少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest baboshi

i lubb wen the girls rap (;

or try sth out of the ordinary wen singing.

i hope for their next album, the girls rap<3

yoona is gonna be featured in their mv? :] awww.

hehe i think the mvs that she is in, ends up being popular.

poor sica :[ she got attacked [red sun vid @2:33]

some of the girls were bullying the boys lol!

taeyeon throwing water at shindong <3 lol [red sun vid @1:34]

hyoyeon's turn [red sun vid @3:50]

sunny attacking shindong w/ a bear [red sun vid @3:54]

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jingaling.

ooh finally Chocolate airs. jessica looks so shy/nervous on stage by herself. her voice is really soft & soothing<3. adult ceremony~ sexy. reminds me of their performance of it back in 2007. their rapping was quite good. yoona surprised me there, lol. just a feeling was filled with energy. once again, taengoo's high notes are amajing.

taewoo's version of gee is really nice.

spread the gee virusssss :)

090225 SNSD cut 2/2 @ Radio star

Guest kris_argee

G.O.D Kim Tae Woo Singing Gee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYUAUbmljGE&fmt=18

Kim Tae Woo[G.O.D] singing 소녀시대 Gee remix version

[ fancam2][090225] close up version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lUlpXaxfY

wow another awesome Gee r&b cover!

if only soshi would do an r&b version too

i watched Chocolate and their performances were awesome especially they're with a live band

their perf made me think that they should have their own concert soon! gah~

i love Sica's 'Fly Me To The Moon'! she sang it in her own style, sweet and sexy

i don't know how many times i've repeated it but it still gives me chills lol

more from 24/7 MV press conference w/ Yoona

3-7.jpg

2-6.jpg

4-5.jpg

credits: as tagged

SoonChunHyang University Concert 090225

IMGL4646s.jpg

IMGL4541s.jpg

IMGL4555s.jpg

IMGL4674s.jpg

IMGL4684s.jpg

IMGL4699s.jpg

IMGL4742s.jpg

IMGL4808s.jpg

IMGL4823s.jpg

IMGL4825s.jpg

IMGL4962s.jpg

credits: 향기소녀@milkye

Guest chackchagi

OMFG, what is this explosion of awesomeness???? 0____0 Waaah...

LOVE Chocolate <3 My favourite perf was SooRiHyun, SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it just me, or is magnae prettier everytime I see her??// Also, Dear Mom perf! Despite the bad mics, really awesome! Aww at the supercrazyloud cheers for Taeng! This is why I love Korean So Ones, they know she's been having it hard recently, always so wonderfully supportive. YAY for Yoon in an MV, she's everywhere these days, after Taeng it's her turn! <3 She IS wearing the BBF dress!!! Those guys look effing HOT. <3 Soshi <3

Guest Shortyyy126

okay i just finished watching the sm town concert in bangkok clips and chocolate.

first off, snsd did an amazing job at the sm town concert. xD they never disappoint me with their live singing skills. but it seemed the quality of the sound system depleted after each performance. rotfl. during ITNW the girls' voices were so loud and clear, but after that some of the girls' mics started to sound muffled. o_O it's a little weird and unfortunate, imo. xP. also, is it just me or are the cameramen snsd biased? lol. during the sm town portion, the girls had like more than half of the screentime (not that i'm complaining) lol. i thought the cameras would be more focused on the boygroups, but i guess not? it made me extremely happy nonetheless. sm town<3. p.s: the cheers exceeded my expectations, so i'm really satisfied. ^_^

now on to the chocolate performances. i think that was the first time ever jessica sang by herself (on a stage anyway)? she did seem kind of nervous since her voice was shaky at parts. i wish that she had sung with a stronger and louder voice, but i guess soft and soothing is one of her attributes. adult ceremony was okay. sooyoung and seohyun did well on their solo parts but yuri struggled a little. the chorus... i don't know, something about it was just off. the girls didn't sound like they had much energy. maybe it's because the original vocals were high, so they had to match it. anyway, i did not expect yoona to rap. lol. contrary to what a lot of people had said, i still prefer hyoyeon over yoona in the rapping field. yoona's voice may be low, but it's very gentle... too gentle. haha. just a feeling and himnae were awesome, i don't think i have to elaborate more on that. lol. overall the girls did a fantastic job and i'm just relieved that this finally got broadcast. xD

thanks for sharing links and pictures everyone. :)

edited*

dear mom fancam.. zomg%#@$# how the heck did i miss that? lol. again, it's unfortunate that some of the girls had mic problems, but wow was that a surprise. prior to clicking the link, i had imagined it to be a 40 second performance, but the girls are always bringing us the unexpected. xD despite the horrible sound system, the girls did an amazing job. the song gets me everytime they sing it (which was only once... now twice lol), and when i listen to the mp3. how i wish they can have an official 'dear mom' stage with a fantastic sound system and an amazing stage (like the one from mubank)... is that too much to ask for? lol.

Guest invisible hero

After watching YoonA's photos

I don't think I can sleep tonight...

no I keep on thinking about her

They are all amazing at perform :D

they are the best :) in gril groups

Guest doomunleashed

The girls on Radio Star, I'm really excited for this show to come out subbed:

1/2 Girls' Generation 소녀시대 라디오스타 090225

cr: hweeriric @YT

Thanks a lot for the pics guys. I can't wait to watch the new MV Yoona is supposed to do :]

Guest Sushii-P

Chocolate!

Their perf was awesome!! Hyoyeon and Yuri's rap was great! Yoona sounds more speak than rap... Taeyeon' voice was AMAZING!! She did great *o* I like it!! The song that Sooyoung sings with Yul and maknae, sounds good with her voice (Yuri was so sexy Oh em Gee!!) and as always, Seohyun did very well ^^

Dear mom perf!

Bad mics but I enjoy their perf! This song is so loveable! They did a great !!

[HQ] 090224 SMTown Live'08 in BKK - Session 2

5ihoxvq7fdfhi5bi1mmx.jpg

Session2 was posted in Heechul's Thread. Pls following link to DL

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=12611125

Source : HeenimTH

http://www.heenimthailand.com F02

CAN DO HOTLINK AND TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

And for all people wondering if some links in Session1 are not working.

We've checked all parts that uploaded to the host and found that they didnt broke at all...

For some reason that someone cant DL some part maybe cause there are several users downloading that file at the same time.

You have to wait for a while for host not too busy.

^

thanks for sharing that^^

okay i just finished watching the sm town concert in bangkok clips and chocolate.

first off, snsd did an amazing job at the sm town concert. xD they never disappoint me with their live singing skills. but it seemed the quality of the sound system depleted after each performance. rotfl. during ITNW the girls' voices were so loud and clear, but after that some of the girls' mics started to sound muffled. o_O it's a little weird and unfortunate, imo. xP. also, is it just me or are the cameramen snsd biased? lol. during the sm town portion, the girls had like more than half of the screentime (not that i'm complaining) lol. i thought the cameras would be more focused on the boygroups, but i guess not? it made me extremely happy nonetheless. sm town<3. p.s: the cheers exceeded my expectations, so i'm really satisfied. ^_^

now on to the chocolate performances. i think that was the first time ever jessica sang by herself (on a stage anyway)? she did seem kind of nervous since her voice was shaky at parts. i wish that she had sung with a stronger and louder voice, but i guess soft and soothing is one of her attributes. adult ceremony was okay. sooyoung and seohyun did well on their solo parts but yuri struggled a little. the chorus... i don't know, something about it was just off. the girls didn't sound like they had much energy. maybe it's because the original vocals were high, so they had to match it. anyway, i did not expect yoona to rap. lol. contrary to what a lot of people had said, i still prefer hyoyeon over yoona in the rapping field. yoona's voice may be low, but it's very gentle... too gentle. haha. just a feeling and himnae were awesome, i don't think i have to elaborate more on that. lol. overall the girls did a fantastic job and i'm just relieved that this finally got broadcast. xD

thanks for sharing links and pictures everyone. :)

edited*

dear mom fancam.. zomg%#@$# how the heck did i miss that? lol. again, it's unfortunate that some of the girls had mic problems, but wow was that a surprise. prior to clicking the link, i had imagined it to be a 40 second performance, but the girls are always bringing us the unexpected. xD despite the horrible sound system, the girls did an amazing job. the song gets me everytime they sing it (which was only once... now twice lol), and when i listen to the mp3. how i wish they can have an official 'dear mom' stage with a fantastic sound system and an amazing stage (like the one from mubank)... is that too much to ask for? lol.

i agreed with what u said kekeke

anyway NOOOOO it's not too much to ask for lol XD

i also want Dear Mom full Sound System and Great touching Mv huhuhu

i hope SM will make this song as the next song

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae - on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate (2009-02-25) [shewshewbox].avi [211.6 MB]

Songs performed: Fly Me to the Moon, Adult Ceremony, My Lips…Warm Like Coffee, Just A Feeling, Talk, Way to Go

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest bagia123

i agree with Shortyyy126... gosh, i love "Dear mom" so much.

Still looking forward to the touching mv "Dear mom" , where our girls expressing the Big love to their Mom :wub:

i'm gonna replay this song again, may be I will play it in 8/3 as a present to my mom :wub:

Guest XiahxTiffany

wat!!? they are making a Dear Mom mv?

omg hope it attracts more fans than Gee :)

is that even possible? probably not

lol but hope they make more fans over this song because this song is awesome :)

Guest tohoblaq

hahaha... i think SNSD's Gee won 1st place on inkigayo (i think that's how you spell it) for the 7TH TIME!!! WOOT!

Our girls deserve all of this. their talent and hard work is finally paying off after all the years of training.

God bless~ :)

-Anthony

No. They actually got first on the Mnet digital music chart 7 consecutive weeks. They can't win Inkigayo mutizen 7 times. 3 times is the maximum and they've reached that already. So what you're talking about is actually the Mnet chart. :)

Guest starduster34

Yuri

b0d55d1e5a1c7007de9c8e64f76fcef01233240458_full.jpg

Yoona

6b053a370a24752865dba52411f03d531233240557_full.jpg

What sexy pictures of them!!

Spazzing... The girls did a great job on Chocolate...

Jessica should sung more loudly but it still sounded good.

How come Gee was cut from the rest of the program?

Oh well! Congrats Girls!!

Guest minanki25

the snsd twins Yuri & Yoona are SMOKING HOT!

Chocolate was so entertaining because SNSD was on

all the rapping, singing, and dance was perfectly performed

Guest minanki25

^ well in the ITNW days they really look alike to me

nowadays their hair styles and stuffs have change so not so alike anymore

but they're still the SNSD's twins to me

Archived