Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

yes, he is very popular and fond in Japan... :sweatingbullets:

his eyes are typical Korean... i like that... although they are not double-lid.. still very charming and soulful!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

From a no-no, Cha Yeh Ryun after being his partner in the famous "elevator kissing scene" of BAD LOVE has been popular since, her name is the most search during the filming... Now she gets many cf proposal

i read several Korean news, Son Tae Young since becomes Mrs Kwon also got many CF proposals!

hahhaha! everywoman relating to KSW is getting benefit !!! :lol::lol:

Hi TY - thanks for sharing that article regarding his Japan fanmeet this weekend. So happy for him. Can't wait for it. I miss him........ I'm sure he's enjoying life now. And you said it right - anything much more anyone that he touches turn into gold - his wife is so busy, left & right. :lol::)

I dunno abt the singer but it will be a grand one as there will be around 50 odd staffs from Korea will be participate with Sangwoo on the stage.

And one more thing i'm very sure is wifey is staying home :phew:

i might be wrong...

He will perform singing instead of singer Alex..

the song he will sing there is Alex's IF IT IS YOU!!! (그대 라면 - KUDERAMYON) :rolleyes:

Hearing Alex singing If It Is You by Youtube here:

Guest Mariposa28

i might be wrong...

He will perform singing instead of singer Alex..

the song he will sing there is Alex's IF IT IS YOU!!! (그대 라면 - KUDERAMYON) :rolleyes:

Hearing Alex singing If It Is You by Youtube here:

ohhh i love this song, and he'll sing it, omo we're connected somehow, lol :lol:

Sangwoo and BANG BANG staff

credit as labelled

thanks a lot azura for the pics, lucky staff , and for the pics of bad love photo book, gorgeous francisco :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::D

Japanese Women Rate Kwon Sang-woo Asia's Second Best Actor

KBS Global 2008-10-22

081022ent2ir0.jpg

New groom Kwon Sang-woo was ranked number two in a recent survey that asked Japanese women to choose the best young Asian actors.

According to Phantom Entertainment, Kwon placed second in the survey conducted by "SmaSTATION," a popular show on Asahi TV. The show is hosted by a member of the popular Japanese idol group SMAP. The recent survey was conducted on 500 Japanese women.

Taiwan's F4 took the number one spot while China's Jay Chou took the number three spot. Song Seung-heon and Lee Jun-ki ranked fourth and sixth, respectively.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...2014_11692.html

Hi azura - thanks for posting this. OMG – how could such a sexy man be so cute? Awww………. Can't wait to see his Japan fanmeet. I miss him! :sweatingbullets:

tomorrow he will leave for JApan... arrival time is 1135...

surely, Narita airport will be flooding as usual!!! :rolleyes:

Hi TY - no doubt about this. Oh my, I'm green with envy with those fans who could get to see him. :lol::)

yes, Japanese fans are very lucky and they are worth to have that chance..

They support KSW so heartly and devotedly!

We could see the latest ranking of Best Asian Young Actors... KSW is in the 2nd after his wed! The voters are so sharp-minded ... i dun mind if he might be higher to the 1st since it is 4-men :rolleyes:

Unlike someone stupid in the neighbour thread.. whose idol is behind KSW, saying that he is much better than KSW and Japanese woman is blind!

hahahha! such ridiculous and illlusion... need to WAKE UP ! Like idol like fan! :wacko:

yes, Japanese fans are very lucky and they are worth to have that chance..

They support KSW so heartly and devotedly!

We could see the latest ranking of Best Asian Young Actors... KSW is in the 2nd after his wed! The voters are so sharp-minded ... i dun mind if he might be higher to the 1st since it is 4-men :rolleyes:

Unlike someone stupid in the neighbour thread.. whose idol is behind KSW, saying that he is much better than KSW and Japanese woman is blind!

hahahha! such ridiculous and illlusion... need to WAKE UP ! Like idol like fan! :wacko:

TY, Hahaha - now, i don't need to ask you anymore who's thread is that since I read that, too when I was there awhile ago. Well, geez…….. who cares what she said anyway. There are just some people who can’t stand the success of KSW & how popular he is also in Japan. :):angry:

TY, Hahaha - now, i don't need to ask you anymore who's thread is that since I read that, too when I was there awhile ago. Well, geez…….. who cares what she said anyway. There are just some people who can't stand the success of KSW & how popular he is also in Japan. :):angry:

so clever ! hahah no asking hah? :w00t:

yes, you are right! someone can't stand the success of KSW and his enormous popularity in Japan! they event cant stand the fact that their idol is always behind KSW!

Nevermind, like Sir Alex Ferguson said "Form is temporary, Class is permanent"

No matter how jealousy it is, KSW' class is the way permanent!

Larger photo...

sangwooa27c3zu0.jpg

Credit as stated..

Per every Japan Fan blog, they are following closely to weather forecast ! might be because of tomorrow airport camping! :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo, "Asia's second Best Young Actor" selected by Japanese female viewers

Innolife - 2008/10/21(Tue) 11;00

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3466/90718lsv5.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo was selected as second place by Japanese woman in a Japan TV Asahi survey conducted in "Who are the Best 10 Asian Young Stars?"

The result was broadcasted in SMA Station programme of Asahi TV hosted by one of the SMAP group members Shingo Katori. Kwon Sang Woo is ranking 2nd place in "Asia's 10 best young actors" that proved his popularity.

About 500 Japanese women were in the survey. Taiwanese group F4 was elected the 1st position followed by Kwon Sang Woo in the second, and "Taiwan's Rain" Jay Chou was chosen 3rd. Fourth and fifth place followed by Song Seung Hun and Jackie Chan's son, Jaycee Chan (Fong Zu Ming). Korean star Lee Jun Ki and singer Bi Rain were in the 6th and 10th rankings which shown enormour popularity of Korean actors.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=90718

wonder how they define "young" in d survey :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo's oredi 32 :phew:

wonder how they define "young" in d survey :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo's oredi 32 :phew:

my dear, i become the operator to you these days :lol:

The age proposed is applied to all actors who are below 35 ! see, he has 2 year left to be the 1st :lol:

THE NUDE ALBUM

[]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6981/645efb3095ec3d1fbab85ebhj0.jpg[/]

LINKS to see the DVD through YOUTUBE

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the link of the DVD here. Is this available for release & sale already? I love it & I'm interested to get a copy for myself. Ahhh......... looking at the video, there are so many sexy photos - I love it. hahaha - the photos are great. Wondering how much will the DVD cost? I hope not so expensive, huh? You see, this won't only be in an album but a DVD format. And the cover is very cool, huh? :sweatingbullets::lol: