SES BEFORE AND AFTER

Guest my sassy girl

Guest ESTHER.

I still think Eugene's natural.

You can honestly get pics of anyone in this world,

and pick at everything and say they got surgery.

i AGREE.

eugene's so pretty and looks so natural. in her high school pics, she looks exactly the same. i dont think she got anything done.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think Eugene's natural.

You can honestly get pics of anyone in this world,

and pick at everything and say they got surgery.

Agreed as well. I'm not saying they did or didn't but it's just everyone these days is acused of surgery.

They're all gorgous to me though, even Shoo...though some people think she looks funky now, I think

she's super cute. I love S.E.S! <333

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

bada i think was pretty back then..(that high school pic of her looks VERY nice) but now she looks...manly? weird? i'm NOT bashing...i love bada and i think she's very talented but i juss wish she didn't do so much surgery...and shoo...i was never really a fan of hers and i also think she looked better back then...(i thought she was EXTREMLEY cute in sm town's summer vacation 2003 album) and eugene..i used to think she was wutever during her ses days but now that she's matured and all...she looks extremley beautiful now...eugene looks themost natural to me...

Guest WitchGoddess

you really thought they were natural before? even bada?

no offense but Baba did way too much comparing from her later best looking SES days to now. She has a great voice but her new look is eh...

Guest BendyStraw

bada admitted to the eye surgery.

shoo only got a nose job and it wasnt a big one either just got rid of the bump.

eugene i think still has a big (and beautiful) forehead and thing about her neck it looks like she just lost weight cause theyre comparing I'm Your Girl era with something FAR AFTER then cause after there 2nd album they definitley matured. and eugene there isnt a change in eugene's nose.

Archived