少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

For those of you that had wished for a full version of Dear Mom, your wish has been granted.

The girls are performing the song live on Inkigayo (full) this weekend and during the song they're going to show pictures of the girls with their moms as well as letters to their moms, so it's a performance that I'm truly anticipating.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shortyyy126

^ homfg.. no way! lol. so many perfs to look forward to this week. too bad inkigayo is like the last music show of the week. T_T that's a pretty long wait, imo. lol. but i guess i shouldn't be complaining since they're finally going to give us a full length performance of 'dear mom'. and aww, how cute, they're going to show pictures and letters... it's sure going to be an emotional perf. thanks for the info Soy. :)

Guest svisual

For those of you that had wished for a full version of Dear Mom, your wish has been granted.

The girls are performing the song live on Inkigayo (full) this weekend and during the song they're going to show pictures of the girls with their moms as well as letters to their moms, so it's a performance that I'm truly anticipating.

any special reason why they will be performing this song? is it mother's day already or something?! :unsure:

Guest dayzzie

Whoa...they're going to perform DEAR MOM! I've been waiting for them to perform it since it's one of my favorite songs from the album. It's cool that they're going to show pictures with their moms. I hope they don't get too emotional esp Tiffany :(

I have no idea. I think hahaha since they really can't perform 'Gee' anymore, they just needed something to sing on Inkigayo, and well 'Dear Mom' was getting a lot of attention as it is.

Anyways I know everyone is excited about the girls being on Infinity Challenge, but don't get your hopes too high up because a mbc strike is supposed to happen again very soon so there's no confirmed airing date for their episode yet.

Also Yoona's feature in that new MV is going to be available on OBS in a few hours or so ^^

Soshified is down atm so I don't really have a place to post all this, so haha that's why I cam here ...

It's back up but everyone I've posted is already in the SoSip Mill on Soshified so yeah...

Oh and apparently Sica is the SNSD member that gets invited on the most variety shows .. rofl I guess she declines them because she needs the extra sleep.

Guest jelly_pudding

I have no idea. I think hahaha since they really can't perform 'Gee' anymore, they just needed something to sing on Inkigayo, and well 'Dear Mom' was getting a lot of attention as it is.

Anyways I know everyone is excited about the girls being on Infinity Challenge, but don't get your hopes too high up because a mbc strike is supposed to happen again very soon so there's no confirmed airing date for their episode yet.

Also Yoona's feature in that new MV is going to be available on OBS in a few hours or so ^^

Soshified is down atm so I don't really have a place to post all this, so haha that's why I cam here ...

It's back up but everyone I've posted is already in the SoSip Mill on Soshified so yeah...

Oh and apparently Sica is the SNSD member that gets invited on the most variety shows .. rofl I guess she declines them because she needs the extra sleep.

really? jessica gets invited to most variety shows? haha i never see her on a lot of shows thats why i was wondering why.. =( well i hope to see her on more variety shows. especially i want to see her on family outing!! that would be funny !!!

Guest yienyienyien

and why would she decline them? T_T Shucks..i would love to see more sica on variety shows cause i think her ice princess personality is very variety show-friendly.

And omg, they're performing Dear Mom on Inkigayo..can't wait!

Guest hiphopatihopxx

omgg i am soo excited for the girls to perform Dear Mom.

lol this is probably the one thing that will get me through upcoming boring weekend

aww it sounds really sweet that they are going to show pictures of them and their moms

soo many reality shows lately

i was looking foward to infinity challenge but i guess not now since of the strike...

i would have never thought that sica would get invited the most.

hmmmm well actually i have never really thought about this before

super generation <33

all the girls look gorgeous in those pictures

Guest baby-swts

OMG I cannt wait for the Inphinity Challenge with our girls!!! =D

its gonna be so funny <3 haha

&

did anyone watch the Quiz! Sixth Sense SHOW YET?

with tiffany :)

Guest kris_argee

omg! i'm looking forward to their Dear Mom performance

and they're going to show pics w/ their moms and also letters? Fany T T

thanks for the info Soy ^^

Top 10 Cyworld Mini Me's

#2 Taeyeon, #4 Fany, #6 Yoona, #10 Sica

E69CAAE591BDE5908D.jpg

Yoona at Jeolchin Notes recording

200902261638345100_11.jpg

more from Infinity Challenge recording

c0076606_49a6b7a1d03d9.jpg

c0076606_49a6b7c4386b8.jpg

c0076606_49a6b7708fa35.jpg

c0076606_49a6b7d25cc4d.jpg

dsc_0049_hj_june8.jpg

dsc_0061_hj_june8.jpg

credits: milkye+tiffanism

Guest starduster34

Hey! I just recently heard that Kara's Seungon (is that how you spell her name? Sorry) was mocking Tiffany.

Anyone know that for sure?

::Just Curious::

Ahh! Thanks for the pictures of the gals on Infinity Challenge. They look gorgeous!

along wait for dear mom is finally on and with picture.. ahh i hope the fans dont chant like they did at the uni performance they will kill the mood of the song!!

Uh so Yoona will not be on Music Bank this weekend with the rest of the girls. (because of her darn drama shooting). The girls are indeed doing the SES and FINKL songs but they're doing them in 2 different groups with 4 members each. It's for Music Bank's 500th episode special, but still urgh I'm irked that Yoona won't be there.

Power of 9 is forever though.

b4xo2w.jpg

Archived