少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryanchoe082

i hope yoona's drama isnt super long like you are my destiny..

does anyone know how long she's going to be out for?

i'd like her to resume in the activies in the mid-year.(when they come out with another album)

Guest Coopcayke

^

I don't think Cinderella Man will take as long as You Are My Destiny, since the latter is a daily drama while CM isn't.

What a relief, though. Don't want Yoona to get exhausted because of the drama.

Guest Lishathestain

awww so cute xDD!

love their sneakers.

dorky Taengoo~

viewimage.jpg

viewimageo.jpg

viewimagek.jpg

c;파라스@sosiz.

Guest naurz

if suju and snsd was on the chin chin at the same time 1 they wont fit 2 they would need more that 2 hour.. oh chaos !! heheh but i would love to see them to a huge show together or something a movie??

SNSD & KARA on Come To Play preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzJNC_Y-FA

It's gonna be so much fun!

Wow the show looks like it's going to be so much fun.

So many girls on one show >_<

Both are my favourite girl grous ^_^

The preview is so cute haha the girls are such dorks I can't wait until it airs.

What is Jessica trying to do? it seems really funny.

Taeyeon and her Sharipova Tennis hit lmao!

Aww Yoona's not there.

Wow 13 girls on one show it's like seeing a girl version of Super Junior on Come to Play... there's just so many girls xD

Guest naurz

^

^

it could have been 14 if yoona was there hehe but yea i was about to post that but you beat me hehe.. does anyone know when this will be shown .. oh that show will have a really high rating with those two groups together hahah they should have added WG heheh

Guest Shortyyy126

Her drama will be aird on April 15th . It 's Wed - Thu mini drama

hmm, a mini drama? so it won't have 16 episodes like regular dramas do?

anyway, wow, i can't wait to see yoona acting again. xD 'YAMD' was too long and i kind of gave up half way... but this i have confidence in finishing. lol.

come to play preview rotfl there are SO many girls... @_@ even still i would've loved it if yoona was there. moving on, the girls are so dorky and hilarious as always. i'm not trying to be biased here, but i have a feeling they're gonna shine throughout the show. :X i'm looking forward to some kara (mainly nicole) and soshi interactions. :) girl groups ftw. haha. taengu's sharapova imitation... wow, it's so much more fun watching her act it out that just voicing it out. xD thanks for sharing!

taeyeon and 'rising sun' as much as i would love to see taeyeon performing jaejoong's parts in 'rising sun', i highly doubt that there is a video of it. i think the showcase was a private event for trainees to showcase their talents to SM. it's such a waste though. T_T

okay, i've just finished watching the girls on the park jung hoon show and wow, they are truly professional. i love how they handled all his questions even though some were quite awkward. lol. i think many times during the show, PJH questioned our girls' honesty, but they always stand firm on their answers and back each other up. haha. i love how they never provide boring answers. ^_^ the psychology test part was fun! lol. their critiques on each others drawings were hilarious; all wondering what the heck is it that they drew. i was dying when tiffany called yuri a "little greedy person" for drawing a big fat palm tree right smack in the middle of the board. soshibond ftw! :) (and i can totally see that board hanging up on their living room wall right now... those silly girls.)

Guest miss_h

Hi!!!!

Just finish watching the talk show with the girls. ^I agree with you :)

To be honest, that's the most boring talk show I've ever watched but surprisingly I enjoy watching the girls answer the question so honest and elegant. They answered it calmly for most of the 'difficult' question.

The only time when they are bet a little annoyed is when the MC keep asking if they are jealous of each other or not and I love Sooyoung answer on it: 'You wouldn't know if you're not part of the family!!' :) -- Yups, agree on that.

They've been through the worse and the best time together. You know the saying 'You find true friend in misery' --I think we can apply this to SNSD. After all they've been through last year, there's no jealousy or dishonesty between them because they are in this together as SNSD :)

I like how they show the MC that they not just a pretty-brainless girls and I think he is quite surprise with their honest answer. He never thought that such an answer will come out from a group known for their cute image and in such a young ages.

GIRL POWER!!!!

edit....

I hate to be the first poster in new page because I don't have anything to share... Sorry.... :(

Does anybody feel that too??

Guest XiahxTiffany

woot YoonA's drama will air in April cannot wait!!!

and wow love those wall papers of the girls :)

they look really pretty in the white skirt !!

HAHAHA no wonder i never watch that SSGB with Taeyeon full one >.<

anyway i cant wait to see Come to play with Kara looks fun lola

OMG i wanna see Yoona's drama T_T

anyway here new update bout Sooyoung and Lee Young Ja

Btw Sooyoung apologized to Lee Youngja. Lee Youngja said, "It's not really a big deal. People are too sensitive", umm yeah...everything went well :) now Kangin is going through a similar thing with what he said to Taeyeon in WGM

c. bug@ssf

sorry i cut some lol xD

and yeah agree with LYJ ppl waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive -_-

Guest rameninmybowl

hehe i LOVE snsd. im doing a survey on korean celebrity socks and tiffany socks are SO CUTE. come by and look !

Guest Econxp

^ i agree some ppl r jus too sensitive, currently there is kangin/taeyeon scandal rumour goin because of the similar ring they wore on wgm, hope this doesnt get big like taesu, i dont want taeyeon to get hurt again =(

Guest Mellerz

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/131/123...41090315131.jpg

Uhhh... Tae Yeon... What in the world are you doing? LOL

Oh ehm gee, yo! I seriously can't wait for Come To Play!

Kara Generation. That's awesome. (If only WG were active, they could've been there too LOL)

I love Come To Play, too. Great show. Eeek. I'll be waiting for Soshi Subs with this one XD

Guest starduster34

I know. I just read the rumor and it's hard to believe. People blow so much things out of proportion. UGH!

Come to Play should be entertaining to watch... KARA and SOSHI love.. <3

^ i agree some ppl r jus too sensitive, currently there is kangin/taeyeon scandal rumour goin because of the similar ring they wore on wgm, hope this doesnt get big like taesu, i dont want taeyeon to get hurt again =(

lol dont ppl watch wgm kangin yoonji XD that ring kangin bought together with yoonji, she also wearing it on her finger watch again clearly on yoonji's finger on the left hand XD and kangin never wear it outside wgm lol

just to clear things up kekeke

here the ep they bought the ring XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWaY_ytjxMo...feature=related

Archived