybe whoever posted the Wiki information posted in the order that they sung in the song/MV? cause well TaeYeon sung first then SeoHyun then Jessica =S but is it decided that TaeYeon is leader and lead vocal? =S (I hope she is =D )

listening to their single right now

"into the new world" sounds so JAPANESE doesn't it?

when i'm not paying attention it almost sounds like they're singing in japanese...

when i pay attention obviously its korean

but i think the style of the song, and the way they're singing seems so japanese haha

haha i guess i'm not the only one :ph34r:

but its only the main song..like taeyeon's first line in the song sounds very japanese imo

Guest deathrae

Uh... which channel is inkigayo showing on? And it's 1 hour and 15 minutes to their appearance?

I want to watch them too~

Guest sassydork_.

So I ended up liking SNSD's single and the MV. ;;;

And I actually liked Sooyoung already, she's cute and really sweet on Chunji.

teehee ^_^

Uh... which channel is inkigayo showing on? And it's 1 hour and 15 minutes to their appearance?

I want to watch them too~

Inkigayo is on SBS.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I can't wait to watch their inkigayo performance, even if it isn't live

I don't really like Jessica's voice.. she has vibrato and everything, but her voice is kind of weak (maybe not the right word) & raspy? just my opinion..

maybe I need to hear her sing a ballad or something for me to change my mind lol

but I can definitely distinguish her voice from the other girls' so that's a good thing! =P

edit: ahh why did I top the page.. I have nothing to share.. =T

hmm reading from all the peeps comments here...well i think taeyeon is the leader b/c sm always does this thing where the oldest is the leader? so i am guessing she is...and she does sing really well ;] so lead vocal not surprising and hmm what really interest me is what color are they ;] haha i am thinking GREEN?! hehe b/c 1) i don't think anyone in SM has the color GREEN 2) b/c they wore green in the mv? just guessing since

H.O.T.-WHITE

S.E.S-PURPLE

SHINHWA-ORANGE

FLYTOTHESKY-SKY BLUE

BOA-YELLOW

DBSK-RED

CSJH-PINK

SUJU-PEARL BLUE

SNSD-GREEN?

Archived