少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Shortyyy126

^ .... i was afraid that was going to happen. i was totally okay with her taking on a new drama, if it did not interfere with her group activities... but now i'm having mixed feelings. well i hope she'll be on inkigayo. gah.. this just killed my day. it started off so well too with jessica's picture and all... T_T

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they finished promoting gee??????

and are they promoting dear mom next?

they still promoting Gee

but it comes to an end i think

coz they did say they will promote another song from the mini album

sigh yoona wont be there T_T

but it's ok since she's there through the whole Gee's promotion

the drama also big opportunity for her to explore more and work with great seniors

OMG I can't wait for this weekend to come now!

Dear mom full perf, and the special stages!woohoo!!!

and omg Jessica gets asked to be on shows the most!?

I wonder why she decline them tho. where did you guys get this news from?

^ .... i was afraid that was going to happen. i was totally okay with her taking on a new drama, if it did not interfere with her group activities... but now i'm having mixed feelings. well i hope she'll be on inkigayo. gah.. this just killed my day. it started off so well too with jessica's picture and all... T_T

ROFL to bring the mood up a bit ... a continuation rofl of the epic story of Ice Princess Jessica

16380.jpg

Anyways a few articles are out about the girls and polls Mubank is having. They're listed as the 4th artist that cries the most on Music Bank (but then again rofl I feel their pain since their first ever win for that show wasn't until their KY days, and now they're on a streak with 'Gee'). And Tiffany & Yoona were listed as number 1 with the brightest greetings (like bowing and greeting everyone).

Guest yienyienyien

T___T This is what I don't like about YoonA having another drama. 9 won't be complete again.

LOL, i was watching the sbs song battle thing and the funniest part when they showed bored sica. So cute! Sica and the huge bear. so adorable. <333

Can't wait for tonight..MB Dear Mom and Baeksang Awards (i hope yoona can get the best newcomer award since she already won the popularity award. :D ) Also, since SNSD is performing Gee thr too, exciting! XD

Guest bagia123

DEAR MOM ~ oh la la... Dream comes true...

I hope this song will fullfil 8/3 with All the love for my mom. It's perfect to play my favourite song as a gift to my mom :blush:

Dear mom ~.... I'm still waiting...

edit: lol... i can't help laughing with Sica's pics :lol: hmn, still sad that Yoona won't appear in MuBank.

btw, i love the pic "Power of 9". just love SNSD the way they are :x

Guest ningmeng

Mang, the girls really are on every single variety show... AWESOME XD

For Infinity Challenge "Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri - Yoo Jaesuk, Park Myungsoo"

That's like.. the best, possible combination out there! All those people crack me up LOL

Well, Sica ain't all that funny, but it's sure funny cracking on her expressions ^__^ ♥

Oh, speaking of expressions. Of course, I must comment on that Sica picture.

I don't even have to quote it cuz I bet you guys already know what I'm talking about.

Talk about my ice GODDESS! Her expression in that picture was so ... BWAHAHA!

She's so cute <3 Oh, Sica. I'll find you an even bigger/better teddy bear to sit on ;)

like i noe right. yoojaesuk and parkmyungsoo is funny enough alr.

with taeyeon & yuri the dork, plus sica the ice princess.

ultimate combo for infinity challenge.

and yeah. sica's expression with the bear was classic.

she's so tiny compared to the bear.

For those of you that had wished for a full version of Dear Mom, your wish has been granted.

The girls are performing the song live on Inkigayo (full) this weekend and during the song they're going to show pictures of the girls with their moms as well as letters to their moms, so it's a performance that I'm truly anticipating.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. dream come true.

hopefully. fans dun chant in between but only cheer when the performance finish.

i just want to enjoy the performance.

and tiffanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy T-T

I have no idea. I think hahaha since they really can't perform 'Gee' anymore, they just needed something to sing on Inkigayo, and well 'Dear Mom' was getting a lot of attention as it is.

Anyways I know everyone is excited about the girls being on Infinity Challenge, but don't get your hopes too high up because a mbc strike is supposed to happen again very soon so there's no confirmed airing date for their episode yet.

Also Yoona's feature in that new MV is going to be available on OBS in a few hours or so ^^

Soshified is down atm so I don't really have a place to post all this, so haha that's why I cam here ...

It's back up but everyone I've posted is already in the SoSip Mill on Soshified so yeah...

Oh and apparently Sica is the SNSD member that gets invited on the most variety shows .. rofl I guess she declines them because she needs the extra sleep.

MBC strike... AGAIN. seriously, it sucks.

and sica rejecting the offer is very sica-ish. just for the extra sleep.

but i find that sica's personality adds a lot more to the show.

like the host can always "pick on sica's personality" on the show to create a topic.

Hey! I just recently heard that Kara's Seungon (is that how you spell her name? Sorry) was mocking Tiffany.

Anyone know that for sure?

::Just Curious::

Ahh! Thanks for the pictures of the gals on Infinity Challenge. They look gorgeous!

you mean seungyeon?

im guessing its the SSGB where she sang fany's part in Gee.

i personally dun think she's mocking fany.

its like anti's of her are trying to stir up trouble.

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they finished promoting gee??????

and are they promoting dear mom next?

im not very sure if they stopped promoting Gee alr.

but they will be singing "dear mum" on inkigayo... because the girls cant perform gee alr (won the max time of 3)

we will have to wait till any articles pop out that tells us that teh girls are promoting 'dear mum' as their second song.

Uh so Yoona will not be on Music Bank this weekend with the rest of the girls. (because of her darn drama shooting). The girls are indeed doing the SES and FINKL songs but they're doing them in 2 different groups with 4 members each. It's for Music Bank's 500th episode special, but still urgh I'm irked that Yoona won't be there.

Power of 9 is forever though.

http://i39.-/b4xo2w.jpg

thats why im not very supportive of yoona taking up the show.

like lesser sleep for her = chances of getting sick is higher.

no power of 9.

ROFL to bring the mood up a bit ... a continuation rofl of the epic story of Ice Princess Jessica

http://girls.nonun.com/data/original/16380.jpg

Anyways a few articles are out about the girls and polls Mubank is having. They're listed as the 4th artist that cries the most on Music Bank (but then again rofl I feel their pain since their first ever win for that show wasn't until their KY days, and now they're on a streak with 'Gee'). And Tiffany & Yoona were listed as number 1 with the brightest greetings (like bowing and greeting everyone).

like i've said, sica's expression is classic.

who's the top 3 who cried the most.

the only time i knew they cried was during their first win for KY?

the only time, but it was very memorable.

Guest baby-swts

โซนยอชิแด (SNSD), ชายนี่ (SHINee) เตรียมลัดฟ้าร่วมงาน 
Pattaya International Music Festival 2009
เขียนเมื่อ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 เวลา 16:50:30 น.

[img]http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A7566886/A7566886-105.jpg[/img]

26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 เวลา 16.30 น. งานแถลงข่าว Pattaya International Music Festival 2009
ซึ่งจัดขึ้นที่เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ ได้มีการเปิดเผยถึงรายชื่อศิลปินที่จะมาเข้าร่วมในงานมหกรรมดนตรีนานาชาติใน ครั้งนี้
โดยทางฝั่งเกาหลีนั้นจะมี โซนยอชิแด (So Nyeo Shi Dae) และ ชายนี่ (SHINee) แห่งค่าย SM Entertainment
เข้าร่วมด้วย นอกจากนี้ยังมีศิลปินจากทางจีนอย่าง Kym Jin SHA รวมถึง Kenny Kwan (กวานจื้อปิน) จากทางฝั่งฮ่องกง
และศิลปินไทยอีกนับร้อยชีวิตมาร่วมสร้างความสุขกันอย่างพร้อมเพรียง

สำหรับ งาน Pattaya International Music Festival 2009 ในปีนี้
จะจัดขึ้นในวันที่ 20 - 22 มีนาคม 2552 โดยจะเป็นการย้ายกลับมาจัด ณ ริมชายหาดพัทยาอีกครั้งหนึ่ง

นอกงานมหกรรมดนตรีจากศิลปินไทยและเทศ แล้ว ภายในงานยังจะมีการออกร้านแนวศิลปะจำหน่ายสินค้า
ตลอดแนวชายหาดจนถึงทางเข้าถนนวอล์คกิ้งสตรีทอันจะเพิ่มสีสันให้กับผู้ที่ เข้าชมงานได้มากยิ่งขึ้นอีกด้วย

ที่มา : PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT - [url="http://www.pingbook.com"]http://www.pingbook.com[/url] - หากนำข่าวไปใช้กรุณาให้เครดิตเว็บไซต์ด้วย [/codebox]

[i]Translated[/i]

The news said that our 9 girls [b]SNSD[/b] and 5 boys [color=#555555;background:#000000]SHINee[/color] are going to participate in

Pattaya International Music Festival 2009 in Thailand

The concert is going to be from 20 - 22 March 2009

But [b]SNSD[/b] and [color=#555555;background:#000000]SHINee[/color] will perform on Saturday, 21 March 2009

[b]credits cadiac[/b]

=( everytime Yoona's not there i just get this sucky feeling. pOO -_____-

anyway, i can't wait to watch Infiinity Challenge. i love watching the girls on shows. they are just so fun~

Guest invisible hero

my heart is crying cuz i won't be seeing YoonA in music bank T.T (I already miss YoonA)

but LMAO Jessica's expression is so cute at the same time so funny :D why was she sitting alone there??

YoonA fighting

SNSD fighting

Sone fighting

for me I m going to eat :D lmao

****Edit:***** Oooo Wow Wow Wow this is my first time top the page

021909-1.jpg

credit to Shedi3vil

Guest lolly88

Just a quick comment b4 i go out

for me i dont see why YoonA should not have the support of her fans for this drama

i am very happy that she is going to be in this drama as this is a step further for her to move forward

with her acting skills along side kang sang woo and others.

The fact that they choosen her must be because they see potential in her

YoonA herself also has the passion in acting ,so this is a good opportunity for her.

I understand that 9 is better but evetually ,when they grow older ,they will not forever be in a group

so why not start to train earlier be it acting,dj-ing,mc-ing,solo singing

Inkigayo sp stage:

If dear mum received good respose this week,i think they might let soshi promote it

but then again,a ballad can only go so far in korea now.

i am more exicted to see seohyun perf for that trot song ^^

Guest Senorita_

I'm looking forward to Dear Mum. It's a really nice song to listen. The girls might perform Dear Mum if the song recieves good responses.

As for YoonA, it's good to see her acting again and I wish her luck, but I'll definately miss her when she's missing from Soshi's performance etc

WOW i love it thanks for sharing that wallie ^^

lolly i agree i support yoona

eventho i want all 9 together but since Gee promo almost done

so it's ok for her to do other things esp it's a BIG opportunity to work with Big star and experienced actor

this kinda chance not come that easily, so i support her, this can be her key to next level in acting field

Guest zahieyjunki

They will be at Infinity Challenge?

First time for any stars to be on the show I think so..

Hopefully full of hilarious moments there..

Chin Chin with Maydoni is so cute!!~

I love her standing beside Taengoo.. thnx jingg for the pics!

Dear mom will perform again on Inki!!! truly best news so far!!~

haha!! I've been waiting so much for the longer version since they singing a bit short on MuBank~

I see Fany & Yuri have been invited to most variety shows so far!!

With their next single release hope they will get more & more attention and invited to many shows!!

Jeolchin Notes means Intimate Notes right? Before this BB was their guest right before them?

I guess so.. thnx Kris_argee for the caps..

So sad Yoona will not be with the girls again today!!~ Can't they start shooting after their promotions!!

when is it Gold Miss Diary will be aired? I loved that show.. Plzz let me know~!!

I found something in SSF and thought to shared here..

Funny things happen to them!!

515920450.jpg

credit : cathode @ SSF!!

~ Loll Fany.. She know where she standing!! Smart Taeng..

haha~

^

ROOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLL OMG that's hilarious hahahahahaha

is that what really happened? from what show is that????

i have to see the vid LOL XD XD OMG HAHAHAHA

feels like reading Comic lol XD

ow some info from bossa747

'now' for sooyoung, tiffany, jessica and hyoyeon

'dreams come true' for yuri, taeyeon, seohyun and sunny

sigh i prefer Taeyeon singing NOW rather than Dreams Come True

cause i want her to take Ock Juhyun's part

since dreams come true doesnt need powerful vocal

V it will be 7th lucky if they win today's mubank ^^ but idk so many competition today i hope the best for them

^

^LMAO

I knew that was going to happen.lol.

thanks for sharing. I got a good laugh from it.haha.

god, I can't wait for MuBank!!

I hope they win their 8th consecutive win? is that right?

I just hope they win!!!

Guest luumanhgirl

*sigh*..Yoong won't attend at mubank today...*sigh* but I am happy when she filmed her new drama,it will help her show acting skill and promote SNSD more.

OMGeee..Dear mom full performance..I can't wait.This song is very touching.I love it.

And Seo Hyun will sing trot song in Mucore this week.Maknae is so talent and now she starts having a solo promotion.I am so happy about that.

A lot of variety shows of our girls will be broadcasted and they seem very funny.

Sica's bored expression is so priceless in Song battle.I smiled a lot when I watched it.

Hope they will win 7th no.1 in mubank today.It will be a wonderful day for both S9 and S1 if it happens..*pray*..

Thanks for sharing,guys..!!!

oh yoona not on music bank is that because she will be at the awards night right! but i heard that all the girls are performing at the awards so i guess they will go there after MB?

Archived