少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest dexterk

maknae is sooooo pretty

i wonder if yoona ever gets sad that she can't do alot of the snsd activities bc of her filming schedule.

Of course!! i think she really gonna be quite sad if she couldn't join with the others. However,work is work that already on a plan...i really wish her all the best and hope to see all nine of them together again...

I think the other eight also miss singing with Yoona on stage a lot too...They really in syn together on the stage...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianguitarguy

Hey so maybe I missed it, but does anyone have any flight info on when SNSD will be arriving in LA? I hear they're arriving the 5th, but no time or airline. I live by LA and want to go see them at the airport, so if anyone has any good info, please let me know! Thanks!

Guest Lishathestain

i was just looking around at the girls' old photo shoot and i found these ones from Vogue Girl back in 2007.

now i want Sica & Yoona to have a photo shoot like this again. like a totally unique high fashion spread, because truthfully, only 2 of them can pull off the weird-eccentric-thick eyebrows look :lol:

gallery1060393499.jpg

gallery1060733229.jpg

gallery1060851764.jpg

Guest Soy

What I hope is that Yoona pulls off another Beijing SM concert trip where all the girls came first but her and Taeyeon. Taeyeon obviously won't be on the flight on the 5th with the rest of the girls to HB because she has a BORA session of Chinchin which means she has to be in the studio in order to be on camera. What I'm also wondering is how they're going to do MUCORE this week without the presence of Yuri & Tiffany. I really hope Yoona can attend HB this year though, not for my sake, but for the poor girl's sake, she was extremely disappointed when she wasn't able to come to Thailand Festival. But I really do think Yoona is attending this year because it seems kind of pointless for just Taeyeon to arrive in America alone after the rest of the girls, but whatever happens, I can't wait for the girls to perform at HB.

Guest yOOb

Regardless of the ratings, I can't wait to watch HOrror Movie Factory. I love horror. I love comedy. So it's perfect for me hehe. I kinda wish I didn't read the synopsis and look at the caps. Lol. I wanted it to be a surprise but my curiosity got the best of me. oh wellz.

I really hope Yoona will be able to join the girls at HB. Whenever she or any member is missing, it feels a little sad and empty. SoShi is 9 and should always be 9 =)

The girls will be leaving on May 5th? that's soon. Do we have any stalkers here? If so, please take lots of pics lol. I wish the girls a safe trip there and back.

Guest zahieyjunki

The preview for next eps for Horror Movie Factory is lookin damn scared!!

Even Sica looks breathless!!

She is the cryer of the group so no doubt that!!

The next one looks extremely scary & really horror!! wonder can the girls take it??

Taeng look beautiful at the festival!!

Why the rating is not higher for what we expect?? I thought it should be higher at least above 10%!!

Weee~ the girls are fly to US tomorrow!!

The day by day on WGM is good!! Sica & seohyun harmonize the song as Taeng sing it!! nice~

Soy, if u happen to see them, stalk them!!! and record ur fancams too dear!!

Guess Yoona won't come with the rest!!

and this week MuCore won't be YulTi!! another MC will replaced them!!

Guest naurz

3.3%?? i dont think so.. does anyone know the site for the mbc rating?! cause i was told its 6.8 and the others say 7.5 and another place say 9.7 ahh i want to see the mbc site rating and find out for myself

Guest keshter

Maknae is getting so beautiful!

shes so grown up now! haha

poor Taengo, i felt bad for her

but it was funny because of the other members!

cant wait for the next ep! aww, now its poor Sica!

oh, i love Cinderella Man! haha

Yoona is so great!

im hooked on the drama!

Guest Lishathestain

i keep seeing different ratings for HMF lol.

chinchin update.

c008800249fe3e5d1bf17.jpg

Sooyoung belly-danced at her show :lol:

1241426858couplephoto09.jpg

1241426858couplephoto09.jpg

1241426858couplephoto09g.jpg

1241426858couplephoto09v.jpg

1241426858couplephoto09t.jpg

Tiffany A-Solution wallie.

128002.jpg

c;ONAIR&깔창존심태연@sosiz.

Guest wonnie

I made some icon ^ ^... I really love these stock..

Hope u enjoy ... feel free to use...and plz credit...thanks ^ ^

sn.jpg

cre: soompi

caoticgirl+lifeisdolce@DA

mah icon

Guest PooPocky

Ok, first of all, the first ep of the horror show wasn't really that flattering really...

I mean it was nice to see the girls and we get to see Yuri's excellent performance, but other than that it was quite plain...

Though I am really looking forward to the next ep because it looks so much more interesting than the first.

Poor Tae and Sica cried T.T

School is always the best place to be a haunted house, esp at night when it's all creepy and stuff.

Thanks woonie for the icons!!

TaengSic ones are so beautifully made! <33

Guest Lishathestain

wonnie, nice icons :D love the color!

Taengoo signing an autograph for a kid ^^

20198513.jpg

50446864.jpg

c;떳다그녀들@sosiz.

haha!

just finished reading all the previous post from my absence!

love all the pictures here! esp. seohyun's, sica and Yoona's.

they're the best!

thanks for sharing all of them!

will watch horror factory later or tomorrow evening. its kinda late here in the philippines(its nearly midnite now here) and really sleepy now... will see if its really funny or just so so...

so many new updates since i last been on about 4 days ago!!

many new pictures..i need to check out that first episode..haha

hmm..the girls looking good in those new pictures also..hmm when was that picture taken^ the one with taeny and the guys>?

Archived