SES BEFORE AND AFTER

Guest my sassy girl

even tho they all got surgery... Eugene looks pretty much the same... i mean for me... everytime i see her.. it jus looks like she matured... she fixed like her minor flaws... but Shoo... she was so adorable and now.. she's kind of funny lookin... Bada... I could care less about her looks since she has an AWESOME voice!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jahnna092286

i bet the ppl who had the time to circle everything on their faces and make this have much uglier faces than SES has ever been even before they had anything sharp touched on their faces.

they got surgery..so wut? i guess proving this makes them such cool/smart people or something? gees...they need to focus on their own faces and life

and SES was really cool. i miss them a lot

Guest suejinners

shoo did hernose twice and made her ssang ga peul visible like han chae young even though she had sang ga peul

bada did her eyes.

not sure about eugene

Guest hillz3388

hmm well....even if they had stuff done....they still look pretty! haha and i mean...ya cant even tell..if ppl didnt mention it...id thought theyre natural..but ohwelz..

Guest chubzzy

i still think eugene did her chin area.... i'm not sure, but it seems she did from her before and after pics.... but so what? it's not a big deal a celeb did their faces to look better.... they can't help it. eugene's still pretty before AND after

shoo looks different definitely... as for bada... i can't really tell, but yea i think she did something too... i can't really point out what she did, but she just looks different

i used to be a big KPOP fan around the time SES first came out on the scene, so back then there were tons of "old" pics of them floating around and not many glamor pics, and if you'd seen those photos, i don't think you could argue that any of them are natural. bada had eyes the size of slits before she got that surgery. imo, shoo used to be the cutest of them before she did her nose. she's an example of why asian people need to stop falling for the myth that caucasian features are superior -- now she's got this huge schnozz that doesn't fit with her tiny face and delicate features. eugene did her nose and maybe her chin (people who get nose jobs often have to get their chin done as well, or the new nose will look out of proportion). when she first started, she had a nose that looked a lot like mine, with a bump on the bridge and facing down, and now her nose bridge is as sharp as an x-acto knife. noses may change over time, but what happened to hers is not the sort of thing you grow into.

Guest treasured

its true that a lot of ppl have surgery on their nose or chin or etc. but i also wanna say that some parts of your face can be changed w/o surgery. like the shapes of your eyes n stuff. just use glue or tape. lol. i personally witnessed the magic of makeup n tape when my cousin got her wedding photos done. before she looked plain/average, but after the makeup lady was done w/ her i couldnt regonize her...she was soooo pretty. but the next day she went back to normal lol XD

• 3 months later...
Guest celestialme

eugene is natural.. that i am sure of.. her nose and chin is perfect back then until at present day but if she did some surgery, it didn't work.. cos from her younger pics, she has still the same almost perfect profile.. she is beautiful. and also, if she did surgery, she should have done something with her forehead but nope, her forehead is still the same.. she's 100 % natural

Guest SeSgirl

even tho they all got surgery... Eugene looks pretty much the same... i mean for me... everytime i see her.. it jus looks like she matured... she fixed like her minor flaws... but Shoo... she was so adorable and now.. she's kind of funny lookin... Bada... I could care less about her looks since she has an AWESOME voice!

Guest mizz_J

i think eugene unni is natural. i know for sure that Shoo did a lot of surgery on her face. i'm not so sure about Bada though.. people said she do surgery but for some reason, i believe that she's natural..

Guest ayame

I'm not sure about this.. but... didn't shoo get her nose done so many times that it altered her breathing? I could hardly make out what she sings nowadays... O.O

Archived