少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest chackchagi

Stylebook looks GORGEOUS. Love magnae's, she looks so lovely and demure, every inch the ballerina absorbed in her art. I find it MINDBOGGLING that she doesn't see her own loveliness. Also Sica's smile is... *heart flutters* All so freaking hot!

It's amazing how much older Yoona looks for Cinderella Man! o.O Seriously... BUT, I like it, the pairing can be taken more seriously that way, when I first heard about it was like "Isn't he waaay older than her??" I really hope it turns out a good drama, I love The Prince and the Pauper. <3

Man, all the celeb love for our girls just keeps on coming!! From well-respected actors, to hardcore rockers like Rose!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Coopcayke

awww they're taking a break @ the end of march? :(

that shux...

they only get to be active for 2 months <_<

while shinee boys got to be active for like 8 months so unfair

thnx for sharing!!! sunny is very cute & pretty in these shots :D

and i love the pic of her and maknae.. so precious <3 :)

I think it's because they're promoting a single, not an album.

I hope when they come back with 2nd album, they'll stay for a long long time :lol:

When are they coming back? Anyone know?

Btw, I loved No Minwoo's Gee accoustic ver. so much!!

Since they're promoting just a mini-album you can't really expect them to be active the entire year... they have to take a break so they can get ready to put out a full-length album and rest before they start promoting it... also HB is coming up too.

My bet is that they'll come back in either late June, or July/August... I think they're probably gonna be spending April preparing for HB and resting and Yoona's filming and everything... and then after HB of course they'll probably have some solo activities or whatever, but I don't think they'll want to make their break last TOO long... and plus they'll probably want to finish promotions of their second album by the end of 2009 at least so they'd need a good amount of months to do that (6 maybe?) so yeah, that's my bet on it anyway. No one knows though.

Which of the girls' styles is/are your favorite? And which style is/closest to your own style?

My favorite style is like between Sunny, Yuri, and Fany. I really like the neat kind of preppy style that Sunny has, it looks really good on her and I like the way she puts her outfits together. As for Fany lol maybe it's because her style is so American sometimes, but I just really love her style. Even though it is American in a way it's also unique to her and I really like that. As for Yuri lol she's such a tomboy, and I love it. I'm kind of a tomboy too so I really relate to her style... she dresses comfortably while still looking like a girl even though sometimes she might wear an outfit people would consider "boyish". That's something I've never been able to master so if I could learn to dress myself like she does that would be awesome T-T

I want HQ pics of Fany's stuff in the style book like... nao. I searched yesterday night and today and I haven't been able to find much of anything on Tiffany's pages... I found some on Taeng of course and some smaller pics of Fany's stuff but I want like, HUGE hq pics. -.-

Guest Lishathestain

Which of the girls' styles is/are your favorite? And which style is/closest to your own style?

definitely a cross between Sooyoung, Fany & Yul, more on the Sooyoung side though lol.

i think the style book really captured Sooyoung's real style & first thing i thought was "omgosh. we could go shopping together :w00t:"

i was so excited when i realized i have the "i <3 my boyfriend" top she wears in the style book xD

then again..if i'm in the mood i can be as girly as Sica hahah :lol:

some sponsored pics ^^

84877147.jpg

lol ew Yuri. i hope the shoes are clean :P

97073458.jpg

88010484.jpg

21231905.jpg

30091124.jpg

29678587.jpg

14835283.jpg

96062168.jpg

12085618.jpg

36018175.jpg

24723439.jpg

c;하늘이좋자나@sosiz.

Guest love4dbsk&suju

wow their 3 months of promotion seems to be ending so quicly

no more gee gee gee

i hope the other girls get to go on variety shows or something

i mean that could happen in their break

loving the style book pics! their all just too pretty! going to have to save them all

I would love to have Yuri or Jessica's style

two opposites but try them both out :P

i think YoonAs or Tiffanys closest is most similiar to mine :)

Looks like our hobo girl is getting more job offers. Yuri is going to featured in Nell's new music video. I bet Nell and Yuri are both ecstatic to be working together, since they're such big SNSD fans themselves.

noriterpimageviewcgi.jpg

credits to bug & Jarwyl @ soshified.com

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

wasn't there a video there nell were afraid of male s<3nes because they thought that they would throw rocks at them? xD lol

wow there's so many news in a day O_O

taengsmileyeyes0.jpg

credit; me

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

aww Taengoo so cute in those pics :)

wow the girls were definitely at a lot of photoshoots !!!

but wat happened to this thread!!

people!! POST MORE!!! lol :)

Guest Shortyyy126

oh there's also news that fany will be featured in k.will's upcoming album. :)

here's the full article for anyone who's interested.

Tiffany, who recently featured in Nasun's 'Come to Play', is getting tons of love calls (requests) from male singers to be featured in their album. Tiffany is to be featured in K.Will's new album.

The reason why Tiffany is loved as a 'featuring star' is not only because of her outstanding singing ability but also because her passion and effort are outstanding.

Nasun revealed his satisfaction, "Tiffany practiced the choreography until dawn for the stage even during Gee promotion when she could barely find any free time, and even requested to re-record the song" and added, "because of that, the new and different concept of 'Come to Play' could be accomplished".

K.Will's management said, "As we were preparing for a new album, we pondered which female singer is suitable for featuring, and SNSD's Tiffany came to our mind", and added, "She has the bright and cute image, and has an ability to rap without difficulty. That's why we requested her to be featured in this new album".

SNSD Tiffany shared her thought, "I have a lot to learn still, but if I can deliver even a tiniest help to other singer's song, then I will do my best", and added, "Opportunity to sing with another singer doesn't come often, so it is a fun experience".

[...short: on the other hand, SNSD is doing awesome...]

o: 홍재현 기자 hong927@donga.com

t: bug@soshified.com

cr; bug @ soshified.com/forums

so what does everyone think about fany rapping? i re-read that part three times to double triple check i wasn't seeing things. but yea, i think it'll be quite interesting and refreshing. go fany! :)

chinchin with FTI and some other peeps.

^ yes, they are two different pictures, look closely. lol.

chinchin with SUJU (shared yet? i don't remember...)

^ taengu's only in one cap... but supergeneration ftw right? xD

cr; sosiz

Guest Lishathestain

Looks like our hobo girl is getting more job offers. Yuri is going to featured in Nell's new music video. I bet Nell and Yuri are both ecstatic to be working together, since they're such big SNSD fans themselves.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6875/noriterpimageviewcgi.jpg

NELL?! ;_____; *tears of joy.

can't wait to see the mv!

Guest chungmah.

Has there ever been an article or any sort of thing of the girls stating their ideal type of guy?

Not celebrity wise for example, Yoona and Jessica liking Daniel Henney

More like - honest, trustworthy. etc.

Guest Cynical 0range

they`re really great :]

it`s just a shame that people criticize them a lot

because a lot of them have gotten plastic surgery :I

those people are really missing out on some great music ~ (^o^)/

babyboo.gif

Guest &anita_*

Sunny's retro and Sooyoung's vintage punk are my favs!

Ohh, i really like Jessica's style! Her style and Sooyoung's are my favorite! And i also like Sunny's and Yuri's. But i think Yoona and Fany's style fit me most! Gosh, i just like all their styles..^^

Anyways, i haven't commented on the elle style book yet but gaaad they were smokin hot! I really liked Yoona's hair and her overall style..and also Yuri's overall style! I think Yuri's and Sica's came out really good..and i liked one picture of Taeyeon's..can't remember which one but it came out so GORJESS! thanks for sharing the pics guys!

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6875/noriterpimageviewcgi.jpg

OH MY GOD *spazzspazzspazz* NELL?!?! I freaking love Nell..i remember during a concert or show or something they were saying that they wanted to work with SNSD but they were a bit afraid of male SONE's lol! :sweatingbullets: but gosh..thats awesome..best news yet ^^ oh wait, but Fany's news is good too! And is she going to rap?! *spazzx1000*

Thanks for sharing info and pics guys!

Guest falling_star_142

omg rapper Fany ?

*die because of happiness*

i have always wondered what if Fany's going to rap lol

but they're better let her rap by english haha it would be awesome she would pawn it

i'm so happy reading how Nassun told how hard working Fany was, that's my girl lol

and Yuri is in Nell's MV ? grr it's awesome ! so Nell is not afraid of male sone like they said any more lol ?

can't wait

Guest Lishathestain

Has there ever been an article or any sort of thing of the girls stating their ideal type of guy?

Not celebrity wise for example, Yoona and Jessica liking Daniel Henney

More like - honest, trustworthy. etc.

lol i actually googled this for you cuz i was curious too xP

and all i got was Taeyeon's ideal partner type: positive, humorous guy, skin must be good. -LOL @ the skin one

Guest jingaling.

omg yuri in nell's mv & fany in kwill's album? :D

fany rapping? can't wait to hear how she sounds.

everyone's wanting a piece of snsd, lol.

Archived