Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

Here is the link to download the clip of funny Bangbang making broacasted by SBS

Download:

http://movie.geocities.jp/kswmugamuchu/sbs0521.wmv

Credit: kswmugamuch

Here's my humble translation from the clip:

K - Kwon Sang Woo

H: Ha Jiwon

R: Reporter

BK: Background Voice

W: Words appeared on screen

BK: We are in a water resort in Pusan and everyone are focusing on.....? Both Kwon sangwoo & Ha Jiwon look great together.

K: We are filming the CF, the theme is summer breeze so we're in Pusan now. I have endorsed Bang Bang for almost 3 years and HJW is longer. I always make a point to tell her (that's mean she is long enough there)

BK: camera rolling the filming begin, both looking at each other and Kwon sangwoo put his hand on her shoulder....why is Ha jiwon laughing?

K: i dont know why suddenly i put my hand on her shoulder.....

BK: both are watching the replay on the monitor.....

W: you (mean HJW, cant make it...)

BK: kwon sangwoo is making funny faces next to Ha jiwon

W: see...you just cant make it.

BK : Kwon sangwoo is making fun of Ha Jiwon and she's not aware of it

K : get out of my way, i cant see

BK: are you satisfied with your performance? (asking HJW)

K : hurry up and answer, they are asking you, dont be shy

BK: kwon sangwoo really like to tease Ha jiwon....

Here's the interview section

R: Kwon sangwoo always teasing Ha Jiwon

K: i do it for the audiences....

H: kwon sangwoo is a nice and funny man....we're happy when filming...

K: yes she's right, i'm a funny man

H: not really (she laugh), oppa not good at praising people in words so he always making jokes and teasing people

K: so you're more excited when i jokes right?

R: so both of you have been "onscreen couple" for several years now so what's the most asked question?

K: what's the charming side of Ha Jiwon

R: so what did you reply?

K: i reply none....i dont find her charming at all

R: alright, so what will your question be if you are to in interview each other?

K: you go first (refering to HJW)

H: so what did you do on your free time?

K: eat, what else..

K: do you have a boyfriend?

H: no

K: oh...

H: so sad....

K: sad??

BK: both Kwon sangwoo and Ha jiwon has been collaborating for several years and Kwon Sangwoo enjoy teasing Ha jiwon and make her laugh alot...she's cant stop laughing....

H: why are you doing this...you make me wanna cry now

R: if your idea girlfriend is Ha Jiwon type....what will you do?

K: i'll go after her

R: what if there's a guy like kwon sangwoo interested and want to woo you what will you do? (asking HJW)

K: she will say "YES" (ksw jump in and answer for HJW)

R: kwon sangwoo are really funny....

R: so what's next for both of you after this?

K: i will start filming "Daemul" this month for SBS, please anticipate and i will do my best...and Ha jiwoo will rest for a long time a very long time

H: i will be starting a new project soo.......

K: (ksw jump in again and answer for hjw) i will take a long break and rest a very long time

(he wanted to continue but was stop by hjw)

K: Ha jiwon will be in a SBS drama on 2015 and she will rest for 10 years (hjw trying to cover ksw mouth)

Guest TY_KSW

hahahha...

it did crack me up dear!! So funny Sangwoo.. ahhahah! :lol::lol:

Thank you very very much for the translation dear.. So, we are enlightened all already. :w00t::w00t:

Guest Azura

Thanks dear for the translations.

Sangwoo is really cute & funny. :D

Dokboki... is it spicy rice sticks?

yes, its the most common seen street food in Korea.

Guest Azura

My golly.. maybe it was Daemul Shooting! :w00t::w00t:

Hope somebody can confirm it! :w00t:

i'm searching...nobody know, some said its for Daemul and some said is for a music mv....

magazine

qqq1op6.jpg

Guest betchay

I'm curious to know who is that girl receiving the ice cream mmmm.. very mysterious <_<:sweatingbullets:

Hello viry yin, yeah.. i curious too if it was from Daemul scene.

Hopefully we can get our answers tmr. :phew:

Guest mrs han

Please enlighten this cavewoman, dears. She's been out of circulation for some time and she needs to be informed. ^_^^_^

Is it true that our man has agreed to star in a period drama to be directed by the STH PD? Read about it in the other Woo's thread... :phew::phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Please enlighten this cavewoman, dears. She's been out of circulation for some time and she needs to be informed. ^_^^_^

Is it true that our man has agreed to star in a period drama to be directed by the STH PD? Read about it in the other Woo's thread... :phew::phew:

Hi Mrs Han, i miss you..nice to see you here!!

Hey you always say you rre "cavewoman" but all your inf is quite new to us !! :lol:

It is not official announcement or confirmation from producer or actor himself dear.. The latest news that made us excited is tht after Daemul our Sangwoo will star in the biggest budget war drama of MBC shooting in Feb 2009 and broadcasted in Jun 2009.. The director of this drama is STH's!!! :D

hope d ending follows d style of STH too! :w00t:

Hi Mrs Han, i miss you..nice to see you here!!

Hey you always say you rre "cavewoman" but all your inf is quite new to us !! :lol:

It is not official announcement or confirmation from producer or actor himself dear.. The latest news that made us excited is tht after Daemul our Sangwoo will star in the biggest budget war drama of MBC shooting in Feb 2009 and broadcasted in Jun 2009.. The director of this drama is STH's!!! :D

wonder who's fighting who in this war thingy :phew: ...... doesn't really matter as long as Sangwoo wins d warfare n d ending suits moi! B)