少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Rositas

[26.03.09] Super Junior, "Yoona chattering with no-makeup...too care-free"

20t5y6x.jpg

"Yoona is too care-free, it's a problem!" The 13-member idol group, Super Junior, in the same company with Yoona from SNSD, was asked what weakness she had, in which they immediately replied, "It's a problem that she doesn't know how pretty she is." "As a girl singer, one must think about her image, but with the usually embarrassing no-makeup face, she came to visit our waiting room and chatted with us. Isn't that a little too care-free?" It's confusing to know if this is an insult or a compliment.

Credits: Yahoo! Korea

Translations by: Hyunjin808@soshified.com/forums

I personally think SUJU is just joking around...cause our lovely Yoona dont need any make up to be pretty, right?? :):):):)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

yah wth lol XD yoona is gorjess even without make up

even the fans who saw her without one also agreed

we've seen her without one she's pretty ^_^

hope no fans will take this seriously tho >.<;

V nope i can signing in ssf just fine, maybe the connection from your inet, just try again ^^

Guest mopwns

^

^Love Super Generation.

Love SMTown actually.

YoonA doesn't need to be embarssed about going to hang out with people without makeup!!

PS:

Is anyone having serious issues signing in to Soshified?

OMG those Cinderella man pictures looks really nice, I am glad the Yoona is in another drama so soon. Glad that she is doing quite well in acting. Yoona character in the drama seems to be a very bright lively person which I really like. Waiting for their next album.

Guest >ch-yo<

^

^clear your cookies and cache

lol the boys saying that Yoong being too carefree is a problem

can't wait for Cinderella man to air

SNSD 'Gee' Activities Coming To A Close...The Journey Of 80 Days

2dkzgba.jpg

'Music Bank' record for being no. 1 for 9 consecutive weeks... Once you change the channel... Another win. 1536 episodes.

Female group SNSD (pictured above) on the 29th will have their last 'Gee' performance on 'Inkigayo'. The 'Gee" syndrome was a topic of discussion everyday and SNSD's 80 day journey is coming to an end.

9: 'Music Bank' record for being No. 1 for 9 consecutive weeks

SNSD, on KBS 2TV's 'Music Bank', has set a record for being number 1 for 9 weeks with their title song, 'Gee'. Last year, in February, Jewelry with 'One More Time', set a record of being number 1 for 7 weeks and that record has been broken a year later. SNSD, after being number 1 for 8 weeks said, "If we become number 1 for the 9th week, the 9 members will take pictures with the 9 trophies." and the light joke has become reality.

10: 100,000 albums + 1 billion won music + 10 advertisements

SNSD, with their first mini-album, set a record for selling over 100k albums. According to the company, SM Entertainment, the profit of just albums, is about 1 billion won. SNSD, with the first studio album released in November 2007 and the first mini-album, has had the opportunity to consecutively sell over 100k albums twice.

The sales of their music are estimated to be 1 billion won. According to SK Communications, the total 'Gee' ringtones and caller rings have surpassed 1,240,000 downloads. Cyworld minihompys' background music (BGM) have surpassed a record-breaking 350k downloads. Due to SNSD's popularity, they are exclusive models for beverage products, cosmetic products, uniforms, etc. and have appeared in more than 10 advertisements.

1536: The number of shows, 1536 episodes

SNSD, with 'Gee', have vigorously done more broadcasts than ever. The total number of shows from sites' air monitors show that in two months, SNSD have been on a record of 1536 episodes of shows with 'Gee'. (Radio, satelite-DMB TV, cable TV). The sole appearances on satelite-DMB KBS, MBC, SBS alone have been 83 episodes. Compared to the earlier hit song 'SNSD' with only 68 episodes, they've been on 20 times more episodes. The song 'Himnae' is already a record with 198 episodes, proof of a successful mini-album promotion.

SM Entertainment, on the topic of SNSD's activity says, "The best outcome of 'Gee', is that regardless of age, it's receiving love from everyone." and "The fact that the 'SNSD's style' fashion and dance was a topic of discussion, is something that has changed this time around."

Credits: Sosiz

Translated by: Hyunjin808@soshified.com/forums

Guest starduster34

Haven't been on here for awhile but the girls still look great..

I'm sad that their promotion will be done but at the same time, they need to rest!

The statistics are crazy during their GEE promotion.. WHoo!

Guest siriuslyinlove

Oh right.

Happy 600th day Anniversary to our Girls.

March 28, 2009

SNSD, forever though right just another stepping stone in their career.

Happy 600 day SNSD <333

We've watched you grow from young girls to incredible women, and I can't wait to see things progress!!

Guest jingaling.

omg i love fany's solo song. her voice is so lovely T-T

yoona looks so pretty & mature in the drama pics~

gee. i can't believe gee promotions is already over :o

seemed like just yesterday that they made their comeback.

and happy 600 days to snsd!

090326 Sunny [sNSD] @ Song Battle

they called sunny ^^

After a day, Tiffany's song "By Myself" has entered Melon's top 20. It comes in as number 15, which makes it the new record holder for the 2nd highest charting song after a day (Gee still being first as it came on the charts as number 10). It might possibly be the highest charted song after a day for a single artist track, but don't quote me on that one.

Either way the girls are proving that they can play the digital sales with the best of them nowadays.

f0029245_49cbbc7568d8b.jpg

Guest Lishathestain

Happy 600 Days SNSD!

wow that means i've been a fan since about 600 days too lol~

ROFL @ Sunny :P

soshifanclub3005.jpg

soshifanclub2353.jpg

soshifanclub2380.jpg

soshifanclub2457.jpg

c;synew@soshifanclub.com

Guest love4dbsk&suju

i love Tiff's voice in her OST

i love it normally but it just sounds slightly different in the OST to me, more softer

love the part where she goes into the chorus though

Guest falling_star_142
After a day, Tiffany's song "By Myself" has entered Melon's top 20. It comes in as number 15, which makes it the new record holder for the 2nd highest charting song after a day (Gee still being first as it came on the charts as number 10). It might possibly be the highest charted song after a day for a single artist track, but don't quote me on that one.

Either way the girls are proving that they can play the digital sales with the best of them nowadays.

awesome awesome

that made my day

seriously i'm gonna buy this OST if Fany's song is included

still can't stop listen to it now

Fany fighting! Soshi fighting !

omg good bye stage today T.T

Guest wow! sunshinable^^

ohmygoshh<3

tiffany's ost is lovee !!!!

its such a great karaoke song XD

ooh! yay! theyre performing lets talk about love,

i cant wait for their second album

fany's solo somg is awesome!!

im loving her voice more and more ><

i really want to hear her live ^^

more from pattaya..

lol the pics just keep coming..

ggpataya3003.jpg

ggpataya3004.jpg

ggpataya3007.jpg

ggpataya3008.jpg

ggpataya3010.jpg

ggpataya3011.jpg

ggpataya3018.jpg

ggpataya3037.jpg

ggpataya32006.jpg

ggpataya32013.jpg

ggpataya32009.jpg

ggpataya32023.jpg

ggpataya32028.jpg

ggpataya32040.jpg

ggpataya32035.jpg

ggpataya32036.jpg

ggpataya32034.jpg

more pics@GG-TH

http://board.girlsgeneration-th.com/index....showtopic=13510

http://board.girlsgeneration-th.com/index....showtopic=13532

edit//

Tiffany - By Myself (Vocal Only) 60s - http://noriterm.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/noriter...mp;nid=19026147

Guest bianang

Tiffany's song is absolutely beautiful. Her voice is really rich, husky, unique and distinctive that's why her voice is my favorite in the group. I'm glad the song is already doing well on it's first day. Hope it climbs up higher in the charts. Also looking forward to their goodbye stages especially 'Let's Talk About Love' because it's one of my favorite songs in the minialbum. Happy 600th day to SNSD!

I don't think anyone has posted the translations of 'By Myself' yet so here a found a video with english translations.

SNSD Tiffany - By Myself (English subbed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4etTF7IGbBg

cr; mushroomfany@yt

Guest cantthinkofaname

have you guys ever watch yuri whenever taeyeon or jessica says "pabo" in gee?

11ll8qv.jpg

yup that's how she does it :)

credit: CodeAnalysis @ YT for the video :)

Archived