少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest jelly_pudding

they are on so many shows!!

lol . i really hope they win again on music bank!!

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chungmah.

I just let out this really weird scream after seeing the photo of So Eun and Yoona together.

Ahaha they look very pretty ^^

Thanks for giving the links I just saw 3 parts and omg I'm dying they are so hilarious!

I love the Fany imitation lmao.

Yuri's laugh is so addicting.

The freestyle part lol!

Yuri and her pranks on Fany lol!

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol i just watched Sang Sang plus

and wow the girls are hilarious!!!

i was like laughing nonstop from the girls acts lol

and once again

Yoona's hair is definitely fine i love it <3 !!!!!

Guest baboshi

i really wanna see fany's special stage tmr<33

&& i srsly hope the girls can win at least 9 times.

like someone sed before, one win for each girl :]

ieks41.jpg

cre: sosiz

[HQ+OFFICIAL] 090310 SNSD At Busan 2020 Concert [1/2 - Gee & Talk]

[HQ+OFFICIAL] 090310 SNSD At Busan 2020 Concert [2/2 - Himnae & Hand In Hand]

&& sth random i wanted to share.

the girls never stop practicing<3

it's so cute.

[HQ] 080704 Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Tell Me Recording [1/2]

[HQ] 080704 Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Tell Me Recording [2/2]

they def. deserve to win tmr :]

Guest cantthinkofaname

uknowyunho07 i dun think u can get it on yesasia cos the style book comes with the April's Elle Mag as a bonus, it's not meant for selling so yeah....unless u can get a copy of korean Elle Girl Magazine...

Yeah i hope the girls can go for 9 wins too, let's jus hope for that, it's good enough if they can't but it'll be better if they really achieve that... ^^d

do you know how we can, i meant the elle magazine

Honestly though what can't Im Yoona do?

20090312214415612.jpg

Recently, pictures of Yoona attending her classes and appearing on campus has been brought up as a hot topic of discussion.

SNSD's Yoona was accepted to the Theatrical Division at Dong Gook University this year.

And pictures of Yoona patiently waiting for her lecture has been uploaded on various websites.

Currently Yoona's schedule is filled with performances of the relentlessly famous 'Gee', and also with the shooting of MBC Wed/Thursday drama, 'Cinderella Man'; however Yoona is still seen attending her classes.

On the 12th, SM Entertainment stated that, "Even though she is busy with overwhelming amounts of schedules and has a hard time keeping up with school, Yoona still tries to attend her classes daily."

On the other hand, an Online Portal Site, D.C. Inside conducted a poll (during the period Feb. 24th ~ Mar. 3rd) on the question of 'Which of the celebrity freshmen starting college/university this year, would probably do the best?'

The results pronounced Yoona as #1 with 3178 votes of 8920, while 2nd place went to G-Dragon of Big Bang and 3rd place went to Sunye of Wonder Girls.

---

Credits: Yahoo, Korea. & Ivy Times.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Translation: k_tyeon.x3 @ soshified.com

WOW the clear and clear with yoona and so eun look soooo pretty so gilrlyyyyyyyyyy lol XD XD

2 beautiful women together in CF sigh what a wonderful world lol i hope there will be CF not only poster like that

wait if they stop promoting Gee at MuBank today and perf either himnae or dear mom then i doubt they will be in top 3

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

^

yoona is definitely a great role model

like she is super busy with her new drama and practicing her songs

and she still attends all her classes

EVERYONE SHOULD BE LIKE HER!!!

gosh i cant wait for the new drama to air!!

its probably going to air in april rite?

I don't why people aren't like super excited in this thread, maybe it wasn't posted. But Tiffany is performing with Nassun (Come to Play - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=couZQ-e0JTM) on Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo this weekend so please tune in and support her. I'm super excited. Apparently they even re-recorded the background vocals with Tiffany's voice for the performances, so I'm looking forward to them. This was posted on Soshified in the Sosip Mill like some time ago. I guess this thread is like not as busy since the girls are cooling back down with 'Gee' promotions and I think (or hope) SNSD fans are at least up to date with the girls on Soshified because I've been too busy lately to bring updates to this thread T-T.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

finally someone brought it up in a way

no one in this thread is that excited lol

well atleast i cant wait for her to perform with nassun :)

Guest yukinOrave

^ i'm excited! gosh~ this is Fany's first solo perf on stage. I know she wants this cause' she said she want to try sing solo on stage on her MTV episode. something like that this is a dream come true to her. XD I hope she gets a lot of cheering from the fans. <3

and does anyone know If the style book will be available on dvdheaven? O . O I really want to get it.

Guest vpower

i'm definitely excited to see Tiffany's performances. i wonder how she'll sound singing the song because all of the girl parts are in a higher tone of voice for the song.

i hope she'll be able to pull it off in her own way.

i know this will sound greedy, but hopefully, the girls can pull off a ninth win at Music Bank!~

make it nine awards for nine girls.:D

Guest minanki25

im excited too, can't wait for tiffany's solo with nassun

tiffany has really improved im sure it'll be an amazing performance

as for snsd i really hope they can win tonight to make it 9 in a row...it'll be special for them

Guest kellykim10

lol its probably because most of the people dont really like nassun's song

but im only looking forward to the performance because fany is in it

WHAAAT ? What are you guys talking about ? I AM FREEGING EXCITED.

Hahahah. Everything Fany-involved excites me, so I can't wait to see her perf tonight and the rest of the weekend :D

People here are too busy talking about Yoong's hair and that thing from Sang Sang Plus that's why.

Hahahah.

I didn't really pay attention to that song (Come To Play) before,

but since Fany's gonna sing it, I'll pay attention to it now. ROFLMAO!

Guest baby-swts

oh my gawww all the new photoshoot pics are sooo dam cute!!! :wub:

& yoona & kim so eun look really adorable together ^_^

Archived