Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

azura, gosh, I want to have that unbrella..........it has his image.......... great gift. Lucky those fans who got this gift but luckier because they saw him.

yes dear this umbrella is definitely better than the one from THEFACESHOP.

Guest TY_KSW

i definately had a stairway to heaven marathon last night :)

aww happy birthday mr, kwon sang woo

marathon? wow! you having big energy! :phew:

the marathon recalled me Betchay! Where are you now? sure you are still in your marathon!! dun know who is the guy now! :lol:

Extract from Japanese Mag "女性自身"

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3029/qqq2cw4.jpg

credit chami

if they didnt show TheFaceshop in the top right corner it would be misunderstood a D&G ads!

The last pix is the most close-up of D&G :phew:

Hi - Wow, you re-watched that drama? Me, I re-watched his another series, Bad Love. I noticed that KSW didn’t cry too much in this drama. My favourite, Kim Sung Soo is also here in this drama. This drama is pretty good but there were some episodes where they’re kind of dragging. It’s a beautiful & tragic love story between the 3 characters. And everyone dies every 3-episode. But just the same, I love the drama as much as I’m so in love with KSW. I just don’t know why it got bad reviews though. What I know is this drama is a little bit complicated the same thing with their lives. I find KSS & LYW cute together in the 1st episode & that she’s the only person who can make him smile. It’s just that she sometimes gets on my nerves. It’s just that his character is greedy here & I feel pity for KSW. I feel sad for his life. I just hope that KSS didn’t die. I love that episode where KSW shows his body of course! :):sweatingbullets:

Oh my.... nice! Azura.... is the FS here giving out these posters here too? :w00t:

Just remembered it was his birthday few days ago :P

Happy Belated to SW.....

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7779/gfnc9.jpg

:lol: they need to do smtg abt the dog's expression.

you mean next year as a married man he wont have chance to celebrate with full of cake n present but with pampers?? :lol:

Sangwoo may not even get a chance to celebrate with his fans (or whatever's left of them :phew: ) if STY turns out to be a possessive wifie :rolleyes:

moi like to watch STH too :phew: ........ especially d last epi! :w00t:

marathon? wow! you having big energy! :phew:

the marathon recalled me Betchay! Where are you now? sure you are still in your marathon!! dun know who is the guy now! :lol:

u dun need to rewatch d entire drama dear :phew: ...... just d most interesting parts like when Jung Suh went to heaven n d white piano finale at d beach! 36_11_6.gif

Guest kierelun

What an irony, reel become real and the hero wins them all!!

Stairways to Heaven, both guys like the same girl CJW and in real life both same guys fell for the same girl STY but in reel and in real both girls like the same guy - what a joke, celebrities life is like a vicious cycle!! I love you, you love him, he loves her.

Guest TY_KSW

horrors! :o ..... 1st time moi found this thread on pg. 4!!! :wacko: ..... is this d beginning of d end? :phew:

Lets well prepared my dear.. This room have 37 pages.. :phew:

horrors! :o ..... 1st time moi found this thread on pg. 4!!! :wacko: ..... is this d beginning of d end? :phew:

[] f0046132_2071571.jpg[/]

devoted uncle B)

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zzelda/f0046132_1122334.jpg]

] f0046132_1105984.jpg[/]

he always look better in pastels! B) ..... moi too! :P

Hi moi - Gosh, this is quite not a good premonition..........but I hope you're wrong here. There's really no news about him nowadays but things will turn-out to be busy again next month, you'll see - just before, during & after the wedding & even during the honeymoon stage until......... he goes back to work again. And I'll be waiting for this............ ^_^:o

Guest TY_KSW

Hi moi - Gosh, this is quite not a good premonition..........but I hope you're wrong here. There's really no news about him nowadays but things will turn-out to be busy again next month, you'll see - just before, during & after the wedding & even during the honeymoon stage until......... he goes back to work again. And I'll be waiting for this............ ^_^:o

Will, he will be busy, correct!!! but its his job, not ours dear.. Do you think he will update his fan how and what he prepares for the wed?

Even if he did, we would not update...especially the "honeymoon".. i just update his filming/cf regarding... I wont do anything about the private...

Our Azura is busy enough to enterfere into his private life too.. She is now in Taipei ? right dear? :lol:

Regarding the "going back to work" .. lets time answer...

I dun think he has any "work" this year except that wed thingy! :phew:

Will, he will be busy, correct!!! but its his job, not ours dear.. Do you think he will update his fan how and what he prepares for the wed?

Even if he did, we would not update...especially the "honeymoon".. i just update his filming/cf regarding... I wont do anything about the private...

Our Azura is busy enough to enterfere into his private life too.. She is now in Taipei ? right dear? :lol:

Best wishes Sang Woo!

Hi TY - it's fine & OK if we won't hear anything about the wedding soon anymore, anyway, that's his prerogative, it's quite a personal information stuff. About his next work, we can wait until next year........... As long as he's happy, nothing matters really.......... Every person is different, ( with simple needs) nobody's alike. Like the person in my avvie, the most important thing in his life above everything else is Food & for KSW's case it's a Woman....... ^_^:)

Oh, really, is azura in Taipei? Vacation or work-related? No wonder she's MIA for some days now. :P:D

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - it's fine & OK if we won't hear anything about the wedding soon anymore, anyway, that's his prerogative, it's quite a personal information stuff. About his next work, we can wait until next year........... As long as he's happy, nothing matters really.......... Every person is different, ( with simple needs) nobody's alike. Like the person in my avvie, the most important thing in his life above everything else is Food & for KSW's case it's a Woman....... ^_^:)

Oh, really, is azura in Taipei? Vacation or work-related? No wonder she's MIA for some days now. :P:D

really? Food is important to Rain? Cool! if one man choose food is important he is type of good hearted, thoughful and cheerful! Nice to hear that! :rolleyes:

aish, i cant tell type of those whose fav is woman, aish! :crazy:

The future work, i mean filming, you hope to see in the next year? hahah, so optimic you are..

really? Food is important to Rain? Cool! if one man choose food is important he is type of good hearted, thoughful and cheerful! Nice to hear that! :rolleyes:

aish, i cant tell type of those whose fav is woman, aish! :crazy:

The future work, i mean filming, you hope to see in the next year? hahah, so optimic you are..

TY, we have to be optimistic this time so we could hear something about him even next year yet. hahaha - lol - I don't think he's going to give up his career just like that............ (Ye, Food is the most important to him & can make him very happy because he experienced starving before with nothing to eat - before he becomes RAIN. - Woman & money are the least important to him) :)

Guest evatasia

its really surprised me when heard this guy will get married.. his gf so kyute n lovely.. as she said... "his my perfect match"

Guest TY_KSW

its really surprised me when heard this guy will get married.. his gf so kyute n lovely.. as she said... "his my perfect match"

of course she must say so, if not him, she cant find out whole life such that man ! That chance just come once in her lifetime! she must keep sticking to him!!! Only the stupid could release him out!

She, m sure, not a stupid!