Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow i finally saw the girls on Extreme Challenge :P

and watttt 0_0

the girls are going to be on come to play?

woot !!! finally :)

they are on like everyshow now!!!

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx dear! I love the collection of her First boy, my 1st love story~!!

The last one is epic!!

and Yuri imitate Fany's part was win!!! she so funny~!!

"Who is the snsd member during their trainee days perfomed rising sun and did dbsk's jaejoong's part on their showcase?"

that's piece of cake!!! our Taeng..

The Elle style book costs almost $40 if you wanna buy it..

I thought it was more than that!

chungmah, thnx for Ellesse pics!!

Wonder if any individual pics of them!!

thnx for Come To Play preview!! Taeng did the Sharapova voice again!!

That one is super popular noww!!

and I haven't watch GMD & PJH talk!!

lisha, ROFL Taeng!! super dork girl!!

Cinderella Man is mini drama? means it's not like weekly drama like 16+ eps?

loll~ it's ok! I'm lookin forward for it!!

baby-swts, thnx for the link!! We all know that he like the girls since HGD days!!!

Last time he imitate GG, now the butt dance of Gee!!

haha~!!

Here is an article about a MTV show that will have SNSD on it.

‘MTV Heroes,’ A Music Documentary Program of 12 Teams of In-Country Idols… Unveils Girls Generation's & Wonder Girls’ Debut Times

A music documentary that includes all the stories of idols, who have become Korean music’s deification, will be aired for the first time.

MTV, a global music entertainment channel, has arranged a special program, ‘MTV Heroes (or ‘Heroes’),' that will choose 12 teams of ‘5-star super idol stars,’ who have influenced the music industry, and observe their past through their present.

The star that will start off the show on the upcoming 15th will be Girls’ Generation. Girls’ Generation have raised their awareness through their debut song “Into the New World” and a show called ‘MTV Girls’ Generation.’

The producer of ‘Heroes,’ Lee Han Hyung, revealed that “Viewers who love stars will find happiness by watching not only the stars’ present moments but their activities from the past as well” and that “we have prepared a special show that contains everything about the stars, who have been with MTV all the time, to satisfy the viewers’ desires.”

'Heroes,' which will open its first door on the upcoming 15th, will air the moments of stars who have received the most love from the public during the past 5 years, including Wonder Girls, Super Junior, Big Bang, Rain, SS501, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Lee Hyo Ri, Se7en, Boa, Shinee, and F.T Island, every Sunday night at 8:50PM.

[Daily Economy Star Today Kim Seung Yeong Intern Reporter]

translated by bigbangnyuh

Credits to 징요추종자 for posting on bbvipz <-original link

Guest jingaling.

haha glad to know that kang jihwan is still a snsd fan :lol:

so the girls are gonna have a mtv documentary? o.o

she's so cute ♥

edit; wow 100k sold :o that's really really good sales for a mini-album.

zahiey oooh i cant wait to watch that MTV Heroes show

i wonder what kind of documentary it is and i hope showed some SM showcase lol XD

so it will be aired March 15 for snsd one? or next April? coz today is 17th March lol

Guest sunnymushrooms

Just a quick question, Zahiey (I feel sort of bad since..AHEMS* obviously a lurker here. Gah) but, where are you getting the info about the style book from Soshi? The Elle Style book? :o Is it on like some website I can order online from?

Yeah...Because I would totally get it? Ahaha. Lols...

+ Why the sudden talk about Taeng+Rising Sun? xD But I remember that from SSGB too..

^

hi there ^^

there's Article bout the Book Style and Elle the one who will release it TODAY kekekeke

Info bout SNSD Sales

And news just have been released that SNSD 1st mini-album sales went over 100k. Approximated sales...110k

c. bug@ssf

and some other news

[behind the Scenes] What are the Nine SNSD Girls Like Backstage?

20090317ba002.jpg

“Fighting” before going on stage

It really is ‘Girl Power,’ just like they say. The group So Nyuh Shi Dae, made up of nine cute girls, is blowing away Korea’s entertainment world. Their mini-album title track, “GEE” went on sale this past January, and have been on top on Mnet.com, Bugs, Melon, Cyworld, and other online music charts for two months. On KBS2’s “Music Bank,” they have been placing No. 1 for 8 straight weeks, rewriting Korean pop music history. In the variety world, the girls’ storm is fierce. As they say, “they appear whenever the TV is turned on,” featuring their lively and bubbly characteristics on many talk shows, quiz shows, and game shows, and all different types of shows no matter what the genre is. Not only that, but their “Crab-walk” dance and their alphabet “g” dance is being imitated by the public – male and female, young and old, and by celebrities, so much that they have become the “most imitated.” Also, their colourful skinny-jeans and simple T-shirt stage costumes are becoming a hit on online shopping malls, selling out incredibly fast. Even in the midst of SNSD’s big wave, all nine girls portray a cute, sexy, cool, and friendly personality.

20093161133_642266871_5261_0.jpg

Jessi is...

Then what are the nine girls like when they’re in their waiting rooms, and not on TV or on stage?

To answer this question, each SNSD member took self-cam portraits behind the stage and sent it to Sports Seoul. Recently, in the waiting room at MBC Music Core, they took Polaroid pictures of themselves, capturing their charm, just as it is.

20093161133_642266871_6138_0.jpg

“This is before going on stage~ >.<

It's Hyoyeon >_<+

SNSD is so busy that people say “they appear whenever the TV is turned on,” so the waiting room backstage is the most familiar space to them, besides their dorm. They rest, eat, do makeup, and most importantly wait for their next performance in their waiting room.

That day, SNSD came about 6 hours before their performance to get ready to go on stage. To pass the time and calm their nerves, the members were in the waiting room listening to new music or reading a book while other performers were in rehearsal. The members also chatted with each other to calm their nerves before going up on stage. After camera rehearsals, they didn’t forget to carefully monitor themselves and how the camera would capture them on TV. On this day, the girls were especially lively while they were playing with their self-cam photos. Even Yoona, who was sick with a cold, posed with a V and a smile for the camera, made sure the picture came out pretty, and drew heart and wrote a message on it.

“I caught a cold…” T__T

20093161133_642266871_467_0.jpg

After finishing rehearsal.. ^^

The girls are already very pretty, but doing their last hair and makeup check before going on air is a must. The girls shared words of encouragement, saying “Yuri, you’re so pretty,” or “Yoona, your makeup turned out really well today,” and when somebody made a joke, everybody burst out in laughter. After a while, it was finally time for all the performing artists to stand on stage for the “deciding time”. Before going up for their ending stage performance and greeting all their fans, the members said, “Okay, let’s enjoy this performance with everything we have,” and gathered their hands together to cheer fighting.

Reporter: Kim Sangho

Source: Sports Seoul

Translation: mbear @ soshified.com

Editing: Fany Fany Tiffany! and soshi123

Guest super-freak

OMGee! I can't wait til the show with SNSD and KARA comes out.

Oh I remember that Gil Dong guy! xDD I never knew he was a fan of SNSD though!

Awesomeness~

In the circus perf, Hyoyeon was awesome and really stood out. Finally the camera focuses on her....I've noticed that in performances she doesn't get much camera time.

Does anyone have a link to Jessica's cf? The one she did long-long time ago. o-o

Please and thank you.

Guest zahieyjunki

I think it's on the next month since we have no news bout this documentary!!

the show will start off with the girls documentary than other singers as well!~

[HQ] 090315 Quiz to Change the World - Girls' Generation (SNSD) Cuts [1/2]

[HQ] 090315 Quiz to Change the World - Girls' Generation (SNSD) Cuts [2/2]

credits : KpopGerard1

the girls cuts on the show!~

I just found ITNW english version and it was fantastic!! that girl has to be the 10th member of the group~!!

Love her voice and the lyrics were awesomeee!!

here's the link!

sunnymushrooms I think you can go to dvdheaven or yesasia site!! or else you can go to soshified!!

more info you can found there!!~ you have to order it fast coz the book is limited in sell!!

citra, the sales is over 100k?? OMG!! for real?? ouhh yeah!~ when the sales is record??

I mean when the sales reach 100k?

thnx for the article!~

Guest luumanhgirl

OMGeee...Their mini album was sold over 100k copies.I'm so happy about this news.It's make my day.!!

Woah..Another celebrity likes our girls.He starred in Hong Gil Dong drama.

Tae performed Rising sun and did JaeJong's part in DBSK's showcase,right? Does anyone have link of it?

Guest starduster34

Really? The girls sold 110k albums?

That is really really good for a mini-album in S. Korea.

In the states, not so much but it's a great start for the girl groups!

FIGHTING!!

They should have a show like "Dancing with the Stars" for the celebrities and have people vote.

That would be so cool..

QUESTION: If they have "Dancing with the Stars", which SNSD member would you want to be on the show?

For me, I would have to chose YURI!!

She has some sexy legs!

Dancing with the star

i choose Yoona idk why this girl dance soooo cool

she never tried to move sexy but she ends up so sexy lol

and her move just good to see it's flowing

ppl underestimated her skill when it compares to hyo or yuri but look again that circus perf w/o yoona it's lacking of something

Guest KsDreams

They have reached 100k? That's amazing!

Our girls are the first female group to reach 100k for a mini album!!! I'm so proud of the girls and happy that ppl that like their songs, decided to support them by buying their album.

Shall our next target be 200k for their 2nd album? ;)

Guest Coopcayke

^

I agree with you, labelle! Yoona would be my choice as well!

She's a very good dancer. Her movements are smooth and sexy. Powerful but not too much. Just the right amount of everything XD

WOW!!! 110k?? Congrat, girls! That's a great achievement! So happy for them! :w00t:

I love Kang Ji Hwan!!! And he likes our girls?!?! :wub:

Guest Shortyyy126

well it was only a matter of time before the album sales reached 100k, but i didn't expect it to be this soon.

our girls are amazing, there's absolutely no denying that. :)

Lisha HOMFGGGGG OUR GIRLS TAEYEON AND YURI WILL BE BUNGEE JUMPING?!@!?#!~?#?!@?#@!?#$

okay, maybe i'm just overly excited, but that looks like a bungee jumping site...

okay so they are going to bungee jump for WGM. i can't freaken waittttt!!

i wonder if hyungdon will be bungee jumping as well... haha *imagines him jumping and screaming like a girl*

thanks for sharing.

blu_smiley wow those pics are gorjess.... and you're right haha, it IS weird to see sica with long hair now... @_@

i can't wait for the style book scans. xD

sooyoung is sooooo jjang for taking sponsored pics with soshified's gifts. hehe.

thanks for sharing.

Archived