Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Finally....no more headaches and Sangwoo can move on from now.

TY...i have decidedto have Korean for dinner later after seeing the pix..mouth watering now :D

:w00t: to cheering to the peace return hah? Enjoy my dear..

I have decided to have lunch this Sunday at Korean resto Daejanggeum...

yummy yummy... :D

Guest TY_KSW

Ladies, m thinking about 1 thing! :phew:

Daemul will be first shooting in Japan, right?

will there be a praying celebration? I think normally it was held before the shooting day or in same day. In this case, i dun think they will hold it in Japan but in native...

so, that is my curiousity... When will they hold the celebration?? :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

First.. i'm glad that the case was over. He can fully concentrate now

as casanova! Yipee... :D

:w00t: to cheering to the peace return hah? Enjoy my dear..

I have decided to have lunch this Sunday at Korean resto Daejanggeum...

yummy yummy... :D

After 3 consecutive days of VN cuisine, i had my fave Korean yesterday! :P:lol:

Ladies, m thinking about 1 thing! :phew:

Daemul will be first shooting in Japan, right?

will there be a praying celebration? I think normally it was held before the shooting day or in same day. In this case, i dun think they will hold it in Japan but in native...

so, that is my curiousity... When will they hold the celebration?? :rolleyes:

I'm sure they will hold it in Korea. I wonder when will SBS release the

remaining casts. & if the script reading is necessary? Hope SBS will

show us the pix soon. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

After 3 consecutive days of VN cuisine, i had my fave Korean yesterday! :P:lol:

hahha.. you are so fast dear... had it yesterday! will it be as much as 3 days like VN cuisine? :lol:

I'm sure they will hold it in Korea. I wonder when will SBS release the

remaining casts. & if the script reading is necessary? Hope SBS will

show us the pix soon. :rolleyes:

im impatient too.. why didn't they announce.. is it because those regarding PRESIDENT LADY so everything must be confidential! :D

Thanks Moi for the pictures....this man is hot. :D

u are welcome dear! :D

Source: KBS World 2008-05-09

Kwon Sang-woo Drops Lawsuit

http://world.kbs.co.kr/src/images/music_news/e080509_01.jpg

Korea’s heartthrob Kwon Sang-woo dropped his $1.9-million lawsuit against his former agency. Kwon and his ex-agency Best Flow (formerly Yuri International) have been locked in an eight-month legal battle over the allegation of Best Flow pocketing Kwon’s share of profit worth 1.9 million dollars. Best Flow had also sued Kwon for defamation and embezzlement, but this suit has been withdrawn as well. The two sides also agreed not to launch any civil or criminal suits over these matters in the future.

Kwon’s current representative Golden Thumb Entertainment said that there was no reason to continue the legal suit, since the management at Best Flow has been replaced with new people. The amount of profit due to Kwon has also been settled amicably. Now that Kwon is freed from the legal headache, he is getting ready to shoot a new TV series to be aired in August.

that's good :) .... even though its obviously d agency's fault in d 1st place <_< ..... at least now Sangwoo gets to concentrate on his acting! B)

hahha.. you are so fast dear... had it yesterday! will it be as much as 3 days like VN cuisine? :lol:

im impatient too.. why didn't they announce.. is it because those regarding PRESIDENT LADY so everything must be confidential! :D

moi am so impatient for d ending oredi! :w00t: ..... Bhutto Bhutto anyone? :phew:

BTW moi watching My Tutor Friend over Starhub Channel 62 right now! :w00t: ..... such incompatibility, tsk tsk tsk! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

moi am so impatient for d ending oredi! :w00t: ..... Bhutto Bhutto anyone? :phew:

since it has been adapted from a fantasy manhwa i guess it should be tasted as Hillary ! :w00t:

Guest betchay

Thanks for your COOL artwork, chingu.

ya.. 1 more week, we'll be able to see Sangwoo. :phew:

Hey, i saw Angie in your other namja thread, i wanna Angie too! :D

Guest betchay

Hi TY - this little boy really is popular here now because of you - hahaha :lol:

Hello will, i know... good thing, TY hid his cute thingy this time! hahahsmiley9.gif

Happy Mother's day to our mother-in-law!

kswMom.gif

Guest TY_KSW

hahha.. what do you think chingu? if i put the cute thingy on Angie's T ? muahahha!

sure the "artwork" of the guy next door is nice hah? hahha! so "sentiment n romantic" he is!! :w00t::lol:

Guest betchay

hahha.. what do you think chingu? if i put the cute thingy on Angie's T ? muahahha!

sure the "artwork" of the guy next door is nice hah? hahha! so "sentiment n romantic" he is!! :w00t::lol:

Forget it dear.. :phew:

I told u, that is for our eyes only. hahah

Hi betchay - definitely, we don't have this yet including TY, azura & moi, huh- hahaha lol :lol:

Thats why Sangwoo's mom is our universal mother-in-law. :D

kswMomgif.gif

kswMomAR.jpg