• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest invisible hero

Way to go MV is way too funny and way too cute

wow YoonA is working really hard

I m worry her health

I hope her member will take care of her

it was so fun watching the way to go mv i was laughing. the girls are way too funny xP so i guess the next song

they promote won't be himnae (but we already knew that since they don't promote a song that they've already

performed so now it's either destiny or let's talk about love. I'm hoping it's destiny because it's different from

their usual cute style you know?)

-Rebecca

Guest baby-swts

WAY TO GO.. WAS WAY TO AWESOME!

:)

so much fanservice ;)

best gif ever! sunri rules

10e3pd4.gif

reminds me of when

sunny attacked seohyun as well xD

f0022889_47e91f12c8948.gif

Guest Badboyz

Geez...

I hate how Mnet is giving the weekly award to random singers when SNSD has been #1 in their charts for like 2 months....

So what if you're having complications with SM, Mnet should still act "real" and give the award to the obvious winner...

Geez christ, they gave it to KARA this week... Like What?

This just shows me that the award distribution in Mnet is corrupted and obviously fake.

Inkigayo is not bad, but its also a bit fake because you can only win it for 3 weeks, therefore SBS is simply doing it to please as many singers and their associate companies as much as possible.

The only one I see as realist is KBS Music Bank and MBC Music Core.

Not really an award in Music Core but i'm guessing the one who performs last is the winner...

As for KBS, they are real... I'm not saying this just because i'm a fan of SNSD's but they really give the award to the song that is REALLY busting the charts during that period (e.g WonderGirls, McMong, Jewelry, DBSK).

And there's also the end of year award ceremonies...

Haha, I laugh at the amount of useless awards there are, just to please the singers and their fans...

The only one I consider legit is the Golden Disk, the rest is just crap....

1 Daesung from the Golden Disk >>>> 100000 daesungs in SBS, KBS, MBC, Mnet, end of year awards....

Guest XiahxTiffany

yea its really annoying how Mnet is giving the award to like random artists

well not random but really come on whos better than SNSD

its Girl's generation rite now!!! no one could win against the girls :)

Guest Shortyyy126

^^ :sweatingbullets: let's not discuss about other artists in this thread.. i don't want a fight to start. (besides, kara did win by 2 points, so the award is rightfully theirs.)

personally i think it's fine that mnet do not award no-showers. i mean do we really need the girls to receive an award to acknowledge the fact that their song is a hit? as for inkigayo.. i'm kind of glad that they a set amount of awards that an artist can win consecutively.. this will give other artists a chance. mubank is like the middle man amidst all of this since it balances out limited awards from inkigayo and no awards from mcountdown. can you imagine how the situation would be like if snsd were to win streak after streak in all of the music shows? people will probably start to lose interest in 'gee' a lot quicker. so yea, for me, the setup of the music programs is perfectly fine.

anyway, wow can you believe that 'gee' had been released for 2 months already? it felt like yesterday that i first heart the teaser... T_T i'm feeling nostalgic. lol.

^

lol true feeling nostalgic already rofl XD

Now now calm down guys

we know mnet being unfair but since there's problem between them and SM there's nothing we could do

and the artists who wins it also deserved the award tho they also working hard to get to that position

as for End of the year award for me GDA the only one that reliable, GDA is like the korean Grammy

while others just based on popularity

but this year there will be so many competition from all big artists so SM need to prepare something for SNSD when they release new song this Summer and also MAYBE full 2nd album end of 2009

so ppl who said SM afraid of competition well don't worry seems like many SM artist coming back this year

snsd will release another mini album mid year and end of the year and i read dbsk will release an album too, then shinee maybe will release 2nd album who knows

SM Family Hwaiting ^^

Guest Coopcayke

^

Please chill guys. The other group deserved to win as well. We should be happy for them.

Besides, SNSD has proven many times that they are #1. With or without the Mnet awards.

I haven't got the chance to watch Way To Go :(

Guest KsDreams

^ I have doubt about DBSK come back this year, I feel like SM will let them in Japan for this year as well.

I might be wrong though.

As for SNSD...do you guys think they will release a 2nd mini album AND their 2nd album this year?

cause 3 releases for one year is weird coming from SM.

I want a full album in the summer but because of the end year awards, I feel like releasing album around august or september might be better.

And I agree that we fans should not think much about the Mnet thing cause since when do we care about M!Countdown? (although i dont like the KARA beats SNSD headlines)

the only thing I like abt Mnet is GGTS and all the news with the girls cause their music show is so-so.

Guest Lishathestain

don't want this thread to be closed now guys :) so let's not talk bad about other artists yea?

ugh so small but lol wtvr.

063722041.jpg

edit ^

hmm.. idk. i don't think the girls would release another mini album because it's supposed to be SuJu's comeback. but idk meh. im hoping they would. but i've never heard SM artists releasing 2 mini albums back to back lol.

^ I have doubt about DBSK come back this year, I feel like SM will let them in Japan for this year as well.

I might be wrong though.

As for SNSD...do you guys think they will release a 2nd mini album AND their 2nd album this year?

cause 3 releases for one year is weird coming from SM.

I want a full album in the summer but because of the end year awards, I feel like releasing album around august or september might be better.

And I agree that we fans should not think much about the Mnet thing cause since when do we care about M!Countdown? (although i dont like the KARA beats SNSD headlines)

the only thing I like abt Mnet is GGTS and all the news with the girls cause their music show is so-so.

i read somewhere dbsk will reelase another korean album this year but idk >.<

well did you watch JeTi's interview at Pops in seoul? fany said they will comeback in few months round summer no? i also read this at some interview i forgot which

as for 2nd album could be this mid or end of the year

remember when they had their 1st fanmeet? they said 2009 will start with snsd and end with snsd they will have overseas promotion and then concert (or mini concert) then album

but idk SM sometimes being weird lol xD

Guest snail.

Ah, come on now. Why should this award be a big deal now when SNSD haven't won on M.Countdown yet since their comeback ? Is it because it's another girlgroup that got it instead ? -.- Anyway ..

I don't think there will be a 2nd promoted song though. I think the company didn't expect Gee to last this long and to be this well received and I guess they continued to promote it longer than planned because usually with SM, they only promote for like max. 2 months or something ? And Jessica said on Pops in Seoul that we'll see them back in a few months so I guess they're ending soon with Gee. No more promotions ?

But yeah, I'm curious about if they're coming back with a full lenght album or another mini-album to wrap up the year instead. I think the latter is more possible, just a feeling, though.

Taeyeon and Jessica have mentionned that they have recorded MANY, MANY songs (like thirty songs in stock) and this year, they're goign to release them :) of course not all of them although I would like that lol

So yeah, we won't have to worry about that :P Gosh, I'm already anticipating their next release.

That Him Nae ! MV was extremely cute. Jessica was dorkier than ever ♥

And Sooyoung, lol, that girl almost looked scary doing that Rainism move :lol:

Also, in an interview they said that 2009 started with SNSD but will also end with SNSD !

Guest jelly_pudding

yea its really annoying how Mnet is giving the award to like random artists

well not random but really come on whos better than SNSD

its Girl's generation rite now!!! no one could win against the girls :)

lol as much as i love snsd. i think it is fair for other artists to get awards too.

but it is unfair that mnet is now allowing sm artists to perform..

Guest KsDreams

yeah that's what I was thinking with the 2009 started with SNSD and will end with SNSD.

I guess they'll promote Gee for max. another 2-3 weeks cause SuJu is coming back. (like how SHINee stopped promotions like 2 weeks after SNSD started promoting Gee). Then if we go with the SM's logic of not promoting 2 SM artists at the same time, I can't see the girls coming back after SuJu cause there is still SHINee's come back... (what a headache -.-")

yeah they recorded a bunch of songs and I wont mind them releasing mini-album and full album but that might be too much for their fans pocket money. lol

Guest jingaling.

im hoping for their 2nd album towards the second half of the year.

it's kinda irritating me how some people say the girls don't really have competition right now -_-

it's most likely they won't be promoting any other songs from the mini-album. im half-sad, half-happy about that. at least the girls can rest while yoona does her drama. and then at the end of the year, all 9 of them can get together again and make a big comeback that will prove everyone wrong :]

Star King - SNSD cut [02.22.09] (en) 1/2

Star King - SNSD cut [02.22.09] (en) 2/2

that's also what i thought if SM never promote more than 2 artists at the same time then MAYBE this mid year will be snsd and shinee while maybe suju will take the March till May then end year with another snsd? lol so many snsd rofl XD

but i'm sure SM will release 2 full album this year they always release full album every year for their artists (cept dbsk boa nowadays >.< since they're in 2 countries)

Archived