SES BEFORE AND AFTER

Guest my sassy girl

Guest my sassy girl
BIG COLLAGE
I HOPE THIS HASNT BEEEN POSTED BEFORE Im really sad that they got stuff done for the longest time i thought they were natural but i guess not everyone is blessed so people..dont take it the wrong way im not making fun of these people..i just think its realy interesting to see that even celebs have flaws..and that its nothing wrong SO PLESE DO NOT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!!! sesbeforeandafter.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckyyou

Shoo & Bada changed so much. I was a fan from the start and their looks changed, not drastically, but it did. And I use to think Eugene was so pretty, but now she looks like she's aging.

even tho they all got surgery... Eugene looks pretty much the same... i mean for me... everytime i see her.. it jus looks like she matured... she fixed like her minor flaws... but Shoo... she was so adorable and now.. she's kind of funny lookin... Bada... I could care less about her looks since she has an AWESOME voice!

Guest just jess

yea, they all look really different. eugene looks the most natural and shes the prettiest one now. shoo and bada shouldnt have gotten so much done... they were pretty once, now they just look weird to me.

I think Shoo might have gotten something done lately because she looks weird these days, but she was obviously pretty before judging by her highschool and kid pics.

I don't think Eugene did anything. That collage is obviously work by anti's circling a few pics as though that's supposed to demonstrate anything.

I think Bada did something but, regardless, that's also just a really bad "before" pic of her.

Eugene

eugene3331wp.jpg

While in HS in America

eugene35xv.jpg

A better pic of Bada

bada11078st.jpg

Guest SeaGenee

I still think they look the same....it's not like it was any dramatic change...SES has always been the #1 girl KPOP group so no matter what poeple will continue to like them. SESJjiang!!!

Guest my sassy girl

OMGGG my intention was not bagging on SES

and saying how ugly they were

i was just posting this up cause i thought

it was interesting..

BTW thanks for those extra pics!!

really cute

Guest PH0SH0 _F0O

I still think Eugene's natural.

You can honestly get pics of anyone in this world,

and pick at everything and say they got surgery.

agreed

bada's voice is great, but she looks so plastic sometimes... =/ not hating though >_<"

yeah, i always thought Eugene looked pretty much the same... i only thought Shoo was the one that most likely got the most done. i don't really know if they did or not, but who cares???

like PLENTY of other celebs have gotten plastic surgery... and this collage is nothing new.

what's new with korean celebs anyways... that's all they get..

about eugene:

Yeah, she looks the same to me...

Seriously, even if she did get it done, it made no difference.

but the forehead thing is hilarious.

Archived