少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Key Of Heart

ANYONE CAN GIVE ME THE DOWNLOAD LINK OF SNSD GUBNE CHICKEN (Viral Version) MEDIAFIRE LINK PLEASE.

-----------

some fany pics & sorry if posted before XDD

credit : sosiz & snsd china

178d5ce02200551297132dcafc60a43f.jpg

f59673aac61753fe6a6d8c0b1719a0a7.jpg

e587f99f001f2831782cd3d1023f346e.jpg

0dd092eef5ac42abae062430a98c7fa8.jpg

1f5eeea643380256581a9bd42f7f5e1b.jpg

1d8b07eeafe63174e45a9e05580149f8.jpg

6ba66402a5aa953443ae603b557beba3.jpg

e5f0005b0c15afbe1227bed60fde2cba.jpg

930af88740b54370d6cb11b0d2ad3a00.jpg

8759a65edeea159df347ef50d088ccdf.jpg

e6e5a32679d7c3ffaebe240b9dbf7043.jpg

d958900fc187f99e6431bd478a218fa6.jpg

ad5b0f45418c60faecf8b98ffae90bcd.jpg

fddbaa47bfc4736739847f00860da7cc.jpg

7cc3c4ec6fcc1dc99022c08ad341a37d.jpg

e50754c344baba5df8781b008a678e9c.jpg

-----------------------------

some sica pics & sorry if posted before too credits : www.woorissica.com & snsd china

1604492e4d77f699a1ee198eaf244903.jpg

bbc1fae29d846b491ec3f85d93115a28.jpg

a0973d7007e69bcf56bf92950c2d120d.jpg

4e67a0334b364619b332f4ec5a720f5d.jpg

a0388a97415e1d00763a423061109d8c.jpg

d1994b22fc892c4943009a8cc0c36487.jpg

ecf497c917a6fcbecbc062b1bcde126c.jpg

5b4eb2393c7192644b1cacdd7014a146.jpg

8fca9cc25c6630def1443b9dc330340a.jpg

d25310e0220358283e1283a40f9b7b2b.jpg

and the cf is super adorkable <33 i like the pics and i didnt see the cf T^T

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

citra, awww JGS & Sica so sweet!!

zane, thnx for the banana milk pics!!

Hyo looking gorgeous in the pic!!

There's like a tones of milk in the fridge!! I want some~

I love the 20s banana milk cf!! Heck IDK what they're said!!

silis7noy, thnx for the article!!

She will be working with his oppa Jedong!!

zane, again thnx for Viliv pics!!

Yoona looks pretty in that pic!!

karen, yeah YoonSic ftw!!! thnx for the gifs!~

Guest KhimJJee

‘We Got Married’ New Couples Up For Discussion… Kwon Jiyong-Jessica?

f_e9f4846adde2.jpgf_f2bde75cb396.jpg

source: yahoo

translations: daisy kim @ Soshified

Public celebrity couple SG Wannabe member Kim Yongjoon and group ‘Sugar’s actress Hwang Jungeum is up for discussion as one of the new couples in ‘We Got Married.’

The representatives of ‘We Got Married’ said that the four couples, Jung Hyungdon-Taeyeon, Shin Sungrok-Kim Shinyoung, Junjin-Lee Siyoung, and Kangin-Lee Yoonji will be leaving the show, and that new couples will be discussed and finalized by next week.

Along with the two, Big Bang’s G-Dragon (Kwon Jiyong) and SNSD’s Jessica are up for discussion as a new couple as well.

===========================================

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Girls Generation’s Jessica were spotted on the list of potential couples for the revamped ‘We Got Married’.

This little tidbit has caused netizens to speculate whether the two are love birds in real life. Why? Because the new show concept is supposed to reflect the REAL relationships of celebrity couples.

However, jealous VIP fans are not sitting pretty. They have been bombarding the ‘We Got Married’ site with messages disapproving of the match. Some fans even threatened that ”If these two become a couple then we will demonstrate in front of the MBC studies. I’d rather see him paired with So-hee”.

Obviously, the PD’s for the show are going to be having a hard time pleasing all the younger viewer with requests to have other pop acts like DBSK and Super Junior on the show.

credits: kpop Jjang

Guest Sushii-P

http://img6.pimp-my-profile.com/i78/2/4/28/f_e9f4846adde2.jpg%7Boption%7Dhttp://img6.pimp-my-profile.com/i78/2/4/28/f_f2bde75cb396.jpg

source: yahoo

translations: daisy kim @ Soshified

Public celebrity couple SG Wannabe member Kim Yongjoon and group ‘Sugar’s actress Hwang Jungeum is up for discussion as one of the new couples in ‘We Got Married.’

The representatives of ‘We Got Married’ said that the four couples, Jung Hyungdon-Taeyeon, Shin Sungrok-Kim Shinyoung, Junjin-Lee Siyoung, and Kangin-Lee Yoonji will be leaving the show, and that new couples will be discussed and finalized by next week.

Along with the two, Big Bang’s G-Dragon (Kwon Jiyong) and SNSD’s Jessica are up for discussion as a new couple as well.

===========================================

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Girls Generation’s Jessica were spotted on the list of potential couples for the revamped ‘We Got Married’.

This little tidbit has caused netizens to speculate whether the two are love birds in real life. Why? Because the new show concept is supposed to reflect the REAL relationships of celebrity couples.

However, jealous VIP fans are not sitting pretty. They have been bombarding the ‘We Got Married’ site with messages disapproving of the match. Some fans even threatened that ”If these two become a couple then we will demonstrate in front of the MBC studies. I’d rather see him paired with So-hee”.

Obviously, the PD’s for the show are going to be having a hard time pleasing all the younger viewer with requests to have other pop acts like DBSK and Super Junior on the show.

credits: kpop Jjang

I hope that they can be a couple even if VIP fan don't want! It's not them who can decide ...

Guest fara_diggory

yeah, i agree..

it always like this at the beginning...

remember the DoTa couple, and people finally accept them..

and now the JiSica couple,

i dont know why, but i hope it's come true...

i mean, come on...we love Sica in WGM,

her bluntliness is love~!!!..

and GD might be crazy for that...lol..

*hope it really come true~!*

Guest lolly88

090428 Full CF SNSD-Banana milk CF(60s")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPuxfepHYI

FUL CF

DAMM cute and funny also they sang :P

oh and i think this is bigbang singing to Gee

i am also not sure if its them???

if its really them its damm

funny and weird lols

them trying to imitate girly voice

top sound the best haha

http://blog.naver.com/mmhp311?Redirect=Log...No=130046663444

if its not them..oh well haha

C:dcinside&bigbangfamily,zippomaru

Guest crazyfrog

oh Jess Jess, why you so popularrrrr??? lmao!!

honestly, this couple is a little odd, true or not. o.O well, as long as i get to continue seeing the girls being dorks on tv, all is well... XD

congrats to SooYoung for her new MC job! and can't wait to see the girls' new show!

Guest baby-swts

090428 Full CF SNSD-Banana milk CF(60s")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPuxfepHYI

FUL CF

DAMM cute and funny also they sang :P

omfg the full version is just so awesome :D

i lvoe taeyeon @ the end haha

and sooyoung makes everyone laugh :lol:

love this! thnx for sharing

090428 SNSD-Goobne Chicken CF Viral ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV4q9wSiEKE

credit - zippomaru

Guest zahieyjunki

The full CF heck so funny <3!!

Wonder why the rest are not included in the CF or other ver. is coming out??

I'll be glad if JiSica couple is going to be on WGM!!

Who doesn't want her to be with the girls desire?? haha~

i personally think that it's so fricken scary with those fangirls..but i agree..it'll be a good way to eventually hopefully get the VIPs of Korea to gradually grow to like soshi and vice versa..haha...even if it is a rumor..don't be chickens you PDs...and just pair them together...

Guest Lenne860

Discussion, SNSD's Tiffany and Jessica are "Pretty and Trendy".

While the local media of New Orleans was staying in the States, they talked about their meeting with SNSD members, Tiffany and Jessica.

The New Orleans broadcast station site WWWTV.COM of the most recent Korean entertainers from SM Entertainment, reported that record during their visit. This discussion is about SM Entertainment's system being introduced and is focused on the President of these entertainment companies, Lee Sooman and the best star BoA.

SM Entertainment made the group, SNSD, a star. This story is about the two group members, Tiffany and Jessica being interviewed. Tiffany and Jessica are the two members of SNSD who are fluent in English.

This discussion is "I met Jessica and Tiffany from the group SNSD. Both girls are beautiful and trendy. They also speak Korean and English fluently", and this was the first impression of the two members.

What was also said was "Just a few years ago, both girls were attending California National High School when they were teenagers. President Lee Sooman used his scouting system to find them, and they were brought to Korea where they were trained. Now, they have become sincere popstars."

While Jessica was speaking during the interview, she said, "I want to go back to the States someday, but I'm having a lot of fun being a singer in Korea" and, "When I first told my friends I was going to Korea to become a singer, they laughed and made fun of me", however, now they are probably "doing really great" and explained how she became a different person.

Guest Key Of Heart

ANYONE GIVE ME THE MF DOWNLOAD LINK OF THE CF PLEASE THE Goobne Chicken CF Viral ver

--------------------

i found a jessica picture in snsd china and anyone can give me the orignal picture

5b9efbfa959953b697fc064e96c290c3.jpg

and thank you everybody .

Guest love4dbsk&suju

the goobne cf was very cute

boy o boy the girls are doing a lot of CFs lately

and im glad Sooyoung finally has a MC job, i think shes just the most suited out of SNSD

and Jessica on WGM? i just cant see it happening

and id rather gdragon was paired up with taeyeon or yuri

someone a bit more bubbly should i say

Guest troublesome tifa

The Banana Milk Cf was funny and I really like the Goobne Cf seeing the girls jumping around haha^^

Finally, another member gets their shine time^^ Hurraaa Sooyoung!

Now the only ones left are Hyoyeon,Jessica and maybe also Seohyun but she's still in school so..^^

@Lenne860, I'm sure you took that out of Soshified, just please make sure you put the credits in there oki ? ;)

Guest Lishathestain

from sookyeong@kbites:

So Nyeo Shi Dae’s ‘Ha Ha Ha’ video attracted over 3 million views in just 1o days into its release, receiving great popularity amongst netizens.

The video ‘So Nyeo Shi Dae Ha Ha Ha’ was revealedon the 14th on 2009 official Ha Ha Ha campaign site (www.hahaha4u.co.kr). At the beginning of last week, the video attracted over 1 million views, and as of the 26th, it has received more than 3 million views online.

There were in total 9 narration videos for each of the 9 So Nyeo Shi Dae members; each video teaches a Ha Ha Ha dance steps for destressing and to cheer you up.

awesome :D

ps;Key Of Heart, i PM'ed u the mediafire link

Archived