Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

SANG WOO, GET A PRE-NUP!!!!!

:lol: we did mention a Pre-nup in the last several posts... looked like he didn't :phew:

He said fame, reputation or money is nothing. Love is everything!

Guest camella
Hi! just passing by...When I heard that kwong sang woo was getting married and saw the lucky girl she was getting married to, she looked really familiar and then I realized that she played the other girl in Marrying A Millionaire. I think she is really pretty and when I watched that series, I can't help but root for her instead of the lead actress. KSW has a good choice. good luck to them.
Son Tae Young in To Marry a Millionaire is not one of the contestants, but the hostess of the contestants and assistant to the PD. She is prettier than the contestants,in my opinion.

Guest Azura

SANG WOO MY STORY

Premium Event in Japan

Date/Time : 2008.10.25 / 14:00

Venue: Saitama Super Arena 

Ticket price: 12,000 yen

FC members register date : 2008.8.4 12:00 ~ 2008.8.6 15:00

source: http://www.k-sw.jp

qwwbu0.jpg

o1eg4.jpg

o2ef1.jpg

credit hello3woo

Guest TY_KSW

SANG WOO MY STORY

Premium Event in Japan

Date/Time : 2008.10.25 / 14:00

Venue: Saitama Super Arena 

Ticket price: 12,000 yen

FC members register date : 2008.8.4 12:00 ~ 2008.8.6 15:00

source: http://www.k-sw.jp

US110/tix wow.. such a big story hah? wonder what is STORY he would like to tell our Japanese chingus? :D

Oct 25? isnt it Honey moon duration? dun tell me that woman will attent too!

Azura, will ya go? :rolleyes:

Southeast Asian and Japan?

my dear... if JDG has time and takes tours, i m sure it will be typhoon, not just a storm!

Last time he was in VN, some foreign mags also mentioned that if he ran for the presidental position that day he would have been won! :lol:

Regarding Sangwoo, VN mags n news these days are focusing into his coming wed and rise big question mark to his wife-to-be :phew:

Janggie is a great guy dear, but moi was referring to some newbie hunk, maybe around 27 (just a bit older than moi self B)) who becomes d new Sangwoo or new Bae! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Janggie is a great guy dear, but moi was referring to some newbie hunk, maybe around 27 (just a bit older than moi self B) ) who becomes d new Sangwoo or new Bae! :phew:

ah! you meant a newbie??

i dun think there is any newbie that makes another KSW or BYJ successor now, i cant find :phew: .... Granted that there are several new hunks that attractive but being as powerful as KSW or BYJ... still none ! May be another few years more.. lets wait

Tsk tsk, tat time you might become an ajumah already! :D

Birthday event will be held in this hall today Aug 2..

i thought it s a little bit narrow to a big event. I doubted 1000 containing..... :phew:

20080802012lz4.jpg

Guest Azura

US110/tix wow.. such a big story hah? wonder what is STORY he would like to tell our Japanese chingus? :D

Oct 25? isnt it Honey moon duration? dun tell me that woman will attent too!

Azura, will ya go? :rolleyes:

Nope cos No money No time.... :rolleyes:

heard that there's a tight security at the event this afternoon.

q1ew5.jpg

q2mj4.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Nope cos No money No time.... :rolleyes:

heard that there's a tight security at the event this afternoon.

hahahha.. really? tight security?? My Godness! why is that?

Wonder they set a screening outside the door? :lol:

Read news that there were 1500 fans attending!!! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

fans gather outside the venue waiting to enter.

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9375/20...54f31952mo8.jpg

in the last pix i notice some women wearing Kimono!

wow! everybody are so beautiful then!

:rolleyes::w00t: Hope they did enjoy the event fully heart n soul!

Update: Per Chami blog , SW is a little bit thin and sun-tan!

no pix yet, i wonder how thin he is now since hearing the news from Echan that his loss 4kgs..

WOW.. i wish i can lost 4 kgs within 10 days... :lol:

Guest mrs han

so a not too happy birthday for Sangwoo huh? :rolleyes: ...... after Bae n Sangwoo, moi wondering who will be d next K-hunk to take SE Asia by storm! B)

In case she won't be able to come to soompi on Sangwoo's birthday, the cavewoman is now shouting out:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OPPA!" The cavewoman is wishing you happiness and peace of mind! ;)

The cavewoman is a bit sad - she misses the "old" KSW thread! Can't we go back to our old naughty selves? :tears::tears:

Guest camella

I was just reviewing some past interviews of Sangwoo and in one of them, he said that he would marry when it is time to marry. She could be a great woman but if it is not time to marry, it is not my Destiny. I follow my destiny.

This reminded me of what a philosopher (forgot his name) said " God does not ask our permission on three major phases of our lives, "when we will be born, when we will die and when we will marry".

I guess, popular opinion is that his chosen bride is not a great woman as far as our idol is concerned. We, his fans have great expectations for him, fair or not. He hinted about the right timing to be around the corner, in his interviews during the shooting of BAD Love.

There it is, IT IS TIME FOR SW TO MARRY, his message. The kind of woman he has chosen, is his right, and not the major issue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANGWOO. WITH MY LOVE AND WISHES FOR THE BEST NOW AND FOR ALWAYS.

In case she won't be able to come to soompi on Sangwoo's birthday, the cavewoman is now shouting out:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OPPA!" The cavewoman is wishing you happiness and peace of mind! ;)

The cavewoman is a bit sad - she misses the "old" KSW thread! Can't we go back to our old naughty selves? :tears::tears:

aren't we still d same as always on this thread? :unsure: ....... well, most of us anyway :phew: ...... U and TY_KSW r still as notty as ever! -_- ...... while moi am still just as even more sweet n demure n innocent! :w00t:

I was just reviewing some past interviews of Sangwoo and in one of them, he said that he would marry when it is time to marry. She could be a great woman but if it is not time to marry, it is not my Destiny. I follow my destiny.

This reminded me of what a philosopher (forgot his name) said " God does not ask our permission on three major phases of our lives, "when we will be born, when we will die and when we will marry".

I guess, popular opinion is that his chosen bride is not a great woman as far as our idol is concerned. We, his fans have great expectations for him, fair or not. He hinted about the right timing to be around the corner, in his interviews during the shooting of BAD Love.

There it is, IT IS TIME FOR SW TO MARRY, his message. The kind of woman he has chosen, is his right, and not the major issue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANGWOO. WITH MY LOVE AND WISHES FOR THE BEST NOW AND FOR ALWAYS.

what a big heart u have grandma! ;)

wow! delicious cake, dear!

i mean its cream! :sweatingbullets::lol:

moi dear! :o ....... all d calories! -_- ...... Sangwoo better stay clear of d cake! <_< ....... of cos it is STY's duty to finish it all up for him! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

moi dear! :o ....... all d calories! -_- ...... Sangwoo better stay clear of d cake! <_< ....... of cos it is STY's duty to finish it all up for him! :w00t:

SW needs to get as much calories as better since he has loss 4kgs !! tsk tsk.. his birthday appealed a little bit slim man! aish! :phew:

Not surprise if that woman getting fat! :lol:

SW needs to get as much calories as better since he has loss 4kgs !! tsk tsk.. his birthday appealed a little bit slim man! aish! :phew:

Not surprise if that woman getting fat! :lol:

after d cake, she might just give your panda avatar a run for his money! 36_11_6.gif

20070207145347.jpg

Sangwoo gets d blues! :w00t:

k_sangwoo.jpg

what a tacky pendant! <_<

20070223_294120.jpg

Sangwoo in a black mood! B)

Guest camella

Like to share the cake i ordered..

i ate it yesterday...haha

Wendy,

What a lovely cake. Thanks for sharing it with us even if we could not eat it with you. Is this the KSWSingapore club cake for Sangwoo? KSWPhil has no cake or celebration this year. The moderators are busy with work and their loved ones. Not because he has found his future wife.

We just wish Sangwoo all the best from our site. We are planning to send him a gift for his wedding.