Baek Sung Hyun

Guest frankim90

Guest poupée de chiffon

he's still one of my fav. young guy actors :)

but where is he mannggg -_-

miss him already :D

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A.lee

bsh6.jpg

(CLICK ON THE POSTER!)

goodbyesadness.jpg

hehe i got that first pic from his cyworld.. hes cute...........

he looks so different from stairway to heaven.... looks like 3 or 4 years can make a real difference.

hes coming out in KID GANG right now =] so go watch lols =X he comes out as a nerd with huge thick framed glasses and he wants to join the hideaway gang (hiding b/c of a specific reason you can find out yourself) so that he can protect this girl he likes (and also because he gets picked around and whatnot).

anyways hes grown to be extremely sexyyy ~

i remember damo when i first saw him. i was totally droooling over him the whole time lols =X

oh and then came stairway to heaven when i rewatched his parts lols =X and almost died when he stopped coming out lols

oh and almost forgot MARATHON lols although joseungwoo was the main. baeksunghyun captured my attention several times as the guy i remember from the previous dramas i listed above lols. i was like HOT HOT BAD BOY <3

the MOVIE My Boyfriend's Diary (i noticed someone labeled it as a drama back in the front pages) anyways i think that its done filming but there is not release date set. hopefully it does get released and not become one of those movies finished but never shown.

Guest jeehyun.kim

uhm... was he on banolim 3 or did one guy from there just look like him? never mind, i think he just looks like him haha... he looks really cute, though... esp. from stairway to heaven ^^

yeah he sorta looks like kim ki bum.. just that he's sorta hotter.. sorryy kibum fans.. lol :D

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the preview a few days ago and man, its a really blood movie.

I really like how Sunghyun plays a tough character- i mean he fights for money, is arrogant, has a rough past etc.

lols.

but i couldn't stop DROOLING OVER JUNG ILWOO & HIM! <3

i can't wait for the movie. lols.

Guest coffeee

wow he got so much cuter and more mature looking ahhh *drools*

can't wait until he's in more dramas and movies!!

Guest ...TLT...

OH EM GEE...i <333 BSH

he was awesome in STH..

at such a young age..

he is so talented..

and love his beautiful SMILE <3

Guest nence

gosh i like practically had a crush on this guy the first time i saw him in stairway to heaven. he's really cute. so happy that im younger than him. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boonorbane

very true! he's gone from cute to HOT!! im gushing over him right now since i just watched the goodbye sadness mvs. can someone explain the mv? cause i didnt understand the dialogues. >.<

• 2 weeks later...

He was in the Hero MV way back when. I don't even know but he looked younger than the girl in there. Fresh face. I hope he gets a groundbreaking role. It would be nice to see him around more.

And in the Koo Jung Hyun MV's, he was sooo good at fighting. It was crappy when he got stabbed. Dang bad guys...sock them.

--fatsoko

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

From Junior Magazine. The recent one with Hwang Chan Sung and Battle in it too.

^^ Enjoy.

baeksonghyunjunior0707vh5.jpg

NENCE:

gosh i like practically had a crush on this guy the first time i saw him in stairway to heaven. he's really cute. so happy that im younger than him. rolleyes.gif

Ahaha. I am totally with you. I watched Stairway to Heaven like three times and I watched that whole "necklace" thing in the beginning a BUNCH of times. I was totally in love with him. Haha. I'm really glad I'm younger than him too. :]

Archived