少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ SM told fans not to post anything from Yuri's birthday party remember? They probably did the same for Jessica's meeting. They were told like strictly during Yuri's birthday that if anything from Yuri's birthday party (pictures or video) were leaked they would discontinue throwing any future birthday party for the girls. And a lot of fans were too scared to post, I figure the same probably happened for Jessica's.

The fan account was a great read though, haha how time changes. Seo is still the baby regardless of her height/size though. But hahaha Jessica's birthday party seemed to have been a blast and darn Yuri she sounds so corny.

Guest Mellerz

Some random things reported by fans at Jessica's birthday party.

Seohyun commented "When I entered SM Sica unnie used to make me sit on her lap as she was bigger than me. Thank you for adoring me unnie, but now I'm bigger than you".

That cracked me up right there. Haha, Maknae is so cute. Sica must be such a great unnie <3

I seriously laughed out loud when I saw those objects on the girls faces.

At first, I really thought it was like edited on them, but then I had to backtrack and watch it again.

I thought it was soo funny. It was like so random seeing Tiffany 'crying' and Yuri placing it on her forehead.

... It fell off anyways LOL

Oh, and dude I soo want HQ versions of every one of those pics of YulTi in that "booklet"

And another 'Oh' YulTi during Suju's performance was hilarious. I couldn't stop staring at them in the bg XD

---------

HaHaHa Campaign CF & BTS

14kxvsi.gif

2vbalmp.gif

2nksaw2.gif

d4pzr.gif

Hyo and Sooyoung on one side,

Yoona and Tiffany on the other side...

Then, Sica comes out of nowhere to fix Tiffany's shirt tag.

2jadhrk.gif

Tiffany: "Should I copy Yuri?"

2nhddf9.gif

Hello, Yuri and Seohyun ^__^

dwp75e.gif

~Ha Ha Ha~ Smile!

29xt1u1.gif

I know it's not a big deal, but Sica's hand is on

Hyoyeon's shoulder... Well, it's something LOL

rgyq82.gif

Awkward wink? Nah, it's still cute as heck =D

6jhdfk.gif

And I thought this was cute too, kekeke.

Individual shots will be posted soon after.

Guest XiahxTiffany

i keep forgetting when is Cinderalla Man airring again?

i want to see YoonA on screen so bad :(

and aigoo Tiff and Yul as mc's crack me up :)

Guest jingaling.

i keep forgetting when is Cinderalla Man airring again?

i want to see YoonA on screen so bad :(

and aigoo Tiff and Yul as mc's crack me up :)

it airs on wednesdays & thursdays.

yay, soshisubs jjang :)

V which reminds me of this xD

gallery82718524948.th.jpg

Guest --hearts.

I love how Tiffany is probably the one person who could pull off a bow like that. On anyone else, it would look ridiculous but not her. =D

Guest zahieyjunki

So much of great news!!

Totally forgot Fany's perform on Inki today!!

Is she performing herself but I want Seohyun to play piano during the performance!

Like the one with Taeyeon!!

[News] 10 Singers Who Have Seductive Eyes

1. YoonA ( So nyeo shi dae )

2. Tae Yang ( Big Bang )

3. Xiah Kim Junsu ( Dong bang shin ki )

4. Tiffany ( So nyeo shi dae )

5. Daesung ( Big Bang )

6. Nich Khun ( 2PM )

7. Sun Ye ( Wonder Girls )

8. Kang In ( Super junior )

9. TaeMiN ( Shinee )

10. Jo Kwon ( 2AM )

Source: BBTH / chicgalz @ TAEMIN-THAILAND

Credit: shineee.net + BUAYTAEM and rachelwondershinki @wonderfulph

Shared by: chaliangle@onetvxq

IDK whether Yoona have seductive eyes or not coz I really prefer Fany tho!!

But as long the girls on the list, it's fine on me!!

Most of the charts like conquered with celebs who have small eyes!! hoho~

another ft mv?? this time SooFany? But I never heard the singer!!

I think it's like a trot mv!

Don't know at all!

lisha unnie, thnx for the pics!! How cute Taeng hug that man!!

Is it Lee Moon Sae? the 2nd pic is adorable!!

and the one Yuri wore the stripes shirt inside remembered me to Yoona wore that too on Dance Battle is it?

eunice, thnx for Taeng's solution pics!

thammy, plzz remove the dl links!! Is it Yoona rank coz of her sister right?

Heard her sister is so gorgeous!! I wanna see them both!

Some random things reported by fans at Jessica's birthday party.

TaeYoon was missing. Fany was in her hobo attire and no makeup, she's been busy practicing for the coming Inkigayo stage. The girls and fans wait for Jessica and when she appears Yuri just ran to her and hugged her. Sunny was horsing around all the time. Everyone kept trying to pull tricks on Sica but she just got some cream on her face, nothing like Sunny last year. Yuri thanked Sica's parents for giving birth to Sica and kept her in embrace. Sica blew the candles and closed eyes to make wish and Yuri also closed her eyes alongside Sica. Seohyun commented "When I entered SM Sica unnie used to make me sit on her lap as she was bigger than me. Thank you for adoring me unnie, but now I'm bigger than you".

Fany is still in hobo attire? The one in blue? wohoho~ she have it!!

YulSic real moments is there!! I hope someone sneaking taking a a pic of them!!

Seohyun so funny! when she was in trainee days, she was like so tiny than others but now, let's see how's the highest!!

jingg, I love the phrase on ur sig!!

They have the MuCore book? the shoots is amajinggg!!

baby-swts, I love ur SeoSica spams!! thnx~

TR AN, thnx for Sica spams! She so like a kid in first one!

Hahaha BTS gifts was cute!! Fany with her pony!! cutie <3!!

Guest thammy57

Yoona expresses her "Will for Acting" by actually drinking during filming

40826995.png

50769106.png

Yoona expressed her overwhelming will for acting by actually drinking alcohol during her filming of MBC midweek drama, "Cinderella Man".

The scene where she drinks is during the part with Yoojin (Yoona) returns to Korea after studying abroad at EsMod Fashion School in Paris after her father's death. Yoojin starts working in the markets of the Great East Gate, running her parent's clothing store but situation turns bad when she is confronted with debts and eviction of the store. She sets up a street vendor with Oh Daesan (Kwon Sangwoo) and is crying and complaining to him about her situation. This scene can be seen on Episode 2 will air on the 16th.

The rumor states that Yoona voluntarily drank to fully bring out her emotions and mood required for the filming.

The staff who were present at the filming site complimented Yoona upon her strong will. After Yoona finished filming for that scene she said she doesn't understand why guys would drink this bitter Soju(alcohol), shaking her head in puzzlement.

"Cinderella Man" a story of the Prince and Pauper will air beginning at 9:55 on the 15th.

Translation: k_Taevid @ soshified.com

Credits: Joynews.com

Source: kensubi

Guest baby-swts

Since it is still the 18th from where I'm at .

JESSICA <3 ^-^

just because ^ you want to see sica sitting on seohyun's lap. Cute. Seosica <3

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/An...uro/seosica.jpg

AHAHA OMG thnx for sharing that!!! thats so cute

where was that from? ><"

cant believe Sica is sitting on maknaes lap ROTFL :lol:

omg sica is so gorgeous with headbands & her wavy long hair :wub:

miss it...

btw whos the guy jokingly punching sica in the head? <_<

Guest lolly88

Taeyeon's Secret Diary

2009, April 18, Saturday

Last year, around this time, i started being a DJ for this show. At that time i did not know anything, but a year has past by and now it is time for the one who has always protected me, DJ Kangin to go. In the beginning i would always wonder "will get along with kangin oppa? " "what does oppa like? what does oppa hate??" and so i wouldn't be able to sleep. But soon those thoughts began to disappear, because we had a relationship like brothers and sisters born from the same stomach. Many people would look at us and ask "you guys are idols, U guys are young, what do u guys know? how good can u guys be?" but it was these times that caused us to fight harder and be better DJs for this show. Maybe it was because we were nervous, we made many mistakes that we didn't intend on making, but what was worse was that we had to watch each other be sad. But probably because of this we rely on each other more and become each other's support. Even though DJ Kangin is an oppa who is older than me by 5 years old, we act like really close friends and sometimes he acts like my dongsaeng and like that he stands besides me and gives me strength. DJ Kangin is leaving chinchin to me to take on my own, so sometimes i feel mad but on the other hand i feel that i have learned alot from kangin oppa in this past year and i hope i can take the good things i learned and become a better DJ. No, i must become a better DJ, right now i am still young, and i still have alot to do. I wil never forget this memory of being a DJ with Kangin oppa. Kang DJ, Kangin oppa, i love you and thank you!!!

Source: Baidu

Translated by: asian517 @ sj-world.net

Guest cantthinkofaname

[04.18.09] SNSD "We are the Nation's Fairies? We're worried we'll lose our modesty"

We heard the modesty of SNSD being labeled the Nation’s Fairies.

On KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’ broadcasted on the 18소, SNSD stated their mind saying “(People) think of us as pretty and lovable Nation’s Fairies. We don’t think that at all so we have a burden and get worried” and “We appreciate it but on the other hand, we are worried we will lose our modesty.”

That day, SNSD received a compliment from Wang Biho, Yoon Hyunbin, who stated, “(You all) seem keenly pretty” and replied, “We all have our own personality and charms so when we are together, we seem to shine” and confessed, “We are afraid when we go out (on broadcasts) by ourselves without our members”.

And their remarks and and thanks on being 1st place for 9 consecutive weeks on KBS 2TV’s ‘Music Bank’ were, “We made a comeback within 9 months and for 9 weeks, the 9 members received 9 trophies” and “Considered on a file organized by a fan, within 3 months we had a total of 1,500 just for broadcast appearances”.

In the mean time, SNSD wrapped up their activities for ‘Gee’, Tiffany is up for solo activities and Yuri and Tiffany are energizing as MCs of MBC ‘Show! Music Core’. Taeyeon is on MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’s ‘We Got Married’ with Jung Hyundon as the two are a virtual couple and Yoona is a cast of MBC’s Wednesday, Thursday drama ‘Cinderella Man’.

Translated By: xyiseul @ soshified.com/forums

Article By: Reporter Lee Mihye & Newsen (link)

Guest Mellerz

... I love Tae Yeon' Diary on Chin Chin ... Kang-Yeon <3

Ha Ha Ha Campaign CF (Individuals)

2dki9fm.gif

do1n6f.gif

20u6fyg.gif

H Y O Y E O N

14k9rpv.gif

2ec2h51.gif

2cgeob7.gif

J E S S I C A

10pug0i.gif

20uo3d5.gif

14sjs5e.gif

S E O H Y U N

280uy53.gif

21111d0.gif

jsmwb4.gif

S O O Y O U N G

2h3wqqf.gif

2pqjjap.gif

wirrbs.gif

S U N N Y

jf81lx.gif

2zs8nyp.gif

eanww5.gif

T A E Y E O N

vii89s.gif

dxbx9g.gif

rvau0o.gif

T I F F A N Y

3326m54.gif

5p3afc.gif

2rnekur.gif

Y O O N A

2mx3bz6.gif

25hd28k.gif

ehde6t.gif

Y U R I

And just because I thought it was cute...

e7klk6.gif

Bunny ears on Tae. I loved how they did that =D

Sorry if I like.. lagged someone's computer. Hope I didn't ^__^;

Guest zahieyjunki

She's not drink water it's soju!!

I think that is the 1st time she's drunk!!

woah even the girls are called Nation Fairies!! Proud of em'!!

eunice, thnx for Taeng's diary!

Love to read it!

After almost 2 years KangYeon as DJ, she already knew him at all!!

^^ the gifs are heaven!! thnx~ I'm so crack on Sooyoung's one!!

Thnx soshisubs for CM!! you guys are Jjang! Better watch it now!~ Outta~

Archived