Guest Soy

Yoona indeed at great role model ^^

good to see her came to campus

she's sooooo pretty T_T

anyway another News

Endless Streams of 'Gee' Parody and Fame of SNSD

20090312072616643a40748.jpg

20090312072616643a40748.jpg

Recently, the 3 top broadcasting companies have been overflowing with parodies.

From parodies of 'Boys Over Flowers' to SNSD's 'Gee' have been dominating the variety sections of the 3 companies.

The girls of SNSD have been at their peak of fame also. Yoona starred in: SBS 'Family Outing' on the 22nd, MBC 'Sunday Sunday Night' and 'Uh Muh Nah'. She has also starred in SBS 'Best Friend's Note' and also on 'SangSang Plus, Season 2' with fellow members Sooyoung, Yuri and Tiffany.

Especially SNSD's 'Gee' MV has been playing constantly in each of the 3 companies. 'Infinity Challenge (Muhan Dojhun)' has created a parody of 'Gee' with the concept of "Going Green and Saving Energy" while SBS's 'Gold Miss is Coming' members, Jang Yoonjung, Shin Bongsun, and Jin Jaeyoung came up with a parody with the concept of "Blind Date". MBC's new daily sitcom, 'Taehee, Hyegyo and Jihyun' also used a parody of 'Gee' as part of their program.

There have been numerous opinions on the overflow of parodies by authoritative figures of the broadcast companies stating that, "Such parodies do not promise any permanent advertising during the recently economic crisis.

Some have even gone as far as to call these parodies to have no positive benefits and set rewards/goals.

However, there has also been optimistic rebuttals. One PD stated, "These days, it doesn't matter if an item is repeated multiple times, the only thing that matters is, who can come up with something more creative. If there is an item that is promising, its only right to optimize the use of it."

Credits: Yahoo, Korea. & Osen.co.kr

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Translation: k_tyeon.x3 @ soshified.com

WHAT SHOW WITH "TAEHEE, HYEKYO AND JIHYUN" ?????????????????

anyway i wonder what song snsd gonna perf today at mubank???

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zane87

do you know how we can, i meant the elle magazine

So far the only way i know is unless u can order directly from Elle Girl of korea or ask any1 to buy for u there.... -.-

Of course we're excited for Fany's special stage, but i think ppl aren't interested much about the song so yeah... the excitement goes down mayb... :P

And yeah every1 were spazzing over yoona's new hair....

Guest Coopcayke

^

^

They aren't going to perform Gee??

I don't why people aren't like super excited in this thread, maybe it wasn't posted. But Tiffany is performing with Nassun (Come to Play - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=couZQ-e0JTM) on Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo this weekend so please tune in and support her. I'm super excited. Apparently they even re-recorded the background vocals with Tiffany's voice for the performances, so I'm looking forward to them. This was posted on Soshified in the Sosip Mill like some time ago. I guess this thread is like not as busy since the girls are cooling back down with 'Gee' promotions and I think (or hope) SNSD fans are at least up to date with the girls on Soshified because I've been too busy lately to bring updates to this thread T-T.

I'm excited to see Fany's special stage. But the song choice? Not really.

To be fair, Yoona's hair is spaz-worthy :lol:

Guest davidfresh

I don't why people aren't like super excited in this thread, maybe it wasn't posted. But Tiffany is performing with Nassun (Come to Play - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=couZQ-e0JTM) on Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo this weekend so please tune in and support her. I'm super excited. Apparently they even re-recorded the background vocals with Tiffany's voice for the performances, so I'm looking forward to them. This was posted on Soshified in the Sosip Mill like some time ago. I guess this thread is like not as busy since the girls are cooling back down with 'Gee' promotions and I think (or hope) SNSD fans are at least up to date with the girls on Soshified because I've been too busy lately to bring updates to this thread T-T.

Lol. She's going to do so much better than Seong Yeon <---- Honestly though, she will. (I'm not bashing, I have nothing against Kara).

I am actually addicted to the song (even though the title is super ga_ and his hair is not the coolest).

I'm still confused, so the girls are not promoting Himnae? Aw. Well, can't wait for their second album :/

Oh. My. Gosh. Style book thing NOT being released here? $#%)^$(#!)_

-Edit-

And truthfully, I have never visited the Sosip Mill until now :/

Guest dayzzie

I'm super excited as well! Is it going to be her first time to perform on stage without other members? I bet she's nervous hehe. I hope Tiffany will do well in the performances...wish her good luck!

Guest starduster34

I think the majority of soshi-lovers are excited about the performance with Nasun.

I'm just a little confused. Isn't this his debut song featuring one of KARA's member?

What happened? Did he decide to go with Tiffany instead of the KARA member?

It's just weird because most artists don't like to change their featuring artist.

That's all.. Other than that, can't wait to see the girls performance tonight.

Guest silis7noy

^

I think it's simply because Kara is not appearing on the Music Bank show today so they are substituting with Tiffany.

And I'm getting nervous for the 9th consecutive win today! I think Korean fans are guessing that there's about 60% chance of winning today. Gee lost 1st position on many digital charts but they say Gee had strong mobile sales to make up for it.

This week Gee has stepped down from all the major charts so 10th week win is impossible. But winning 9th today will set a record that is unlikely to be broken for a long time in kpop. Crossing my fingers....

Guest Shortyyy126

Lol. She's going to do so much better than Seong Yeon <---- Honestly though, she will. (I'm not bashing, I have nothing against Kara).

I am actually addicted to the song (even though the title is super ga_ and his hair is not the coolest).

I'm still confused, so the girls are not promoting Himnae? Aw. Well, can't wait for their second album :/

Oh. My. Gosh. Style book thing NOT being released here? $#%)^$(#!)_

-Edit-

And truthfully, I have never visited the Sosip Mill until now :/

they will be promoting both 'himnae' and 'gee' simultaneously, though it won't be very heavy promotions like 'gee'.

anyway, i'm so nervous for soshi right now... i hope they'll be able to get #1 again.. cause well, it's a significant number. xD

okay honestly, i think davichi has a very high chance of winning.. they're #1 on most of the charts. but it's okay. (:

i'm also looking forward to fany's special stage. she'll definitely brighten up the stage (probably with her winks again lol).

i'm not too fond of the song, but it'll probably grow on me after i watch the performance. :)

cinderella man! omg, ksw looks mighty hot with specs. lol. i seriously cannot wait for this drama to air...

i think they intentionally made yoona cut her hair, so that she would look more mature, and they can close the age gap between ksw and her a little more. lol.

speaking of yoona, this girl is so darn hardworking.. she's juggling class, performances, and filming all at once.. if i were her, i'd probably have a nervous breakdown. lol. i want a daughter like her. *sigh*

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

still holding strong at no. 2 spot, so proud of these girls, even though gee is pretty much old now, it's still at no. 2, usually by now other songs would of dropped down to 4 or 5 spot

Guest yukinOrave

melon chart the gals still at #2

"http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=melon13marhttp://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8264/melon13mar09.png[/i

wow~ our girls are still no.2? even though gee is like 2 months ago.. LOL that's just great. our girls are really doing great

AND i really can't wait for Fany's Perf.. so excited. *____* i hope she does well. ^^

Guest &anita_*

WHAAAT ? What are you guys talking about ? I AM FREEGING EXCITED.

Hahahah. Everything Fany-involved excites me, so I can't wait to see her perf tonight and the rest of the weekend :D

People here are too busy talking about Yoong's hair and that thing from Sang Sang Plus that's why.

Hahahah.

I didn't really pay attention to that song (Come To Play) before,

but since Fany's gonna sing it, I'll pay attention to it now. ROFLMAO!

LOL took the words right out of my mouth ;] im definitely anticipating this performance. And itll be Fany's first time on stage without her SNSD members~ fighting fany!

anyways, gosh yoona is so freaking hardworking! Does she ever have time for herself T_T but anyways, yoona's hair looks really nice~ though im already feeling nostalgic about her long hairrr.

Anyways, im hoping for a win on mubank, but hey i wont be disappointed if they dont win. Theyve had a long run already ^^ thanks for sharing pics and links guys!

EDIT; MUST WATCH THIS (keke)

Nasun & Tiffany "Come to Play" Practice

Fany is so cuuute <3 Nasun got a bit shy during the middle x]

Guest starduster34

Just watched the practice and Tiffany didn't look nervous at all.

She looked very professional and cute as always.

Girls are still holding on strongly to #2 position so they might have a chance after all!

I still think they should promote "Let's talk about Love"

It was one of my favorites beside "Gee" on this Mini-Album.

Guest Coopcayke

^

Saw Fany's rehearsal clip. I'm glad that she sounds like herself. The song could be enjoyable after all.

And Fany looked so cute dancing to Come to Play. A little stiff though :lol:

I'm excited to see what she'll wear for the performance!

Guest zahieyjunki

Hey!!

Everyone just spazzing bout their winning today!!

OMG! I really hope they will!~

Plzzz make it come true!!

Snsd's Sang Sang Plus Sub are out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA5j7zPjKLc

credit vinchenzo79

be patient, the user is still uploading the parts

Thnx for the link!! that one is so fast!! probably soshisubs has so much projects to do!!

But I think they will subbed it anyway..

Woww.. the clean and clear pics looks fantastic!!!

Yoona is already start her uni life?? that's great!!

Any news for Sooyoung?

I totally forgot Fany with Natsun on MuBank today!!

I hope she performs well~ good luck to her..

Soy & Citra, thnx for the article!!

the parody was so much hilarious!!

But I'm prefer the Infinity Challenge one!!!

two months past they still in no 2?? can't believe it!!!

AAAAAWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAA!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are u trying to tell us?? plzz delete or edit ur post!!! or else warning will be given to you!!

Guest superjihyeee!

WHOO~ I'm excited for Tiff's solo perf. Except I watched their practice video, and imo, Tiff's voice doesn't really fit the song lmao. I think SY fits the part better, but w/e.

I really wish she could get some kind of an OST solo song to sing because I've actually been liking her voice better than Taeyeon's recently~

AAAAAWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAA!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm. please don't spam?

lol. does this relate to soshi at all?

Guest nightmare.

Yoona in the filming sets looks beautiful

Just don't like the clothes she wearing

Fany and Nassun

I can't wait to see the performance

Sica! Sleeping beauty

Sleeps behind the suju boys. I wonder what the boys think about that.. hehe

She is so cute

Thanks guys for the links, pics, and many more.

- Chacha

Archived