DANCE BATTLE 2006!!!!

Guest bless_u

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babii x sooji

I didn't even see the tape and I could already tell that Kil Gun owned the stage. EunJin's got nothing on her, and to tell you the truth, I think that EunJin is very unoriginal in her dances, it's the same thing over and over again, her whirling her head while kneeling on the floor. Not to mention it gets a little too trashy at times.

HAHA wow ily. seriously. i love the way you explained that. i've tried for so long to describe why her dancing makes me.. bleehh but thanks. that's the way she dances.

I've met her before. I met all of Baby V.O.X excluding Yun Eun Hye. They're all really ill-mannered & not to mention snobby.

Guest Rachel Lee.

i love gilgun. i think she's reallllly underated & deserves more credit<3. and she should have TOTALLY owned shimeunjin. when you look closely chimeunjin can't dance too well. she just puts style into her little moves which makes her look good. if you really look she seems a bit bbuhtbbuhthae. i like her hair though. :D

GILGUN ON THE OTHER HAND. is HOT. she has a nice body, a hot face, awesome dance moves, nice songs, & she's super nice. i met her in korea & man. she's the SHIZ<3<3<3<33333333.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

I think EunJin is only 'good' because she's been with SUgar for such a long time.. The outcome is pretty obvious, sadly (EVEN THO I LIKE SEJ).

may i have the link too?

Guest doom89757

Could some one PM me the link to dl this clip, i only get a clip where they only show Shim Eun Jin part only, does it have the full ver of this show??

PS : Pls dun gimme Megaupload link coz having prob with it

• 4 weeks later...
Guest s3imaDen

honestly.. i think kilgun rocks!!

she is just so awesome!!

i got goosebumps when i see her dance, coz she is really awesome!! gets goosebumps when ppl sing reallly well or dance really well.. hahah XD

if u dun mind me ask, if there a link to dl the whole dance battle?! coz i missed it T_T i wanna watch all.. hahah XD

Guest crackednut

you can finc the vid (streamed) on youtube if you search under "star dance battle"

kilgun is craaaazy flexible, and cheoreographed her routine...which gave her a big edge over eunjin who just did jlo's dance.

sbut yea...she totally got jipped at least year's one -_-

Archived