Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Where is our mistress Azura?? havent seen you online..

Pls help to clarify your sources.. i just learnt from all ws that our prince will star in a new drama MBC started in Jun 2009 as a blockbuster "No.1 Road Man" ??

really? :w00t:

Jeez.. so early news, 365 days to go. :w00t: i'm excited :w00t:

I guess, the mistress is working & will be happy to know this. :)

The wives are here anyway. hahah

Chingu.. what about my Daemul couple, no news yet? :phew:

Pls help to clarify your sources.. i just learnt from all ws that our prince will star in a new drama MBC started in Jun 2009 as a blockbuster "No.1 Road Man" ?? which supposed to shoot n Feb 2009.......

Here is source, tsk tsk.. the news is everywhere..

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/

TY, so happy for your great news. I hope this is true & if so, will be finalized. Thanks that our man has so many projects coming in towards him. Daemul filming isn't yet completed halfway & here's another drama for him to do. This has been a very good year for him & I hope that this will continue on & on........ No. 1 Road Man.... wondering what is the story about? Wwwwoooaaahhh...... there's something to look forward to again next year..... :):lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, so happy for your great news. I hope this is true & if so, will be finalized. Thanks that our man has so many projects coming in towards him. Daemul filming isn't yet completed halfway & here's another drama for him to do. This has been a very good year for him & I hope that this will continue on & on........ No. 1 Road Man.... wondering what is the story about? Wwwwoooaaahhh...... there's something to look forward to again next year..... :):lol:

Will, "No. 1 Road man" is about the action war drama... :) KSW, if he confirmed, will be lead as the hero!!!

hope it s not a tragedy end! :phew:

how undemure! -_- ....... BTW that HJW wasn't bad in Hwanjini :rolleyes: ....... but methinks she n Sangwoo won't be compatible in a period drama! B)

I have a feeling that you're TOO JEALOUS of these pix, moi - lol . You just won't accept it. But you're serious wanting to see him in a period drama, huh? :)

Guest TY_KSW

I have a feeling that you're TOO JEALOUS of these pix, moi - lol . You just won't accept it. But you're serious wanting to see him in a period drama, huh? :)

Moi dear, sorry that the next project after Daemul may be a war drama by MBC

See:

af9791e0d284c4e6e73c54bmp4.jpg

Will, "No. 1 Road man" is about the action war drama... :) KSW, if he confirmed, will be lead as the hero!!!

hope it s not a tragedy end! :phew:

Thanks TY. In case, this would be the first action-war drama he's going to do, huh? We could see those high-kicks from him again......... Of course, he should be the lead here....... I don't think & don't want him to settle for less - playing the 2nd lead. Ye, hope so, too that the ending won't be like that. :)

See:

TY, moi will be surely disappointed & disgusted of your news. :)

Guest TY_KSW

I'm sure this is gonna be another big budget drama of MBC.

They announced it right away.. coz possible after Daemul, the

shoot will start. :rolleyes:

Wow.. his new management is really working hard. ;)

that is the biggest budget for war film of MBC and invested by US firm too.. They would like to set up the real war drama about the South-North korean in the war.. They need a real man to cast a real hero!!!

See, who to choose? hahhah.. a casanova!!! :lol:

Guest Azura

Pls help to clarify your sources.. i just learnt from all ws that our prince will star in a new drama MBC started in Jun 2009 as a blockbuster "No.1 Road Man" ?? which supposed to shoot n Feb 2009.......

Here is source, tsk tsk.. the news is everywhere..

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/

Yes dear...you're right about the news. so excited!!! good news to all the woo'ers. :D

Our prince are working hard to make up for the 2 years absent... :rolleyes:

Your 2 fav will be fighting each other on the box office....so whose side u gonna be?? :phew:

u guys on msn?? me in now.... ^_^

Guest betchay

that is the biggest budget for war film of MBC and invested by US firm too.. They would like to set up the real war drama about the South-North korean in the war.. They need a real man to cast a real hero!!!

See, who to choose? hahhah.. a casanova!!! :lol:

So our dear Sangwoo... From naughty casanova to a warrior hero! :w00t:

I'm sure this is gonna be another big budget drama of MBC.

They announced it right away.. coz possible after Daemul, the

shoot will start. :rolleyes:

Wow.. his new management is really working hard. ;)

Hi betchay - our man is in good hands now. And no time to rest anymore even after Daemul's filming will be completed. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Yes dear...you're right about the news. so excited!!! good news to all the woo'ers. :D

Our prince are working hard to make up for the 2 years absent... :rolleyes:

Your 2 fav will be fighting each other on the box office....so whose side u gonna be?? :phew:

u guys on msn?? me in now.... ^_^

oh, you confirm the news i post.. Thanks Godness, it's true...

Our man knows how sacrify we are during his 2 year hiatus.. The compensates now!! hahhah!

hey! i m in msn too! :rolleyes:

a pix snap by fans.....

w2ke9.jpg

hehehhe? is it Casanova or Yong Gi??? Azura??? :w00t::w00t:

Who is compatible with SW in period drama dear.. if not the newbie casted?

u are so clever dear! B)

well they can give her all d floral theme if they like -_- ...... but that's so sissyish for Sangwoo! <_<

See:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5636/af97...6e73c54bmp4.jpg

so nothing but men doing battle after battle? :phew: ......... then maybe there won't be a leading lady! :w00t: ...... actually moi am quite partial now to d war thingy! :P

Thanks TY. In case, this would be the first action-war drama he's going to do, huh? We could see those high-kicks from him again......... Of course, he should be the lead here....... I don't think & don't want him to settle for less - playing the 2nd lead. Ye, hope so, too that the ending won't be like that. :)

TY, moi will be surely disappointed & disgusted of your news. :)

of cos Sangwoo must be d leading man! Otherwise he should pass up on this one! -_- ...... maybe it could be a drama set during ancient times! B) ...... with a demure newbie getting to wear at least 10 luvli, flowing hanbok in d last epi! :P

Guest Azura

oh, you confirm the news i post.. Thanks Godness, it's true...

Our man knows how sacrify we are during his 2 year hiatus.. The compensates now!! hahhah!

hey! i m in msn too! :rolleyes:

hehehhe? is it Casanova or Yong Gi??? Azura??? :w00t::w00t:

It's Kang Yong Ki....i think :)

Guest TY_KSW

so nothing but men doing battle after battle? :phew: ......... then maybe there won't be a leading lady! :w00t: ...... actually moi am quite partial now to d war thingy! :P

of cos Sangwoo must be d leading man! Otherwise he should pass up on this one! -_- ...... maybe it could be a drama set during ancient times! B) ...... with a demure newbie getting to wear at least 10 luvli, flowing hanbok in d last epi! :P

hohooh! wearing at least 10 flowing hanboks in a war drama! tsk tsk.. only you could act that role.. The problem is MBC need so recruit a platoon to secure her in the flowing hanbok!!! :lol::lol:

hohooh! wearing at least 10 flowing hanboks in a war drama! tsk tsk.. only you could act that role.. The problem is MBC need so recruit a platoon to secure her in the flowing hanbok!!! :lol::lol:

d winner of d war (ie. Sangwoo's character :wub:) will present himself to d royal court in d last epi where he meets d demure newbie B) ...... he gets to see her 10 times ..... in a garden overflowing with flowers (yep. we can allow d floral theme here! :phew: ), at d seaside during sunset (so romantic dun u think! ;) ), royal banquets etc etc! :w00t: ...... each time d newbie appears in a more n more stunning hanbok until Sangwoo finally falls in luv with her at d very end! :P ...... MBC really should hire moi as its scriptwriter! B)

Guest TY_KSW

d winner of d war (ie. Sangwoo's character :wub: ) will present himself to d royal court in d last epi where he meets d demure newbie B) ...... he gets to see her 10 times ..... in a garden overflowing with flowers (yep. we can allow d floral theme here! :phew: ), at d seaside during sunset (so romantic dun u think! ;) ), royal banquets etc etc! :w00t: ...... each time d newbie appears in a more n more stunning hanbok until Sangwoo finally falls in luv with her at d very end! :P ...... MBC really should hire moi as its scriptwriter! B)

yes dear... very romantic.. i even can smell the florist scent in your script too.. :D

just wonder, he is the hero (as your plot set up) that must be very busy in mission, so how could he find space time to meet you 10 times in a romantic garden overflowing with flowers in such deadly war (not to mention they may bombing it).. tsk tsk ! :lol::lol::lol: