少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

This week's Infinity Challenge was epic. :P

There were so many funny moments. lol I thought I was going to die of laughter because of Jessica and PMS here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EzEEB0rY24 :lol:

I'm kind of glad that the girls aren't going to be on Star King with Pumashock. To be honest I think she's overrated. There are plenty of great Gee covers out there. :/

On the topic of 'Gee' covers and to keep this thread alive, What is everyone's favorite cover of 'Gee' and favorite Parody?

I personally love The D.A.Y's RNB version of Gee the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGdGGCbQWZw

Their voices sound amazing and they really did the song justice.

Xion's version is quite pretty as well and I love the parts that Taeyeon harmonized with her:

As for parodies/other celebrity versions, I've seen a ton of them haha but the original is still my favorite so I can't really pick one.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietdragon2285

nice parodies, lol it seems like just everyone is doing one. i'm sure some are hoping to be able to meet SNSD on a show or something lol.

Guest xmonicker

happy birthday to leader taengoooo <3

& omg, i couldn't stop smiling during seohyun's jjalajaja, she's so cute!

Guest jingaling.

from the Park Joong Hoon Show;

[HD] Girls Generation(To Thailand Fan)(Mar 8, 2009)

[HD] Girls Generation(SNSD) - What A Girl Wants(Mar 8, 2009)

jeti<333333

[HD] Girls Generation(SNSD) - Cheer Up!(Way to go)(Mar 8, 2009)

[HD] Girls Generation(SNSD) - Gee(Mar 8, 2009)

[HD] Jessica(SNSD) & SAM-CHON Fan(Mar 8, 2009)

my favorite cover of gee would be lyn's cover even though it was so short.

Guest pp.paeng

H : A : P : P : Y

B : I : R : T : :H : D : A : Y

KIM TAE YEON

คิม แท ยอน

I wish you,girl really really happy and get maturing all thing you are doing even singing,dancing, acting ,DJ or else you'll do to be best.

but i know you did it so well actually.

I wish you to keep your health as well and get smiling everyday everwhere. I love your smile,girl !!!!!

and be a perfect LEADER of SNSD forever !!!!

TaeYeon shi !! FIGHTING !!!!!

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SNSD !!!!

Let's GO !!!

Guest roseseraphix

Happy Birthday!

Kim Taeyeon!

The Dorky And Kid Leader Of SNSD. The Strongest, Umma Taengoo!

Happy Birthday, Stay Healthy, Take Care Of The Others And Of Course,

Take Care Of Yourself Too!

Guest davidfresh

On the topic of 'Gee' covers and to keep this thread alive, What is everyone's favorite cover of 'Gee' and favorite Parody?

I personally love The D.A.Y's RNB version of Gee the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGdGGCbQWZw

Their voices sound amazing and they really did the song justice.

Xion's version is quite pretty as well and I love the parts that Taeyeon harmonized with her:

As for parodies/other celebrity versions, I've seen a ton of them haha but the original is still my favorite so I can't really pick one.

I do like Pumashock's version, it is really nice to see non-Asian fans, but I really hate the hype it created around Taeyeon.

And I hate it the most when people put comments on that video like "You know the leader of this group was racist against your race"

Favorite parody is definitely EnerGee with Park Myung Soo, MC Yoo, Hyungdon ect.

The guy wearing a pink headband (or whatever it's called. I get confused) cracks me up, and Park Myung Soo. Plus Hyungdon being Taeng was priceless~

Taeng Umma Happy Birthday~ (Is it really the 9th in Korea already?)

Guest Shortyyy126

taeyeon's birthday thread is here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=279207

so please do not spam this thread with her birthday messages.

anyway, regarding the 'gee' covers and parodies. i don't have a favorite cover, since most of them were really good, but my favorite parody would have to be the haptic beam commercial. rotfl. shinbongsun is pretty darn hilarious. xD

gosh, i have yet to watch any of their new variety shows yet.. i feel like i'm falling far behind.. lol. darn snsd and their 49023402988 shows... (well not that i'm complaining, because i like the exposure they're getting.. it's just.. i'm uber slow with catching up. lol.)

thanks for sharing links and pictures everyone! :)

Guest minanki25

Happy Birthday to Taeyeon!

all of the variety shows snsd been on are all funny and its entertaining to watch

must watch all of them

Guest aichunbing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WULI TAENGOO

and is there anyone knowing the name of the BGM in this vid?

it is a part of introducing stars' friends 090228 dating with SONYU special

thx a lot

Guest KsDreams

Happy Birthday TaeYeon!

I watched Infinity Challenge yesterday and even without sub, it was pretty funny!

Guest zahieyjunki

Jaeho, thnx for the link!! Dayumm, ur fast!!

I have to watch it quickly..

Seems so funny!!

and SGB with SooRi I've done watch it!! totally funny episode~

Waitin to be subbed plzzz!! haha~

can someone tell me who sings first in Honey? and what song played during Family outing 2nd part with Yoona? thankx

Seohyun I think on the 1st line!! It's Day By Day is played on FO!! it's from OST Beethoven Virus!

I think maybe that helps u..

jingg, thnx for the link!! ur always the faster!!~ hehe..

There'a lot of nice Gee cover!! I think for me the one that Xion sang it!! totally awesome~

She should duet with the girls!! ouhh and Lyn too..

and I almost forgot, Taengoo, our soshi kid leader, Happy 21st birthday to U!! !!

Guest plumblossoms

Taeyeon~ Happy Birthday <3 I hope you have a good one with your friends and family~

Was wondering, did anyone make Taeyeon a birthday thread? ^^

Guest fara_diggory

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAE YEON~!!!!

omo, thanx baboshi for sharing the YulSic pics...

i miss this royal couple sooo much...

and yeah, more yulsic in infinity challeng too...

huhu...

Guest miss_h

I just finish watch infinite challenge with SNSD it's definitely fun :)

My highlight part:

1. When they point finger MC Yoo and follow him when he's moving

2. Hyohyeon asks for magnae to massage her neck. I think she have a stiff neck. Too much dance practice with SUJU maybe?

3. Hyo, Sooyoung, and Sunny escape from the car when they realize their partner for the day ^^

4. The aerobic part is jut lol

But I must says the most compatible pairing will be Hyo, Sooyoung, and Sunny team. This car always have something to eat. They stop arguing when it comes to food. I always see Hyo and Sooyoung eat inside the car :lol:

Now I finish watching their talk show and I love how Tiff and Ssica singing to What a Girls Want. What a nice rendition and it's just perfect. They thank the fans for waiting and believing on them during their 9 months of hiatus.

edit...

Happy Birthday Taengo.. Smile more honey. People just stupid to not notice how nice and good you are. May all the best and good thing in this world is shower upon you. Smile and everything will be better. All the hardship will pay off at the end of the day.

Guest KsDreams

I'm watching their performance at KBS open concert and I noticed that TaeYeon was like talking to someone (during SooYoung and Yuri's part), I wonder if she was talking to Fany or someone of the staff.

Archived