少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest cawaeii_tk

I can't imagine how great it is at the end of the year where all the SM-Towner got together. That will be a blast :D

PS.

DBSK will release a mini album not an album. So in a way it's not gonna compete with SNSD full album. See the pattern from SM: Mini (SNSD)-Full (SUJU); mini/full (SHINee) - full (SNSD) - mini (DBSK).

Gotta learn from father SM on how to make your artist safe :D

Again congrats for SNSD for their win. Let's go for 9 girls...

sorry for cutting your post.

I like your comment and Thanks for the information

I want to see a big show from SM at some awards show >< it must be great

they're altogether sing together and all the fans would be really fun ><

just like the SMtown concert!

I like how you talk about father SM ^^

SMartists wouldn't fight against each each another

I want BOA and CSJH to be back to KOREA T^T

can't wait for their 2nd album (Is it going to be on September 9th 2009 ? >< great day! 999)

LET'S MAKE THEM WIN MORE NO.1 K-CHART then 9 of them will get the trophy one by one ><

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

Congrats for the 8th win!!

truthfully, i didn't think they would get anymore hahah. ok so now i'm hoping for the 9th win hahah~

Also the girls have been invited to 'Come to Play' (awesome show, so many secrets revealed) so hopefully Yoona's schedule isn't too hectic to the point where she can't attend.

:w00t: waaa i'm too excited now. lol. but yesshhh the girls in Come to Play would be so awesome~

1 more from KBS Park Jong Hoon Show.

1236345910ec849ced9884e.jpg

aww Fany ;__;

49b10c93f27d4filename20.jpg

c;astagged&sosiz.

I'm happy but my heart broke when I saw tears form Tiff and others. But it was a happy heartbreak. A really happy one. Congratulations to their win! Ugh. Tiffany really made me cry this time. I don't like to see that cry face! But what the hell.. SNSD jjang! Well deserved! Good job!

Guest Coopcayke

^

^

^

Yes!! It would be great to see all SM-Towners together! :lol:

I hope one day, soon, Soshi will get to do a special stage with their family.

It'd be so awesome, especially if they did one with CSJH.

Guest KsDreams

Congratulations SoShi for this new record!

I litterally jump on my computer this morning to check the result.

I havent watch the video yet but I know I'll get teary because some of the girls cried.

That's just amazing, they really did it. Sones can celebrate now and wish for one more victory.

The girls are going on Come to Play??? I watched the one with DBSK and I was praying SNSD will guest on it and now they're going to do it. YEAH!

Guest troublesome tifa

If it's gonna be like Jessica said, (coming back in a few months) then my assumption could be like this:

As for SNSD: 1.option release a digital single in the summer in July~(so they will come back) then release in September their 2nd album. Promoting 2 singles from it till December.

OR

2. option:They will come back in July or just late summer and release 2nd full album and e.g. two months later repackaged album and promote it till the end of year.

July and August 1st single, September October 2nd single, November and December 3rd single with the repackaged album

Long story short: some digital single releases+2nd full album OR 2nd full album+repackaged

Because 2 mini album and one full length album in one year is like O_O

2009 will be the year for the SM family:

SNSD January-March

Assumption:

Super Junior full album March-May/June

SHINee mini/full album May/June-August September

DBSK mini album latter half of the year

SNSD... full album whole latter half of the year?XD?

And for 2010? SNSD will prolly be gone in Korea because the girls are gonna conquer ASIA just like Hyoyeon said bwuhauaha..well they're gonna try it in Japan at first because in 2010 CSJH the Grace will be back :) and lol we know SM likes to send their artists to Japan^^

Speculations and assumption are fun but don't take this here what I wrote seriously rofl, again they are just MY assumptions ;)

And ofc

CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS FOR 8TH CONSECUTIVE WINS!!

Listen So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Saranghae!

KBS Park Jong Hoon Show! Sun Night

kyaaaa already no Yoong ><

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/e...e7_155622_2.jpg

afal5h.jpg

credit: newsen

but Lisa already posted the bigger version ^^

Just wanna remind you guys that there is a SM Town thread so if it's not related to SNSD, then you can discuss it there. ^^ And some people should calm down about the Mnet thing. :rolleyes:

can't wait for their 2nd album (Is it going to be on September 9th 2009 ? >< great day! 999)

LET'S MAKE THEM WIN MORE NO.1 K-CHART then 9 of them will get the trophy one by one ><

it would be great if SNSD will be releasing an album on 09.09.09.

That will be so cool and this will be like a lucky day ^^

and lol at your comment on the trophy. :lol:

and some poll:

http://ipoll.kr/d.asp?n=madgangel

http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_res...hp?key_poll=301

Guest KsDreams

^ I havent think about the repackage album...the 2nd option is higly possible though or maybe they wont release a full album this year. Didnt one of the girls said they will release another mini album?

In any case, Gee promotions are ending soon and like Soy said, I hope SM wont put them on hiatus til next year cause that would suck big time!

But honestly, if it's what Sunny said 2009 started with SNSD and will end with SNSD, I guess we can prepare for 2010 w/o SNSD (or at least the 9 of them tgt)

Guest Coopcayke

^

I thought they are going to promote one more song after Gee? :unsure:

Then they'll take a break, before the 2nd album which would be in late 2009?

Guest love4dbsk&suju

CONGRATS TO SNSD FOR THE 8TH WIN!

i love how Tiffany said listen "SNSD saranghae!"

and then everyone cried especially Jess during her lyrics!

Guest zahieyjunki

Is it possible for the girls to win again next week??

I just another more week and then they can wrap up their promotions!!

or they can own 3 months in a row!!

That's a new record because mostly singeres had already have their 1st palce in 2 months so hopefully SNSD will broke the record for 3 months on MuBank!!

I think you guys can stop spazz bout the whole Mnet thing!!

You know that they won't be appear on any shows on the station until the problems will be solved!!~

I think the MC today said something bout the record!!

I wish the vids can be subbed by soshisubs!! or can anyone explain to me??

and btw, soshisubs has subbed FO 1st episode!!!

Later you can check it out on YT!! but not now..

They haven't upload yet onto YT!!

^

i think it will be hard, so many new FRESH songs

while snsd been round for 2months now

and being #1 for such a long time lol

I quote you two times :)

I agree with your time distribution. But I think the best thing that SM can do right now is to promote SHINee together with DBSK; and SNSD with SUJU. Girls-boys and relative newbie-sunbaes. This way they can promote safely since the market is a little bit different. And although the fans switch, it's still inside the family (I hate SM for their capitalist thinking :) )

But as I said in another forum, I think SM should stop thinking about the award show anymore (well except for GDA). Korean public is so easy to switch from one artist to another. The most important thing is to build the solid fans, the one who actually buy and support the artist. SNSD already have their own supportive fans with this mini album, they're marking their place on KPop. And these fans will buy their album and support them all the way. This achievement will show through award show like GDA where all the biggest selling artist of the year perform and receive an award for their achievement.

I don't know what the feud between SM and MNet but it must be big since they used to be in a very good relationship with each other. I may says the lost will be on MNet side since all SM artist are making a move this years.

SNSD-SUJU-SHINee-SNSD-DBSK...

and I think CSJH will make their comeback at the beginning of 2010 like SNSD :D

I can't imagine how great it is at the end of the year where all the SM-Towner got together. That will be a blast :D

PS.

DBSK will release a mini album not an album. So in a way it's not gonna compete with SNSD full album. See the pattern from SM: Mini (SNSD)-Full (SUJU); mini/full (SHINee) - full (SNSD) - mini (DBSK).

Gotta learn from father SM on how to make your artist safe :D

Again congrats for SNSD for their win. Let's go for 9 girls...

yeah i agree with you

but i think there will be time snsd and dbsk will be promoted almost at same time no?

since they said 2009 end with snsd so isn't that mean in SM town it will be snsd who will release an album last ?

but as for now i'm sure it wont be a problem for SM to release anytime of their artists just need to set the time so they all wont bumped into each other kekeke

yep now all sm towners already have a solid fans (no need to mention the seniors one lol they have super solid fanbase hahaha) but for SNSD slowly but sure they gained more fans and they quite loyal and supportive by buying the gals album and else, but yah ppl in general i think have a big part of making an artists success or not, like you know Gee cant be this success if only depends on the fans but with ppl in general liking the songs and else too this song becoming the nation song, and slowly they became fans ^^ and Thank God SM always give soshi good songs which make ppl want to buy their album coz it's worth it hahaha

yah i feel like GDA the only award show SM should be pay attention more, cause it's not only bout popularity but also album sales and judges too and it's fair

ow man i never think bout the pattern there @_@ you know the mini-full album thingy

now that you said it well it does make sense lol so IF dbsk coming back with mini there's a big possibility snsd gonna release FULL ALBUM?!!?!? YEAAAY lol xD

yah yah i admit Father SM is actually genius lol XD (eventho sometimes feel like to smack him rofl) XD

Guest Talesy

Congratulations to our girls for winning Music Bank for the 8th time !

I'm so proud of them. They worked so hard during the break and now they get what they deserve ! Now nobody can deny it, SNSD is one of the top artists out there. I'm so glad they won so many awards already ! Who said they died before even the came back ? Haha. The girls are stronger and better than ever.

About the girls' comeback, one of the girls said they would be back with another mini album ? I don't think they ever mentioned a full album.

Guest yukinOrave

anyways~ It's not late to congratulate them right? XD

SNSD congrats for your 8th win~ i haven't watch the perf or anything yet.. I'm waiting for the HQ~ but I'm always proud of you! and even much more proud now! gosh~ they set a new record! <333 and the tears.. Can't wait for my download to finish.. <3

Guest Shortyyy126

HOMFG CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GIRLS FOR WINNING #1 FOR THE 8TH CONSECUTIVE TIME! xDDD

I was super ecstatic when I found out that they won again... honestly, I couldn't be more proud of them.

And gosh the girls are such dorks haha. They're always squealing when they win. xD

Again, I love how they always have a group hug after winning an award... soshibond ftw!! :)

Well I have to get ready for school now so I can't say much T_T.

Thanks for sharing links and pictures everyone!!

"listen snsd..... i love you".... ^_^ fany is jjang. haha.

Guest zahieyjunki

Talesy, they won't have another mini album for this comeback!!

It's full length album~

coz Taeyeon & Jessica said that they will release lots of songs in this year so were not hoping for 5-6 songs anymore in the album maybe 10-12 songs!!

And I want them to be singing OST again!!

Just like last year!~ Taeyeon & Sunny just blowed us up with their single OST which amaze me so much!!

So, I hoping for Yoong drama, they will be doing OST for it and can received awards again just like on GDA!!

090304 SNSD cut - 1/3 @ Radio Star

c : SoshiLoveFan @ YT

All have 3 parts!! the other parts on users channel!!

Guest lyheng

anyone which will be the next song they promote ????by the way congrat to them for winning 8th consecutive!!!wow that was quite an achievement.....XDXD

Guest Coopcayke

^

So, they are going on hiatus until summer? But it feels like they've just comeback :(

And I'd love to see them perform Destiny! The song got such an old-school feel to it <3

Guest Lucky

Congratulations to our girls for winning their 8th consecutive win

on Mubank! I'm sooo proud of them, I knew they could do it! but gosh

I cried with them, cuz they cried harder this time, and it is sad seeing them

cry...but its okay because those are tears of joy. SNSD FIGHTING!!

I'm hoping for a 9th straight win!!!:]

Archived