少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KsDreams

^I think there is nothing to worry about.

I heard that this producer or wth held the same audition in Taiwan and he made a group for the Taiwanese market.

I guess he either wants to do the same in korea (holding audition and create korean group) or pick a new member for his japanese group.

I dont think SNSD or any other etablished group are involved in this.

I'm happy that YonnA^'s hair is not that short. pheww...

Guest lolly88

Talking about that thing of "Asia Super Girls"

I was on Mnet and i found this

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/tokyo/?bidx=tokyo

It seems to be true and serious but I still can't understand what is this all about?

can someone explain me? Thanks in advance

read this article

its HP creating the next girl group

from girls in korea ,it does not involved snsd rest assure http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...hello_to_korea/

YoonA Begins shooting today ,

the drama will air in April ,but it might change who knows

YoonA looks more mature with shorter hair,i like it ,suits her character in the show

Guest Haneul~

^

ow it's nothing

the article said up front will work together with Mnet media

nothing to do with snsd tho

LoL thanks ^^~

I was worried. I knew nothing will happen but is better be sure about it

thanks for the info =D

The girls will stop soon their activities right? T-T ~

and when Yoong drama start?

Guest Lishathestain

i miss Yoona's long hair already lol. i seriously just told my friends that i want hair like Yoona's .. cuz it's long and pretty and sigh. now it's not anymore lol.

well she still looks pretty, more mature looking judging by the pictures above.

lol it's funny how Yoona looks more mature with short hair while Sica looks younger with short hair :lol:

Guest kellykim10

of course the girls would never leave the group

they will always be 소녀시대/SNSD

even as they age and get older they'll still be snsd just older.

like the girls said on the recent sang sang plus episode

Guest superjihyeee!

Ah, for their comeback they should've cut Yoona's hair, not Jessica's. I was watching the Oppa Nappa MV yesterday and omg i miss her long hair so much ;~; But w/e.

whoo~ can't wait for Yoona's dramaa (:

i'll actually watch this one. lol. the plot seems interesting.

Guest naurz

Tsunku what his groups are going down hill and just because the korean music is starting to get known he wants them.. please!!.. sorry but i used to do search on H!P project and at the moment it doesnt look to good.

if the korean artist are going to debut in japan they should do it as who they are and who they are with now, i mean sm, jyp and yg entertainment has done alot to get this group out there and now tsunku want them. no way stick to morning musume.

but it would be fine if he work with the other korean entertainment agency and have like a huge korean and japanese artist concert ... oh i would so be there!!

yoonas hair isnt bad at all it make her more mature

Guest nightmare.

Yoona's new hair T_T. but whatever she looks cute with the hair. I just hope there won't be any girls who cut their hair.

About that Japan news, it's great how a great producer adore SNSD. 2010 the girls will go to Japan??

Guest Coopcayke

I don't want the girls to go to Japan yet. I don't think they will anyway. At least not anytime soon. So I'm not too worried :lol:

But it's nice to hear the producer liked SNSD.

Haha, what's on our shirts are things we always say: "Sure?", "NO.", "F-yeah!" and "Mehbeh". And yeah, I know "Gee" and part of "Kissing You", as well as Wonder Girls' "Tell Me", "So Hot" and "Nobody". Because you know, I have that kind of time to learn all those dances. :P

trust me, i knew all those dances too XD. too much time rofl.

anyway thanks for Yoona's lates pictures. :) She looks much more mature with the center parting..makes me miss her longer hair with a bow.lol.

i hope her new drama will be a success too and not going to take as much time as YAMD last time...:D

Suddenly felt like posting. :) to rmb her long luxurious hair...:lol:

pardon, i just had to post 1 yoonsic pic.LOL.

yoonghq3.jpg

yoonghq4.jpg

yoonsic3.jpg

i know this few pics doesnt really show her long hair but her smiles are win. :D

Guest pp.paeng

The girls will have a meeting in Thailand

on March 22 around 5 pm.

I think i'll go there but i think i wont get a chane to get meet and greet

bacause i didn't have all of the albums of them ... really sad !!!!!!

Guest xyrhene

^^

lol what gif is everyone talking bout?? i can't seem to find it.

edit

i finally found it on the youtube clips. from my perspective, while watching the youtube is that as he was falling back he ALREADY touched fany's thigh, and then continued to do another 2quick touches her inner thigh and to her "area". which kinda seems intentional because if you see those total of 3touches after each touch he lifts his hand again n moves to the next.

THEN lol thanks to a member, they sent me the gifs and i noticed and i'm sure alot of the fans noticed that after his initial accident kick to fany, his eyes wasn't at all on the thing he was kicking but on his hand the whole time as he was heading to the ground. so it seems like he KNEW where his hand was, but continued to "go ahead" with it.

i'm sure that is what has alot of fans upset because it clearly seems like he knew what he was doing as he was heading down and then the whole other touch as he was getting helped up. he knew he was next to fany so why would he move he hand to where she was laying. no matter how you look at that he was getting another feel.

i'm a fan of fany and of course all of SNSD but no matter how you look at it dude was sneaking feels in like there was no tomorrow and all of it seems intentional and i'm sure that is on alot of the fans mind.

ps

last thing about this promise lol, but someone said at least fany didn't seem to mind or something like that. but WHAT was she to do? she was on a show and if she caused a scene things would have been bad for everyone.

oohhh...

so what's goin' on??

ahhh..

i wanna see the clip so badly..

can someone give me the link??

oh please.

oh em gee fany fany fany tiffany..i hope you're alright,,,,,

Guest zahieyjunki

since they said something about japan, i forgot the exact words, i wonder...is it 2010 that the girls will go into japan...

hahaha that reminds me of this article

Japanese Producer wants, “SNSD-WG-Kara”

Tsunku, one the most prestigious producers in Japan, has been getting a lot of attention for his interest in Wonder Girls, SNSD, and Kara.

Tsunku had a news conference on the ninth at the Intercontinental Hotel Allegro Hall about the first ever Korea-Japan joint audition project called “Meet Tokyo Girl”.

Tsunku who is the producer for the whole Hello Project artists, including Morning Musume, has been praised highly for his producing ability, thus giving him the authority for the final decision of this audition. Leaders of top Japanese girl groups, Saki Shimizu from Berryz Kobo, and Maimi Yajima from C_ute, also attended the news conference with Tsunku.

On this day, Tsunku said, “I think that the level of Korean music industry is very high. I was not able to access the Korean Music industry easily before. I just recently got familiar with the Korean Industry as the exchange of the entertainment goods is getting more settled in.”

He also added, “I realized that if I don’t try harder, than the Korean music Industry will take over the Japanese music industry. I want to bring Wonder Girls, SNSD, and Kara into my own company, as well as Kangta from H.O.T.”

“Meet Tokyo Girl” is a joint project between Up-Front Entertainment and Mnet Media, in which they will choose a Korean member through open auditions. Starting from the coming 10th to the 19th of April, Tsunku will be choosing the 10 finalists. After the audition, these 10 members will go through an intense training for 8 weeks, and at the end, only one will be chosen to become a trainee for Hello Project. The winner will then go to Japan, and take all the steps that a normal Japanese entertainer would take to debut in Japan.

Credit: Star News

Tip off: anne

Translated by: hopelesshong@Karaholic.com

CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

For real?? Ouhh no!! but that's good news for them!!

At least they will get to spread their music to Japanese fans!!

and plus, SM artists is well known there!!

So, hopefully SNSD will getting more & more fans!

^ thnx for the article (what's ur name?) coz ur username just too long dearie!!

The girls will be performing as long as they get the 1st place!!

But I just hope tomorrow they wil have different kind of performance!!

or maybe the remix ver. once again or any other special stage??

Btw, why is it Seohyun didn't perform the trot song at MuBank? kinda weird!

kris_argee, thnx for SangSang Plus gifs!!

mimiirin, is that caps from Busan concert pic?? No Yoong there!! :(

SoEun & Yoona together!! I love them both..

Wonder why them were chosen? both have good hair quality? hehe..

Shortyyy126, OMG! thnx for Yoona pics..

Loll~ I thought it was way too short!! but her hair just like Fany!!

Seems fit on her~!

Guest zane87

Let's c.... a normal drama usually will have 24-26 eps, and the drama will air 2 days in a week, basically it'll takes around 12-13 weeks, and the drama will be airing from April, after 12-13 weeks so i guess they'll only make another comeback after July, either August or Sept, i hope the same thing won't happen again as last year the very 1st they were assumed to make cb was August too, and then keep postponed until this year's Jan.... that would be another long wait.... T.T

Since the speculation shows that the time is around Aug or Sept, random but 2009-09-09, any1? jus perfect isn't it.... :lol:

Guest chungmah.

We're all use to Yoona having long hair because

she's never had a drastic hair change like some of the other girls.

I actually like it, she looks like a mum :D

I was planning a week ago to get a cut short as Yoona's. :P

Guest miss_h

About the MNet thing, relax guys I don't think it will happen. Not while SNSD still selling in Korea and remember:

1. This is a joint venture between MNet Media and H!P Project, not SM. Unless they have a further talk and SM has his sharing on both creativity and money I don't think it will ever happen.

2. SM will never 'lend' his girls to booze other artist popularity as well as JYP. If they want to do so, they will works intern the company.

3. SM makes money more by keeping the girls in Korea right now, not to Japan.

And I think what Tsunku mean is that he want to create another WG, KARA, and SNSD from Korea and debut the new group in Japan and become a part of H!P. Not literary want to collaborate all three group and debut them in Japan.

Omg...

I feel bad for Tae Jae Hoon....

He's getting destroyed by Soshi fans in korea...

Yes... I feel bad for him.

Picture speak a thousand works. The gifs make him looks like his touching Fany and it looks like it last more than 2 second when in fact it just an accident and it doesn't even last for .5 sec.

They fall, his hand is in the wrong place. That's it..

When they fall he try to help her, realize that his hand is a little too low so he stop it. His hand is there for a split second.

He is familiar with the girls. For information, he is older that Kang Ho Dong it just not shown in his face. So they already treat him like a SamChoon. We never know what happen between the breaks, but I think that's when they become closer to each other.

Would he risking his carrier, marriage, and name just to molested a 21 years old girls in front of National TV?. I don't think so.

And Tiffany off course wouldn't do anything about it. It just an accident.

Anti just stupid and try to pick on Tiffany again, and some of the fans just retarded and blow this accident out of proportion.

That's all.....

yoona with shorter hair.

it's actually not that short. :D

vietdragon2285 you can purchase it at dvdheaven (i think), but it's not even up for preorder yet.

Yoona looks mature with a short hair and she looks beautiful too :)

Now, I can picture her in the same scene with Kwon Sang Woo with this hair. Before, I can't not imagine it because Yoona looks so young and pure with her long hair. Not saying that she is not pure anymore, it just that she looks more mature, strong, and independence :)

---

@zane87: now that you mention it it makes sense..

I think that the girls will launch their album (or their comeback stage) on that day. We wouldn't want to miss that beautiful date won't we :)

Guest Lishathestain

Let's c.... a normal drama usually will have 24-26 eps, and the drama will air 2 days in a week, basically it'll takes around 12-13 weeks, and the drama will be airing from April, after 12-13 weeks so i guess they'll only make another comeback after July, either August or Sept, i hope the same thing won't happen again as last year the very 1st they were assumed to make cb was August too, and then keep postponed until this year's Jan.... that would be another long wait.... T.T

Since the speculation shows that the time is around Aug or Sept, random but 2009-09-09, any1? jus perfect isn't it.... :lol:

lol i really hope that's what's gonna happen xDDD. it's going to be really meaningful if it's on that date :lol:

anyway guys, if u wanna talk about the incident with Fany, talk about it on the korean celeb thread, not here yeah? ^^

well usually 16-24 for normal drama lol XD

i hope i will not more than 24eps

i read at SSF that snsd will start perf Dear Mom and Himnae

but seems like wont be like the way they promoting Gee

so they will end the promotion soon :(

Archived