少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minanki25

ohh very pretty lightsticks i wish i own one of a few

lol i love taeyeon's reaction when tiffany called i guess she's too excited see her mushroom

Guest agnesia60

Here's a question that was asked to Taeyeon on Arena Magazine.

Q: Comparing the past variety programs you've been on, it seems like you talk less nowadays. It almost looks like you're holding back a little. Is it to maintain your idol image? Or is it for your throat (for singing)?

Taeyeon: Haha, did you feel that way? Joking around and laughing out loud is a side of myself, but I also have a quiet side. After finishing our 1st album promotions, I continued starring in variety programs and radios. I had numerous chances to talk by myself or show my talents. So when I'm with all my members, I try to step back a little now.

==========================================================================

I am really touched when I read this...I really miss taeyeon's dorky character, her vivacious laughter, her smile, her voice, her out-of -the -world comments, in actual fact I miss the way she used to be. Really can't wait for her to showcase her trueself. Though it is good that she is giving other members a chance to speak, but we miss her. Somehow taeyeon seems to have quieten down alot , as compared to GG days. But have to give credit to taeyeon for being such a wonderful leader. Guess can only see taeyeon's dorky side in WGM. I guess this is also one reason why taeyeon has not been on many radio/variety shows. She is letting other members shine. What a wonderful gal!!!!!!

Guest baboshi

Guest baby-swts

^

me too!!! :)

so cute <333 theirs like angel wings on it

b/c seohyun maknae is innoncent haha :P

taeyeon and hyori <333 :D

love hyori & soshi bond woots ^_^

87f8dc2658f5dcec45fbfc5de0.jpg

Guest jingaling.

{090223} ETN E Station Cyworld Digital Music Awards SNSD Cut

Q: Comparing the past variety programs you've been on, it seems like you talk less nowadays. It almost looks like you're holding back a little. Is it to maintain your idol image? Or is it for your throat (for singing)?

Taeyeon: Haha, did you feel that way? Joking around and laughing out loud is a side of myself, but I also have a quiet side. After finishing our 1st album promotions, I continued starring in variety programs and radios. I had numerous chances to talk by myself or show my talents. So when I'm with all my members, I try to step back a little now.

awww, kid leader<3

she's so sweeet, letting the others shine.

Guest starduster34

il rain li I don't get it.

Why do you think the directore should be fired?

Because the girls made errors on this dance or that this particular dance MV was uploaded with mistakes?

Guest il rain li

il rain li I don't get it.

Why do you think the directore should be fired?

Because the girls made errors on this dance or that this particular dance MV was uploaded with mistakes?

that it was uploaded w/ mistakes and that they used the parts where jessica messed up in the official mv

Guest vietdragon2285

i don't know if its a good thing or not that there are people out there that sit and scrutinize every video pic etc.

but whatever, not everyone is perfect nor is every video or picture is gonna be perfect.

it just shows that the girls are normal human beings like everyone else

Guest doomunleashed

Actually I don't think this video thing is really a big deal, I mean it isn't really noticeable when the actual thing is playing so that's fine with me, and really you can't expect that every time you screencap some dance everyone is going to be exactly the same, I mean as long as it looks synchronized while in motion, i think it's good heh.

and waow~ at Taeyeon's interview, so that's why she seems so quiet lately.

Guest starduster34

That is so sweet of Taeyeon.. But we need her to be herself!! Muahaha.

I am very selfish.. Jk Jk.

She is a good leader and I just know that all of the girls look up to her.

aaah so that's soshi's light stick XD i was wondering round who's light stick is that hahaha

wow sones deff creative hahaha

==========================================================================

sigh i notice it too seems like she's in her quite phase now

she really has so many things going on her mind

sometimes she looks spaced out T_T

First time posting in this thread! yay, and I'm not sure if this has been shared

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/coacoa_04/smOFO.gif

link: http://hallyusa.wordpress.com/

oooh i hope international fans can have their own UFO too

i wanna chat with snsd lol

Archived