少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

It seems like MBC wants to keep Taeyeon on Sunday. They haven't decided yet whether to remarry Tae. Or they might put her in a different show on Sunday.

they really don't wanna let her go huh -_- i gues i'll take that as a compliment showing that perhaps Tae really helps on their rating..

i need Yul's curve to calm me down~

23843923.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KsDreams

^ I think the MC show is just a one time thing but I'm not sure.

But yeah I wouldnt have mind if TY left both ChinChin and WGM. I hope she will stay healthy although she has still many projects and I'm going to pray for her voice to not strain too much either.

Thanks for the direct news silis7noy

Guest silis7noy

Latest update

Starting on 13th Taeyeon will lead ChinChin by herself for now. Looks like they couldn't find suitable partner in time.

Being Solo DJ is very different from doing it with a partner so she will learn a lot.

Guest bagia123

omGee i feel bad!

leading Chinchin by herself will ruin her voice badly ~ it's such a hard work :(

aghrr... i thought Changmin 2AM will replace Kangin? :(

oh still bad for Taeng..

Guest silis7noy

I know many wanted Taeyeon off ChinChin but well the news is over now so let's all support her, she marches on!

Look on the bright side there are many good things that can come out of this new season, especially with being a solo DJ.

And don't worry too much about her voice issue. Taeyeon will take care of herself. She is fully aware of this issue.(In fact she's the one who said it first, then the fans were talking then the reporters picked it up and made issue.)

Believe in our leader!

Guest KsDreams

Wow so she is going to DJ by herself? isnt it an accomplishement or smth?

or at least it proves that the ppl in MBC are trusting her enough to let her do it alone.

I'll support our Taengoo and maybe sometimes they will put in another member to guest. that would be cool.

what about WGM? do we know when MBC will release more info?

Guest zane87

to make it clear:

1. dota couple is quitting wgm in early may

2. kangin leaves chinchin and no replacement is decided so far. ty will do it alone for a while.

cr; bossa747@ssf

So Taeng gonna lead the radio on her own now....for the time being... <_< but i doubt they'll add partner for her cos u know usually when something has been run for a while, ppl will jus let it be like that....u know what i mean.... sigh....

And yeah, by leading the radio alone I'm worrying this might ruin her voice even more, imagine she has to talk all by herself for 2 hours everyday from now on....gosh...pls give this girl a break....

And one more thing, yeah I've checked back the Cinderella Man teaser and it's actually showed that the 1st ep gonna air on 15th, but I guess I'm keeping with 16th cos I dun wan to make up the hype that it will be air on 15th and then it turns out to be 16th, like u know a lot of dramas now usually air an special episode b4 they go on with the real premiere so.... u get wat i mean... :P . Afterall, it actually doesn't make much difference for 1 day, u guys can still tune in or catch up the news though on 15th.... :)

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 8 days to go until its 1st airing....

And some CM pic spam from MBC:

200904070958181.JPG

200904070957241_2.JPG

200904070957241.JPG

200904070956281_3.JPG

200904070956281_2.JPG

200904070956281.JPG

*spazz* ~~~ omg!! Yoona's eyes.... XP

Guest jenjen4

i hope the new DJ with Tae is Onew. I think they can sing well together on the show. They are both dorks and funny. (plus they're around the same age)....

that one picture of them together holding hands was <3.

haha...im all for Onew and Taeyeon. anyways...i hope to see more of her whatever she does.

Guest tigereyez

ON WGM, what happened was that it was leaked that PUDDING had been dating a girl 4 years younger than for a long time now, even before WGM.

And now that it leaked, he's just like, I'm choosing to leave the program for love or whatever. So...Tae's fate is to TBA..

It's kind of annoying but I understand. I mean, folks in Korea won't follow it closely as much if it's found that Pudding has a gf, you know?

I mean Tae to give up WGM. It's not really that A-class show now anyway.

She can do better <3

HimNae!

http://i40.tinypic.com/5qv5v.jpg

c;astagged&myevery@sosiz

i need Yul's curve to calm me down~

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9094/23843923.jpg

from what event is this?

nvm. I got it ^^ It's from the Gyeongnam Dinosaur International Expo KBS Celebratory Concert ^^

I found our Yoona ^^

If I'm not mistaken, this is from the Junior mag March 2009 edition

e8kads.jpg

source: hagumi_hanamoto @ Kim Bum thread

Guest Senorita_

Lots of commotion on Korean internet today after it was revealed that Hyungdon is dating.

According to news WGM is comtemplating whether to drop Tae-Don segment.

Ah. If they do drop Tae-Don, Taeyeon can focus more on her radio and she doesn't have to stress herself with all the work. And congrats to umma for staying on ChinChin for another year ^^ I wonder who's going to be her new partner...

Guest zane87

Some pics of Kwon Sang Woo's character, Lee Jun-hee's company in Cinderella Man - SOFIA APPAREL

E383ADE38393E383BC1.jpg

E383ADE38393E383BC3.jpg

s.jpg

cr; snsdchina & blessangwoo.com china

Guest naurz

seriously i dont know if i show be happy that she got 1 year contract of sad cause she is losing 2 of her partners.. umm.. crazy mix emotions is scattering my brain..

1 year alone djing i just hope that the girls will stop by once and a while and do a roll over helping her dj.

MBC must really love her i mean they are keeping her for djing and WGM <-- yet unsure?

but some how mbc not giving her a partner make me feel like they have a different plan... umm mbc pds so unpredictable!

seriously i have been watching wgm from the very start. and the quality of the show has dropped by miles the couples dont feel like they are couples anymore. how i see don with the girls still hasnt change i still feel the uncle/big brother/father to the girls and i love watching them more only if the girls come to visit, same with kangin couple the rest i dont even bothered sometime.

if they take her out of wgm it would be fine, it just mean she would have more rest.

and if she got married again i hope they pick someone better.

don change dramatically compare to the first epi. and seem like rhe eally enjoyed being with the girls.

If he does leave i have to admit i will miss him due to HE IS AN ORIGINAL of wgm and the only one left from the original. You can never tell what will happen at WGM cause the pd always change their minds!!.

im glad don has a new girlfriend its about time his at the age already to get married and i hope that he will treat her right!

the set of yoona new movie is just awesome..

wow i have wrote this much for so long o.O

Guest james18

just want to share this guy even its late. lol

MuCore advertisement with Tiffany and Yuri.

Yuri sitting like that while eating is <3. :)

qrc10m.jpg

2jbo6yb.jpg

2efkd1t.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

yunholovesme, thnx for the goodies!!

Lol~ thought the present is from the staff but fans instead of;

Powerof9 & lisha, love the baseball game pics!!!

Taeng hair is grew more longer & more brownish!!!

I love it ! :D

another fact! That guy Wang Biho is another fan of SNSD!

If you guys watch when the girls went to feed him or sumthing, he said SNSD is forever my fav group!

There's no news bout Taeng partner replacement?

Heck who is he?? Hope it's Onew!! Because both from SM so hope they not acting awkward each other on 1st day~

News just in:

WGM will drop Hyungdon.

Taeyeon's fate on WGM is being worked on.

Really? IDK for what? I hope she gets younger husbad at least good looking!

What happen to Taeng? our Pudding Jelly??

baby-swts, thnx for the collection for TaeSun kiss attempt!! they really did or what?? nahh!

silis7noy, what? DJing by herself?? Can she do it? I mean she still new in this DJ job so at least get her new partner! Is that too difficult??

zane87, thnx for CM caps!! Yoona superbly looking gorgeous!! I'm just too excited waiting for the drama to come out!

Guys, watch the KBS celebratory concert on this Thursday!! It's live broadcast on KBS!!~

Archived