少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest yienyienyien

WOOOOWWW!!! The unbelievable just happened!! <3333333 CONGRATS GIRLS!! Winning for 8 consecutive times..it's a freaking record. i'm so happy for the girls. TT___TT I totally love how the girls have been breaking records left and right for their 2nd comeback. 2009=SNSD year :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS SOSHI <333 8TH WIN YO!!!

I'm seriously seriously sooo proud of our girls. 8 straight weeks of being #1 is freeging amazing :]]

I honestly couldn't ask for more. Gahh T-T. I'm soo happy right now.

I felt like crying too when all the girls started to cry :'(

Waaaaaah~ Soshi is jjang jjang jjang x9292725272y726263u2.

Fany cried. Omg, so unusual, but I loved it. She's theeee best!!!

Can't wait for fancams N.O.W!!!

Woohoo~ Let's celebrate, everyone :DDD

[HD] Girls Generation(SNSD) - Gee(Encore)(Mar 6, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvK177wQBE4...re=channel_page

c. CodeAnalysis

SNSD - Music Bank WAITING ROOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZNIi5AgWhE

c. gianbok

^

OH LOL OMG XD Crazy Dorky Girls

SNSD 090306 KBS Music Bank [Gee]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7yc0Pg_0xo

c. woaisnsd

[HD] Girls Generation(SNSD) - (Waiting Room +)Gee(Mar 6, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgewpbP7A94...re=channel_page

c. CodeAnalysis

Ow i read at SSF snsd going to be the Guest at "Come To Play" next week with KARA ^_^

Guest cantthinkofaname

hahaha the waiting room vid was funny

dorky tiffany was late when they were doing the human wave

lmao

Guest crazyfrog

wowww!!! congrats congrats congrats!!! they must be sooooo happy!!!! i'm happy for them!!! 8th win!!! come on!! lets make it 9th win!!

go snsd!!!

wow this win must be pretty important to them for so many of them to cry like that!

thanks everyone for links and sharing! <3

Guest zahieyjunki

OMG!!! 8th straight win!!!

I can't believe it!!

They set a new record for the show!!!

All of them crying when encore!!

Amazing gurls!!! You guys are awesome!~~

citra, thnx for the link!!!

I can't find Taeng on the waiting room!! where is she??

I think she just hide herself and Sunny just conquer the front one!!

what a dork!!

SNSD Jjang forever!!

Guest tramanh2011

woo hoo congrat snsd for winning 8 week in a row!!!

we know you can do!!! new record!!!

I'm so happy for them!! :tears:

group hugs!!

snsd Hwaiiting!!!= ;)

Congrats to the girls for yet another record. To my dismay Yoona wasn't on the Park Junghoon show. I think 'Gee' mini-album promotions are wrapping up soon because their sunbaes are about to come back and the focus needs to be on them and not on SNSD for a while. I still want to see more of my 9 together but right now during the break I think SM is going to try and give the girls some time to do some individual work but I hope they're not doing what they did last year where the girls had an early hit and then the rest of the year they just breaked and everyone forgot about them releasing 2 songs during awards season.

Apparently Taeyeon is getting a new co-host for Chinchin and there's going to be some test runs with a few male candidates this week on Chinchin. Also Yoona is supposedly filming the poster for her new drama 'Cinderella Man' next week so everything looks to be moving smoothly with that production (thank goodness it's not a daily drama).

Also the girls have been invited to 'Come to Play' (awesome show, so many secrets revealed) so hopefully Yoona's schedule isn't too hectic to the point where she can't attend.

Guest chris09

oh my god! CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS GENERATION! SNSD Jjang! :)

oooh... I was really nervous becaue of the Mnet Countdown results...

Don't worry guys, S<3one in Korea will do all they can to make SNSD #1 again :) haha..

anyway, SNSD Saranghae! ^^

--------------------------------edit: oops i've topped a page.. sorry nothing to share for now ^^

Guest Senorita_

Congratulations to the girls for yet another win =) I couldn't be prouder ^^ For once, the girls broke the record for recieving the most No.1 on Music Bank. They might also be up for MVP at the end of the year :)

NEWS ARTICLE

1st9mubank.jpg

Popular group, SNSD won #1 for 8 consecutive weeks on KBS 2TV 'Music Bank'. SNSD's title song from their 1st mini album, 'Gee' was announced #1 on the K-Chart on Musicbank at 4:50pm on the 6th.

For 8 consecutive weeks since the 3rd week of January till the 1st week of March, the song had got #1 every week. This is the longest record since Musicbank's broadcast back in 1998. The last record holder was 7 consecutive weeks, Jewelry, with their song, One More Time.

After their mini album release on 7th January, SNSD had received high popularity and their song was constantly #1 in many online charts. SNSD's 'Gee' had hit 'Golden' on Cyworld Music and it is their 1st song to achieve that since debut. 'Golden' title is only given to songs that had achieve 300,000 downloads for Cyworld MiniHomphy BGM.

Recent parodies by fellow artistes, MBC's Infinity Challenge, SBS's Golden Miss had also shown the popularity of the song, Gee.

SNSD had said "Thank you to all our fans" and "Thank you to Chairman Lee Sooman" as part of their thank you speech when they got #1 on the 6th.

Credits: SPN

Screencaps + Translations: Wenting@Soshified.com

Guest miss_h

O...eM...Gee...!!!!!!!!!! They win again. 8th consecutive weeks..

As lame as it sound but I cry with the girls this time. It's because the stupid fany, so young, sunny, yoona, and sica cry.. thse girls never cry before, so it makes me sad to see them cry :). Be strong GIRLS!!!!

as for End of the year award for me GDA the only one that reliable, GDA is like the korean Grammy

while others just based on popularity

but this year there will be so many competition from all big artists so SM need to prepare something for SNSD when they release new song this Summer and also MAYBE full 2nd album end of 2009

so ppl who said SM afraid of competition well don't worry seems like many SM artist coming back this year

snsd will release another mini album mid year and end of the year and i read dbsk will release an album too, then shinee maybe will release 2nd album who knows

SM Family Hwaiting ^^

that's also what i thought if SM never promote more than 2 artists at the same time then MAYBE this mid year will be snsd and shinee while maybe suju will take the March till May then end year with another snsd? lol so many snsd rofl XD

but i'm sure SM will release 2 full album this year they always release full album every year for their artists (cept dbsk boa nowadays >.< since they're in 2 countries)

I quote you two times :)

I agree with your time distribution. But I think the best thing that SM can do right now is to promote SHINee together with DBSK; and SNSD with SUJU. Girls-boys and relative newbie-sunbaes. This way they can promote safely since the market is a little bit different. And although the fans switch, it's still inside the family (I hate SM for their capitalist thinking :) )

But as I said in another forum, I think SM should stop thinking about the award show anymore (well except for GDA). Korean public is so easy to switch from one artist to another. The most important thing is to build the solid fans, the one who actually buy and support the artist. SNSD already have their own supportive fans with this mini album, they're marking their place on KPop. And these fans will buy their album and support them all the way. This achievement will show through award show like GDA where all the biggest selling artist of the year perform and receive an award for their achievement.

I don't know what the feud between SM and MNet but it must be big since they used to be in a very good relationship with each other. I may says the lost will be on MNet side since all SM artist are making a move this years.

SNSD-SUJU-SHINee-SNSD-DBSK...

and I think CSJH will make their comeback at the beginning of 2010 like SNSD :D

I can't imagine how great it is at the end of the year where all the SM-Towner got together. That will be a blast :D

PS.

DBSK will release a mini album not an album. So in a way it's not gonna compete with SNSD full album. See the pattern from SM: Mini (SNSD)-Full (SUJU); mini/full (SHINee) - full (SNSD) - mini (DBSK).

Gotta learn from father SM on how to make your artist safe :D

Again congrats for SNSD for their win. Let's go for 9 girls...

Guest pollypan

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our girls are the best!!!!!!!

Our girls set up the new record!!!!!!!!i want to cry T_T

8 weeks no.1^^

mygosh FO with Yoona is out subbed! :w00t:

im going off to download now. -super excited and grateful-

thank you Soshisubs so much!!! :D:wub:

Congratulations to SNSD for grabbing the 8th win on MuBank consecutively!!! so happy for them.. ^^

Guest rachelicious

Congrats to SNSD for the 8th win!!

I thought it'll be hard for them to win again cos' there are many artists coming back with good and new music, but i guess i was wrong.

The new record is now theirs!! Yoohooooo.. 8th weeks in a row yo!!

I hope they'll win for one more time. Winning for 9 weeks consecutively will be awesome.

It's gonna be difficult but let's hope for the best.

Well, i always have faith in SNSD and S<3ones.

Proud to be a S<3one!!

SNSD fighting!

Guest Coopcayke

OH MY GEE!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!! :lol:

So happy and proud of them!!! They broke the record!

Aww.. don't cry girls..

Guest minanki25

CONGRATS to the girls, 8 straight weeks!

i really hope that they will win for the 9th time but i'll be so competitive them next week

Archived