Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest whizzer's_rose

Son Tae Young in To Marry a Millionaire is not one of the contestants, but the hostess of the contestants and assistant to the PD. She is prettier than the contestants,in my opinion.

uh yeah, that was what I was saying. I referred to her as the other girl or the second female lead of that. I think she's even prettier than the lead herself. She just looks very elegant.

Guest camella

what a big heart u have grandma! ;)

Talk straight to me moi, are you being cynical? Your ;) what does this mean and BIG ? Really I like to know. :huh:

Guest camella

uh yeah, that was what I was saying. I referred to her as the other girl or the second female lead of that. I think she's even prettier than the lead herself. She just looks very elegant.

Sorry for not getting you right the first time. I thought you meant the other girl finalist among the contestants. Yes she is pretty and elegant as you said. But in my opinion, her acting was ???. Anyway she could have improved in later projects, but I have yet to see them.

Guest ny2002

Hi Guys!

Oooh! He looks HOT here! :wub: (Made me forget for a minute my heartbreak! Hahaha :lol:) Thanks Moi!

Since I am flying away tomorrow... and because he still has a place in my heart :rolleyes: ... I would still like to greet my KSW an advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Hope he has a great day and I do wish him much luck on his upcoming marriage!

I'll be back in 2 wks. See you all then! (Boy! I know I will have major backread to do! :lol: ) Take Care Everyone! :)

Sangwoo at the Bday event on 2 AUG.

[]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6122/weejx4.jpg[/]

Hi azura - thanks for posting here his recent photo. He looks really good the way he is. I'm sure the fans who were there have some kind of mixed-emotion. :):mellow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, KSW! Believe everything happens for a reason. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. :huh::)

That b-day celebration was a success! Many fans were there to support him. :)