Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

An Interview with Kwon Sang Woo

Thursday May 8, 2008

Source: Newsen

Thanks dear....that's one long interview out there. :rolleyes:

Big kisses to you, dear Chingu, Muacks !!! for the interesting article!

SW will think of the intelligent role? I would like to see ! the most handsome spy!

He said that he is GOING TO DO the reall action? May be after the DAEMUL ???

many good thingies today!

wow! our man is very rich huh? a longterm contract to one of the 3 Worldwide biggest hotels and the 3rd biggest shares!!!

handsome + talent + kind-hearted + rich

My Godness! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

as moi oredi said a million times :rolleyes: ...... what Sangwoo needs is a sweet n demure wifie to complete his happiness! :phew: ..... n for his next role moi would recommend a period drama! B)

Guest betchay

betchay, thanks for sharing this article. A nice article & the coolest interview ever. He has been working very hard for what he is now. I salute him for his determination to achieve what’s required & expected from him. Wow, he partly owns a resort - so, the news, which was been reported before is true. No wonder he's the endorser of this resort hotel at the same time, huh & for 5-years at that! This man also knows how to handle his money. Just wondering why of all resort hotel in the country, he chose the place in Bali. Is this hotel resort has other affiliate in other countries? I hope this resort hotel is doing fine.

KSW is popular not only in Korea but to other Asian countries as well. For sure, he'd be recognized wherever he goes. And right he is when he said that he lost his freedom - he also loses his privacy in a lot of things. But although how popular he is now, there seems to be a shyness in him.

Thankfully, he didn't become a teacher. If not, we wouldn't be able to know him. And thanks also that he served the MS at an early age where he was still a model & not yet an actor. So, he was 21 years old when he entered the army.

About his latest movie, Destiny, looking forward to grab a DVD copy of this film. I know he worked very hard for this movie. He's a great actor even the first time I watched him in STH. This is the first drama of him where I get addicted towards this man. I know he's giving his all to all the projects that he's working on. You can see different acting styles from all his dramas/movies. I don't consider his latest drama, Bad Love a failure. It was just not really patronized by many people because of the story & how it ended. But I love it - & this is my opinion. He gave everything on this drama. I'm just so thankful that he wasn't disappointed very much of how the drama turned out instead he becomes optimistic. I want him to try out several kinds of role. Now, can't wait for his upcoming drama. We can see another kind of KSW there. And talking about the role offered to him, how I wish he could play as a doctor in a drama in the future. For sure, this would fit him to a T. I disagree with him so much when he said that he doesn't have that "distinguished" look being one. Any role that requires him to play as a rich man would fit him very well.

KSW is a very transparent person - this is what I think about him as a person because every time he's interviewed, he always tell everything - he doesn't go around the bush - he answers the question directly. He's a person that what you see is what you get. I love this side of his personality. :)

Dearest will, you're welcome! :)

Maybe this is the longest post i ever read from you! :phew: hahah

Well said... :D

Guest TY_KSW

as moi oredi said a million times :rolleyes: ...... what Sangwoo needs is a sweet n demure wifie to complete RUIN his happiness! :phew: ..... n for his next role moi would recommend a period drama! B)

36_11_6.gif

Guest betchay

Kwon Sang Woo sues management company

Friday May 9, 2008 Korea

Kwon Sang-woo is back in the news with his lawsuit that began in October 2007.

The 32 year old sexy actor is suing management company, Best Flow (previously Yuri International)

for 1.9 billion won (approximately 1.8 million USD) of missing wages during a 2 year period (2003 - 2005).

Soon after in November, Best Flow countered with a lawsuit against the 32 year old actor for defamation.

Will Kwon Sang-woo get his wages back? We’ll have to wait and see.

popseoul

Guest Azura

Friday May 9, 2008 Korea

This case has been drag for years...hope they will resolved soon and move on.

Chingu, thanks for the news.

Dearest will, you're welcome! :)

Maybe this is the longest post i ever read from you! :phew: hahah

Well said... :D

Hi betchay - right you are - because I had my whole time yesterday - not so busy in the office besides, my bosses weren't in. - lol. :D:lol:

Thanks for sharing the article about him filing a case to sue his management company. I hope this come to an end already so that our man can move on. He did already but just want him to be at peace now with everything. Besides, he has another managemert company now & with good people around him. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Friday May 9, 2008 Korea

The 32 year old sexy actor is suing management company, Best Flow (previously Yuri International)

for 1.9 billion won (approximately 1.8 million USD) of missing wages during a 2 year period (2003 - 2005).

Soon after in November, Best Flow countered with a lawsuit against the 32 year old actor for defamation.

Will Kwon Sang-woo get his wages back? We'll have to wait and see.

popseoul

The worst thing that this ^&*& agent receives now is their name! none could join such ^%$% agent who is sueing for stealing money fr their star!

I thot all the current stars under their roof should find another agent to run! :phew:

Guest betchay

Hi betchay - right you are - because I had my whole time yesterday - not so busy in the office besides, my bosses weren't in. - lol. :D:lol:

hahah.. good for you! :P

The worst thing that this ^&*& agent receives now is their name! none could join such ^%$% agent who is sueing for stealing money fr their star!

I thot all the current stars under their roof should find another agent to run! :phew:

Dearie.. hold your heart! :lol:

kswAR-1.jpg

Guest baby1talk

Friday May 9, 2008 Korea

Will Kwon Sang-woo get his wages back? We’ll have to wait and see.

popseoul

Thanks betchay-hope this case ends in his favor. :D

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Moi for the pictures....this man is hot. :D

hi Baby1talk.. Moi is having many more hotter pix of SW! she will treat us soon! :lol:

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: KBS World 2008-05-09

Kwon Sang-woo Drops Lawsuit

e080509_01.jpg

Korea’s heartthrob Kwon Sang-woo dropped his $1.9-million lawsuit against his former agency. Kwon and his ex-agency Best Flow (formerly Yuri International) have been locked in an eight-month legal battle over the allegation of Best Flow pocketing Kwon’s share of profit worth 1.9 million dollars. Best Flow had also sued Kwon for defamation and embezzlement, but this suit has been withdrawn as well. The two sides also agreed not to launch any civil or criminal suits over these matters in the future.

Kwon’s current representative Golden Thumb Entertainment said that there was no reason to continue the legal suit, since the management at Best Flow has been replaced with new people. The amount of profit due to Kwon has also been settled amicably. Now that Kwon is freed from the legal headache, he is getting ready to shoot a new TV series to be aired in August.

Korea’s heartthrob Kwon Sang-woo dropped his $1.9-million lawsuit against his former agency. Kwon and his ex-agency Best Flow (formerly Yuri International) have been locked in an eight-month legal battle over the allegation of Best Flow pocketing Kwon’s share of profit worth 1.9 million dollars. Best Flow had also sued Kwon for defamation and embezzlement, but this suit has been withdrawn as well. The two sides also agreed not to launch any civil or criminal suits over these matters in the future.

Thanks kdramafanusa for posting this case updates here. Gosh, this has been going on for many months & I'm just so happy for KSW that all his headaches & worries now have been laid to rest. Besides, the amount due him is already settled. :)

Guest TY_KSW

The amount of profit due to Kwon has also been settled amicably. Now that Kwon is freed from the legal headache, he is getting ready to shoot a new TV series to be aired in August.

glad to hear that.. i guess the new management of that agent is compensating to avoid their name badly influence!

To show that, dun do any cheating to our Kwon Sang Woo or you'll be paid!

Recalling the last year case of mobster Kim Tae Jun who warned and threathened SW! what he received was prison-years and the lung cancer... :ph34r:

Thanks Kdramafanusa for the article! :)

What we are doing now is to be well prepared for the next week! DAEMUL shooting and the Casanova shaking his "bon bon" muahahha! :w00t::lol:

aish! Azura.. it's 3pm here.. i got hungry.. seeing your pix my mouth watered! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest Azura

glad to hear that.. i guess the new management of that agent is compensating to avoid their name badly influence!

To show that, dun do any cheating to our Kwon Sang Woo or you'll be paid!

Recalling the last year case of mobster Kim Tae Jun who warned and threathened SW! what he received was prison-years and the lung cancer... :ph34r:

What we are doing now is to be well prepared for the next week! DAEMUL shooting and the Casanova shaking his "bon bon" muahahha! :w00t::lol:

aish! Azura.. it's 3pm here.. i got hungry.. seeing your pix my mouth watered! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Finally....no more headaches and Sangwoo can move on from now.

TY...i have decidedto have Korean for dinner later after seeing the pix..mouth watering now :D