Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest corliss

hahaha...dunno why i felt that for the new TFS spread on the mag..it looks like KSW is holding a human face mask...hahha :)

Guest SangWooJeab

i dun know whether he has gone there b4... :D

but u r right : KSW + Bali = HEAVEN

especiallly the man on the beach !

aya h!! :lol: 28_1_14.gif

I agree . If KSW + Bali is heaven . It truely. :D

Guest TY_KSW

Korean movie fetches landmark price

'Sookmyeong' bought for $2 million

By DARCY PAQUET

SEOUL -- Investment company nTorino Corp. has made a $2 million pre-sale of Korean film "Sookmyeong" to Japan's Formula Entertainment.

Pic stars well-known actors Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon, considered two of the key faces of the Korean Wave given their success in TV dramas and film. Actor-helmer Kim Hae-gon ("Between Love and Hate") directs.

The sale is by far the highest price recorded for a Korean film export in 2007. In the first six months of the year, the total value of 148 sales deals added up to only $7.5 million.

Nonetheless, the figure is well below that of the sums paid when the Korean Wave was at its height in 2005, when a single film with a name star could fetch upward of $4 million. Shooting on the pic, which focuses on the tangled destiny of four friends, is 50% complete.

hahaha...dunno why i felt that for the new TFS spread on the mag..it looks like KSW is holding a human face mask...hahha :)

that's bcos she n Sangwoo are obviously incompatible!! -_- ...... what could those FS ppl be thinking? <_<

Korean movie fetches landmark price

'Sookmyeong' bought for $2 million

By DARCY PAQUET

SEOUL -- Investment company nTorino Corp. has made a $2 million pre-sale of Korean film "Sookmyeong" to Japan's Formula Entertainment.

Pic stars well-known actors Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon, considered two of the key faces of the Korean Wave given their success in TV dramas and film. Actor-helmer Kim Hae-gon ("Between Love and Hate") directs.

The sale is by far the highest price recorded for a Korean film export in 2007. In the first six months of the year, the total value of 148 sales deals added up to only $7.5 million.

Nonetheless, the figure is well below that of the sums paid when the Korean Wave was at its height in 2005, when a single film with a name star could fetch upward of $4 million. Shooting on the pic, which focuses on the tangled destiny of four friends, is 50% complete.

d K-wave is still quite strong in Japan :phew: ...... :ph34r: it seems to be tapering off elsewhere in Asia :ph34r::vicx:

Guest hotelier29

Ocean Blue is already fully booked from 26th August onward. :o

very amazed with Sangwoo's POWER! :D

bali2yh0.jpg

chami

i want to go there!!! anyone?? pls upload some picture!!!

thanks

what he doing in bali? shooting cf?

Guest TY_KSW

i want to go there!!! anyone?? pls upload some picture!!!

thanks

what he doing in bali? shooting cf?

Not shooting CF dear friend.. :D

last fews month one of Woldwide 3 biggest hotel series have name after him !

The Ocean Blue Hotel becames The Ocean Blue Hotel K.S.W

Our man will go there on Aug 27 to grand opening the new name !

Super star ! :lol:

Guest corliss

hahaha...wow....such shocking pic!!!! wow!!! hmm...personally i like the 3rd pic...and 1st one...hmmm....seriously, the 2nd one looks a bit scary to me...a bit phoshop....eeerrr hahaha.....think i will be squah to death if KSW hug me with that figure...hahaha :) oppss......but really love his 3rd pic....what should i do? make that my pc wallpaper? think all the people in my office would say that i m a pervert...hahaha :)

fainting!

:o:o:o Woooooowww! From the look of it, these pics are recent, taken from Destiny's movie, must be! Yep! love the 3rd pic, looks more "calming" :lol::lol::lol: The 2nd pic looks kind of scary - so worrying to see all the veins "bulging" ....... :wacko:

Thanks, TY for the post :D

:o:o:o Woooooowww! From the look of it, these pics are recent, taken from Destiny's movie, must be! Yep! love the 3rd pic, looks more "calming" :lol::lol::lol: The 2nd pic looks kind of scary - so worrying to see all the veins "bulging" ....... :wacko:

Thanks, TY for the post :D

Hi xuexi - I don't think these are recent photos & taken from the movie (do I stand corrected?). But I also love the 3rd caps compared to the other 2s....as what you said, scary......It doesn't look like him, I mean the body but I know he has that kind of perfect bod. B)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi xuexi - I don't think these are recent photos & taken from the movie (do I stand corrected?). But I also love the 3rd caps compared to the other 2s....as what you said, scary......It doesn't look like him, I mean the body but I know he has that kind of perfect bod. B)

Dear Willenette,

Xuexi is correct ! that pix were taken during A Destiny shooting (but not for the movie itself). You may see his hairstyle ! that is The Sexy baddie hairstyle ! :lol:

Dear Willenette,

Xuexi is correct ! that pix were taken during A Destiny shooting (but not for the movie itself). You may see his hairstyle ! that is The Sexy baddie hairstyle ! :lol:

Hi TY_KSW - ha ha ha thanks for the correction...... You know, I'm not really that observant, that's why the hair escaped my eye. Gosh, his body looks hunkier now. Didn't imagine that his muscle can look this big now. B)

haha...seems like the regular work out at the gym have made "Mr Jo Cheol-jung" in top form now. :phew:

He really have the "Mobster" look in those pictures....

I was wondering if they paint some tattoos on his torso....that will be perfect for the BIG Boss role! :D

haha...seems like the regular work out at the gym have made "Mr Jo Cheol-jung" in top form now. :phew:

azura - so, he regularly works-out at the gym, no wonder he became hunkier now. As what I told TY, the muscle is bigger now. But I think I don't want him to look bigger than this anymore. And looking at his previous photos here, he doesn't really look that big, huh? :)