少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zane87

Cinderella Man~

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7057/picture3zaz.png

c;파니GeeGee@sosiz.

Ohh a sad scene with sad expression huh....from the pic it looks like it's a scene that she's attending her father funeral i guess....

Thx for sharing..... i'm really anticipating this drama...

and Fany's solo OST, geez....even though the girls gonna be on hiatus but they seems to have neverending activities.... hope they take good care of their health...

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 20 days to go until its 1st airing....

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naurz

LMAO i just finished watching the radio star 127 and it was great! jessica with her stretchy cheeks haha. and loved fany's reaction when she wasn't picked and when she was asked how she felt about verbal abuses in korean and she just gave a blank expression because she didn't know what it meant and she didn't have her dictionary with her.so kute.

but because of that i'm wondering did tiffany know how to speak korean at all before she went to korea or did she start learning to speak korean when she got to korea??

i mean i know that alot of asians that are born in the US sometimes don't know how to speak their language and only learn english.

as what i can remember i cant remember where i watched it she only knew very little and the basic

Guest naivegal

Cinderella Man~

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7057/picture3zaz.png

c;파니GeeGee@sosiz.

waa, I gonna cry along with her !!

She's so cute and can make me look sad as she's.

Can't wait to watch 'Cinderella Man'

However, i start missing her since she's so busy and can't come to any activity with other girls TT

and _____________________

The song 'I'm Alone' by fany, I have a big crush on it !!

Even it's just a teaser but I'm already fall in love with the song, it look so sad

Her voice is very very good

I can't stop keep replaying the teaser ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

jingg, thnx for WGM link! but that's not subbed by soshisubs right?

dayumm, someone is faster than our dearie subbers!!

zippomaru, thnx for the link!! I'll be watch it later!! since i've too bz noww!

mimiirin, thnx for Open concert pics! I've already watch it at KBS channel!~

Yuri's body is so that win!!!

I'm wondering till now there's no videos or fancam for The M show?

I'm so glad the girls get more fans!! is it the 200 000 is the counting for the fans or what?

hehe I don't understand any of it!

I've just read the story bout Cinderella Man! Yoona will be playing like a poor girl finished her fashion studies from Paris!

So, it was gonna be exciting! I'll be watch it every seconds of her! hehe~

Guest inamorata.<3

hmm i dont think fany suits this type of ballads

i wish its more of cheerful song for her

to me her voice is more of a RnB one

I agree. I don't like it much. Compared to the other OST's done by the other girls, I'm not very fond of this one.

Anyway, does anyone know when COME TO PLAY w/SNSD & Kara will be subbed? I'm anxious to see what the guys said about the girls. Hahah. It's funny how Jessica got the bad-tempered award and she's known as the ice princess.

Guest Senorita_

[23.03.09] Korean girl group SNSD is extremely popular in Thailand

All thanks to Gee, the girls fanbase and popularity has risen :) I'm so happy to hear about it =D I hope their next song can match the level of Gee ^^

^

^ woot so many Yoona~!!! haha thanks for the pics karen ^^ What's the event though?

Come To Play is currently being subbed.. don't worry it'll definitely be subbed, do wait patiently for our jjiang Soshisubbers<3

20 days to Cinderella Man! Can't wait ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

Come To Play will be subbed later coz soshisubs team very busy with current projects now!!

They're so many show to be subbed!

Hope you guys can be patient a bit!

I also want to know what the boys said bout these two groups!

Star King was hilarious~

Sica beginning her popularity.. hehe~!

and her rumour scandal! she's been in triangle love between one member from DBSK and one from Suju~

I think they meant is jaejoong & donghae!!

I know you guys thinking the same thought too!!

Sunny aegyo is extremely like a baby & sooyoung ouhh!! queen of gag~

YoonSic pics for winn!! Karen thnx!

WOOOOW TAEYEON #1 AGAIN LOL XD

Actor Jo Insung and SNSD's Taeyeon chosen amongst celebrities as the top candidates to be an office couple with in an in-house survey

23sy73t.jpg

Actor Jo Insung and SNSD's Taeyeon had been chosen amongst celebrities as the top candidates to be an office couple with in an in-house survey. The in-house survey was conducted by a Korean education company "Eduwill" between March 9th and March 20th and posed the question, "After being employed, which celebrity do you most want to be with as an office couple?", to 1,062 people. After the survey was carried out, it was revealed that Jo Insung and Taeyeon respectively garnered 34% and 25% of the votes.

Jo Insung, who was the top male candidate, is a famous and friendly Korean actor frequently seen as an iconic representative of Korea's Hallyu movement. Taeyeon on the other hand, being a member of the popular girl group SNSD, had overwhelming and definite support from males in the age range of 10 plus to 20 plus. Other leading male candidates behind Jo Insung included Song Seungheon, Seo Jiseob, Lee Seunggi and Daesung, while female entertainers chosen after Taeyeon included Han Yeseul, Jung Ryeowon and Jang Yunjeong.

Credits: Innolife & Digital YTN & Joynews24 & inews24

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

Guest lolly88

Actor Jo Insung and SNSD's Taeyeon chosen amongst celebrities as the top candidates to be an office couple with in an in-house survey

Taeyeon is so popular among people ,did not really expect that

lols she even won against the actresses ,she top quite a number of polls so far

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ ouhh yeah Taeng is in 1st place again!

Taeng & jo in sung could make a cute couple but as usual height difference is very huge!!

that guy is just so tall!!

hoho~

thnx for the article!~

Taeng ftw!!

^

haha he's soo tall or maybe our tae is just oh so short..haha

but the accounts are truely showing how popular she is to the male celebritites well snsd in general..hhah

first winning the one who captured the most hearts and now a wanted office couple w/JoInSung!!

can't wait for more news haha

Guest Lishathestain

our kid leader is indeed a male (& female) magnet! :lol:

All pics were taken by synew (synew@soshifanclub.com)

SNSD Soundcheck and Performance@Pattaya International Music Festival Thailand on Saturday, 2009 March the 21st

soshifanclub1315.jpg

soshifanclub1505.jpg

soshifanclub1513.jpg

soshifanclub1822.jpg

soshifanclub2217.jpg

soshifanclub2254.jpg

lol look how short Taengoo is :P

soshifanclub1494.jpg

soshifanclub1282.jpg

soshifanclub1790x.jpg

soshifanclub1798.jpg

soshifanclub2177.jpg

soshifanclub2199.jpg

Guest intansuzanna

^

^

wow fany look so hot and sexy.. :D love her

taengoo look super cute

but i like jeny pic there..sica so cute..

yuri.. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

thx 4 share those pic..:)

Guest nannienan

hi everyone ^^!

i just want to share fancam's taken by me ㅋㅋㅋ~

090321 PATTAYA Music Festival

090321GEE.jpg

GEE

hope you enjoy na~ ^^v

Archived